BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Allyssa M.
Hendersonville, TN
i swear by these wipes! my (combination) skin looks so pretty and radiant when i use these i'm not kidding! great value for a low price so i would definitely recommend them!
Alyssa C.
THIS STUFF WORKS! After I wash my face I wipe it down with one of these and my pimples have cleared up and even stopped coming back. My go to!
Sky W.
Clermont
Unlike a lot of facial wipes, these feel awesome and refreshing. They seem to help a bit with acne, although not as much as, say, a good face wash probably would. But they remove makeup and don't dry out or irritate skin, and they don't leave it with an oily feeling, either.
Caitlin B.
Again, I LOVE THESE TOWELETTES! They are great when you have to clean your face on the go or just want a quick freshening up. I use these at least 3-4 times a week and I will use these probably for the rest of my life.
Caelan C.
These wipes are soft and really big they are great for cleansing your skin and do help with acne there is a lot of product in each wipe and will not get a dry wipe
Kennedy N.
I use these multiple times a day. I have one for my car and my purse and obviously in my home. Whenever I feel dirty or just want to refresh my face this is the perfect solution!
Molly P.
Washington, DC
Love the scent and feel of these. I can definitelty tell the difference when I use regularly in my acne. My only complaint is that the sheets are each fairly large, I don't need them that large and it feels a little wasteful. I'd much rather have double the amount but smaller.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
My mother bought these for me as a last minute trip item, She got them at Kmart they were buy one get one free. It was my first time using them, I have oily-acne prone skin.. they felt really nice, they didn't break me out or give me any irritations. I would recommend these as well as be buying them again.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Yes yes yes!!!
My holy grail for cleanse wipes not only for cleansing but excellent for taking off makeup , they are thickly made and one wipe takes care of business
Caroline S.
Hutchinson, MN
😁😁😁 anh-mazing! works well for a natural make up remover remover or daily facial clensr! love this product!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.