BY YES TO #31 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Angelina M.
Corvallis, OR
These took my makeup off very well. I would compare them to Neutrogena's makeup removing wipes. I have generally sensitive to normal skin and these irritated my skin a bit. I think the packaging is fun. I would not recommend these to someone with sensitive skin.
Lauren S.
Boone
This product is by far the best wipes I have ever used. They do not leave my skin irritated. It takes off all my makeup and also leaves my skin feeling clean. Since using it, I feel s though my acne has significantly decreased. I would definitely recommend this.
Shanny C.
I was on the lookout for a good makeup remover for my eye makeup. I stumbled upon this Yes to Tomatoes facial wipes (as well as the Cucumber one) and decided to give them a try. I used this one first and I'm happy to say that I really enjoy it. I was also happy that it came with 5 extra wipes. It doesn't sound like a difference but it helps.
This facial wipe leaves my face feeling refreshed and it keeps it moisturized. However, because it keeps it moisturized, I tend to wake up with semi-oily skin. It's not that much of a problem since I wash my face in the morning though. As for the clearing of blemishes, it works pretty well and it makes my face feel really soft. It doesn't clear acne in one wipe though, so don't think that it'll do that.
Alexandra M.
Hutchinson, KS
I found these pretty bland not terrible but not great. They are pretty expensive for wipes so I wouldn't recommend these. I was expecting a little more than what I got. I bought these at target. I think I would only recommend these if you like wasting money.
Caitlyn L.
Emmaus, PA
I loved these face wipes and I do feel like they drastically improved my acne. However I had to stop using them because it was winter and my skin was drying out too much. I will start using these again come late spring. I switched to the detox ones of the same brand(black package) and they are great too.
Dana R.
Fort Myers
A solid drugstore alternative to some of the pricier brands. It was gentle on my usually sensitive skin. Purchased this brand at Target. The only downside for me would be the added fragrance.  It's a bit overpowering for someone who is sensitive to scent.
Angela A.
Millsboro, DE
It really does clean your face and removes all your make up. However, i have sensitive skin so it does parts of my skin patchy and dry sometimes. I typically get mine from Walmart and ive gotten it a few times. I think they should make one for sensitive skin.
katelyn M.
These got my makeup off without me having to scrub too hard or be too harsh on my skin. They were a bit drying, but it wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed with a bit of moisturizer. All in all, this was a good product and I would recommend it to a friend.
D. H.
Philadelphia
I like to keep wipes with me on all occasions. My skin is very acne prone, especially in heat and humidity. I keep these wipes on hand for a clean, refreshing reprieve. It keeps my skin from breaking out when I'm working out, swearing, or otherwise on the go.
Andrea A.
Delran
I don't really like yes to. They aren't super effective on my skin but my skin is very troublesome and not everything works. So it was disappointing using this product but the packaging is cute and if you have normal skin it would be a great product for you.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.