BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum *Certified Organic Ingredient

Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
A part of my daily skincare routine since I purchased it with Birchbox points. Effectively takes away even the most stubborn eyeliner and lipstick.
Erin C.
East Windsor, NJ
They did not necessary clear my skin but I have very oily skin and I definitely felt the oil was reduced after using temporarily.  Gentle on skin
Natalie L.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Love how soft these make my skin feel and the scent is smooth not too overpowering at all and is definitely suitable for sensative skin types.
Courtney B.
I love these! Overtime it really helped reduce the appearance of my acne and calmed down my redness. This is a must try if you haven't already
Alyssa C.
THIS STUFF WORKS! After I wash my face I wipe it down with one of these and my pimples have cleared up and even stopped coming back. My go to!
Natalia M.
I like this wipes. They do their job. You can probably find something cheaper for what they do but I do like the brand so I splurge on them.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
These are natural and work great. I grabbed them just to try something new and was pleasantly surprised. They smell great too! Super gentle.
Kyndall W.
Glen Allen, VA
The wipes work great. Get all my makeup off easily and feel refreshing. Not an oily feeling like other wipes I've tried. It smells good too!
Alison L.
Morrisville, NC
My tween had her first blemish and I wanted to try a natural product on her skin. They work great and she loves all of the Yes to products.
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
I love these wipes! I keep them in my nightstand for lazy evenings but have found myself using them nightly because my skin looks so great.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.