BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best face wipes I have ever used ! The wipes are very moist and really helps clear up skin. I've even used them as a make up remover and it works better than I ever thought. I also really like that they do not have any powerful fragrances.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I was not a fan of these. I use some sort of wipe to take off my make up at the end of the day before I wash my face. This is definitely not the product to use for that. It did not remove my make up well and forget putting it anywhere near eyes. This could be a good product to use on clean skin as an acne treatment.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These deserve in between an A and B. I was surprised with how much I actually likes these since I'm not a fan of the cucumber and blueberry wipes. These are saturated and actually manage to take mascara off, along with your other makeup. Definitely follow up with a cleanser and toner to get the rest of the makeup off, but these work really well. The scent isn't great at first, but I have grown to like it. It's not a tomato scent. My skin does look nice and I don't know if I should credit these wipes or not... I use them to remove makeup, not to wash my face. I would definitely repurchase and I do recommend these over their other wipes.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Haines City, FL
The wipes are not all that. I have really sensitive skin. They do get the makeup off but they are not soft. They are slightly rough and leave your face with residue that makes it feel tight. It doesn't burn my eyes but a little irritating when I try to get my eye makeup off. I would only re purchase if they were on sale.
Belem G.
Belem G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay, So I got these because I have acne-prone skin and thought this might help clean off my makeup. Well 15 towelette didn't in the packages didn't even last me a week. I had to use several to take of my make up and it left my skin really dried out afterwards and I just didn't like it.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Phenix City, AL
I really like this product! It leaves my face feeling light and airy. It makes me skin soft and feel so incredibly clean!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I keep these wipes in my backpack, purse, bedroom, and car. They really help control and clear blemishes. I used to use them alone, and then I saw some improvement. I started to use other Yes To Tomatoes products, and now my skin is clearing up more and more each day.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
My teen daughter likes these, especially during her monthly. They don't itch her face, and they help keep her face looking beautiful. She also prefers the clothes over the regular cleanser.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
San Angelo, TX
Okay, these are not my favorite. In fact these broke me out soooo bad. if your skin is sensitive becareful!
Monica T.
Monica T.
These work really well. They are nice and thick and work really well at removing makeup. They did not make my skin upset and break out so I liked them. For face wipes, I found them to be a little bit expensive but I do like them.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?