BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum *Certified Organic Ingredient

Mandy R.
Winston, OR
I love this product. I was scared at first but this stuff is amazing and it is not tested on animals and that is a plus for me..
Lesley M.
It did not work for my skin type. It left my skin very dry and it irritated my skin. I bought it at target for like 5 dollers.
Katie J.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are amazing! When I want to take off my makeup after a long day, these do the trick! It leaves my skin feeling amazing!!
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
Purchased these thinking they were makeup removers. Either way they're awesome. My skin cleared right up without drying out!
Nicole P.
Franklin Park, IL
Cleans and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I use this before my moisturizer when i wear makeup. I really like this product.
Nikki P.
Lucedale,MS
Loved the product, it worked wounderful and left my skin feeling amazing! I would defiantly recommend this product to others
Alexis S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
These are awesome. They don't smell like tomatoes really (thank goodness), and they really make your skin clean and smooth.
They made my skin feel so clean after I took off my makeup. They work so well and I will totally purchase these again!
Kristen K.
Phenix City, AL
I really like this product! It leaves my face feeling light and airy. It makes me skin soft and feel so incredibly clean!
Eri G.
These are nice for getting a nice, clean feeling to your face but I didn't really notice my face suddenly being clearer.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.