BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Portage, MI
I like these because they made face washing simple for me on busy days and nights when I just wanted to go to sleep. I for a while used other wipes that didn't help or made me breakout even more but I love how these are very natural and don't have harmful chemicals or won't dry my face out. Very simple easy product when you need a quick clear off. Other things I would use on my face would make it so I couldn't open my eyes after using but these didn't do it and they felt good and left my skin good.
bianca b.
bianca b.
Grand Rapids, MI
Work great i had Major break outs and these towelettes cleared my skin very fast i like that they are natural and they don't even smell bad, they have a rather nice smell.
Kennedy N.
Kennedy N.
I use these multiple times a day. I have one for my car and my purse and obviously in my home. Whenever I feel dirty or just want to refresh my face this is the perfect solution!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
Love the scent and feel of these. I can definitelty tell the difference when I use regularly in my acne. My only complaint is that the sheets are each fairly large, I don't need them that large and it feels a little wasteful. I'd much rather have double the amount but smaller.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother bought these for me as a last minute trip item, She got them at Kmart they were buy one get one free. It was my first time using them, I have oily-acne prone skin.. they felt really nice, they didn't break me out or give me any irritations. I would recommend these as well as be buying them again.
Caelan C.
Caelan C.
These wipes are soft and really big they are great for cleansing your skin and do help with acne there is a lot of product in each wipe and will not get a dry wipe
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I shout yessss to these wipes! These are the most effective facial wipe/cleanser I have found in the 3 years I've been fighting blemishes. I was so surprised how quickly and well these wipes worked to eliminate the acne on my most oily areas. If it weren't for these wipes, I'd still look bumpy and be unhappy with my skin. Another upside is there is no foul smell like some other acne fighting wipes. The wipes themselves are also large enough to clean my entire face, without make up.
So thankful for Yes To products!
TJ P.
TJ P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this, and I've only used two towelettes so far. Both times my face started itching and felt like something had bit me. I didn't break out into a rash or anything, but it was very itchy. I read the ingredients on the back, and saw that there was "Red Pepper Fruit Extract" This might be the cause of the itching sensation i felt, but i can't be sure.
Kayton P.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line and my Fiancé loves these towelettes. I originally bought them for myself and he swiped them from he! He sweats a lot during work and can get kind of dirty so he loves having these in his backpack to use whenever he's feeling a bit oily. I love them because they are in a convenient travel pack, smell fresh, and don't leave me feeling sticky or oily.
Julie C.
Julie C.
These are my favorite wipe I use. Okay, they don't completely take off eye makeup, but they're cleanser, not makeup remover! They make my greasy face feel fressh and clean at the end of the night
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?