BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kelsey H.
Rome
Really like these. No over powering smell, and definitely feel like I get a good clean from this product.
Jessica M.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these face wipes to remove my makeup after long days at work. They left my face feeling refreshed.
Lesly C.
Chicago
Loves these wipes. Helps your skin look clean and removes any residue of makeup leaving skin refreshed
Sabrina D.
Robinson, il
Beauty Junkie Expert
the smell is terrible & these made my skin burn. i never burn but this bothered me for some reason
Courtney N.
Dallas
This worked pretty well for a quick make up remover but can be a bit rough on sensitive skin.
Tamara S.
Spring, TX
I used these to remove eyeshadow love the way it took the shadow off. And it smells great.
Heather A.
My face felt refreshed and smooth. Didn't irradiate my skin. Was nice would but again.
Amelia H.
this product works very well on skin but may cause redness to some sensitive skin types
Kennedy N.
I use these multiple times a day. I have one for my car and my purse and obviously in my home. Whenever I feel dirty or just want to refresh my face this is the perfect solution!
Allyssa M.
Hendersonville, TN
i swear by these wipes! my (combination) skin looks so pretty and radiant when i use these i'm not kidding! great value for a low price so i would definitely recommend them!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell like tomatoes?