BY YES TO #66 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
I bought these wipes before and I really liked how the work they’re great for exfoliation if you’re trying to remove any dead skin or any scarring actually it’s great for blemishes and uneven skin tone I would totally recommend this to other people yes!
Jessica A.
Melbourne, FL
These are excellent for acne! The one thing I will say though (and maybe this is just me) is that after I used these, I noticed almost bleach like spots appearing on my pillow cases if I went to sleep after using them. But they didn't irritate my skin.
Octavia B.
North Pole , AK
Love. Always keep in my gym bag. They are my ho To wipes. Very gentle on my skin. Keep a bag in my work duffle too. Great price, great value. I can buy them at my local drugstore, Walmart or target. I tell all my friends and family. Love the smell.....
Tiffany J.
This is a great product. It made my face very soft and avoided break outs. I have very oily skin and it is also very sensitive so when I used this product I was very pleased that I did not have any break outs and that my skin wasn’t so oily afterwards.
Jess J.
Naturally cleansing and makeup removing product. Met my expectations and impressed me due to the difference compared to other wipes. Gentle and good value, but make sure it is suitable for skin type. Would repurchase, but maybe in a different "flavor".
Deana B.
This product has truly helped my acne slowly decrease day by day. It really healed me clean my skin from makeup so it wouldn’t be dirty. I was a bit sensitive to it, therefore my skin was irritated but it was for a short bit. Would definitely recommend.
Aleah S.
Winburne, PA
Loved it so much it worked on my skin! I was not disappointed at all! I recommend this product. It is a little expensive but it’s honestly worth it! I got mine from ulta beauty that’s where I buy most of my products. I would but this again and again.
Mariah H.
Crary
The only facial wipes I will use! I get these from Walmart. They are very gentle on my sensitive skin and do not cause me to break out any more than normal. I am very impressed with this product and will continue to use it and other "yes to" products!
Nissa C.
Brooklyn, NY
A good product for its price and keeps away those nasty pimples! I was surprised to find out the product was reasonably cheap and it definitely met my expectations! I bought this product at 5 and below and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Kellian H.
I love this product! It really helped tone done my breakouts and controlled my pour size. The packaging is really chic and attractive. It really meet all of my expectations and the wipes we very general to the touch! I buy a new pack every 2 weeks!!!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.