BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Vivien M.
Vivien M.
Greensboro, NC
These facial wipes are absolutely amazing!
When I use the wipes most of my make up comes off, except for some of the water- proof make- up, which I didn't expect. After using the wipes my face feels very clean. I feel like each of my pores got cleaned, which is amazing. However, I do feel like it dries out my skin, that's why I use a moisturizer afterwards. (I use the Body Shop Vitamin E moisturizing cream.) Use it daily and you'll see amazing progress. It's very hard to get rid of blemishes and this definitely helps!
I take them with me everywhere I go and they come in very handy between classes and work when I can't wash my face. And a bonus: The packaging is very cute, and unlike other facial wipes they don't dry out, because of the plastic opening and closing thingy.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have been an absolute lifesaver! They don't smell terrible, and they actually help with the slight acne I still have. Seriously a huge fan of this entire product line. I only use the say yes to... products now for cleaning my face and moisturizing.
Becki M.
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I've tried a couple different Yes To face wipes and this one is by far my favorite. I shower at night after I get home from the gym so in the morning I need to clean my face again but don't like to wash my face in the sink. So I just use these wipes to clean up any extra oil on my face and clean my face up before I start putting makeup on. I have combination skin & I like that these get rid of the oil on my face but they don't dry my face out.
PJ C.
PJ C.
These have a good smell, not like lots of other acne wipes or pads. They don't dry out my skin too much either. And they are good at also removing any makeup that's on my face.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Calif City, CA
Super easy to use and really work. They really help keep blemishes down. I can tell when I have missed a day.
Margie C.
Margie C.
Canyon Country, CA
It really clean all the grit and make-up off your face from the day. When I am lazy I use this, but as always after you clean your face at night you should moisturize. If not, it will leave your face feeling dried out.I like that when I use this I know my face is clean. I love the line of products from Yes to. THe Blueberry night time cream is really awesome too.
hilda m.
hilda m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best skin wipes ever! they do what they are supposed to do in one swipe! i love love it! its definitely worth it!
Becky T.
Becky T.
I love these, but they're a bit pricey. The wipes themselves are thick and big, so you can get a lot of makeup off and they don't leave a weird smell. They also don't burn your eyes, and it did not make my sensitive acne-prone skin break out at all.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Newnan, GA
I love this product! It works for me and I have noticed a great difference in not only my skin tone but the smoothness of my skin. No break outs for me! Any one with acne prone skin should try these towelettes!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Harwood Hts, IL
I actually use these as a face cleanser in the morning and night and they work great. Especially paired with the skin lotion. Before I turned to this product I paid for dermatoligica that did not work. I couldn't believe the results this product gave me!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?