BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Jess L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like these. The wipes felt dry on my skin and did not seem to be removing dirt. My acne got worse after using these and my face was itchy... No i am not allergic to tomatoes. I have no idea why this happened
Nicole S.
Danielsville, PA
These aren't the best but they do the job! Not too bad to have around! But would rather have different
Sara N.
Irvine, CA
These work great! They leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. You can use them as a make up remover to great effect.
Paige E.
Norfolk, VA
Love these wipes a lot !! Tried the say yes to grapefruit wipes & liked them so thought I'd try these & I defiantly love these way more !!
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best face wipes I have ever used ! The wipes are very moist and really helps clear up skin. I've even used them as a make up remover and it works better than I ever thought. I also really like that they do not have any powerful fragrances.
Katie R.
Franklin, NY
While I can say these wipes may be a bit on the extreme side they're great for stubborn skin. They have a pleasant smell and they're pretty cheap!
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin that doesn't allow me to wash my face more than once a day, so I find using these at night to be absolutely amazing! I see in the comments here that people are using them to remove their makeup, but I've found it better to remove makeup with generic makeup removal wipes, then massage my skin with one of these, as they are labeled as 'cleansing cloths'. I also follow up with the Yes To Tomatoes moisturizer, and my skin stays hydrated and no worries about breakouts!
Belem G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay, So I got these because I have acne-prone skin and thought this might help clean off my makeup. Well 15 towelette didn't in the packages didn't even last me a week. I had to use several to take of my make up and it left my skin really dried out afterwards and I just didn't like it.
Margie C.
Canyon Country, CA
It really clean all the grit and make-up off your face from the day. When I am lazy I use this, but as always after you clean your face at night you should moisturize. If not, it will leave your face feeling dried out.I like that when I use this I know my face is clean. I love the line of products from Yes to. THe Blueberry night time cream is really awesome too.
Vivien M.
Düsseldorf, NRW
These facial wipes are absolutely amazing!
When I use the wipes most of my make up comes off, except for some of the water- proof make- up, which I didn't expect. After using the wipes my face feels very clean. I feel like each of my pores got cleaned, which is amazing. However, I do feel like it dries out my skin, that's why I use a moisturizer afterwards. (I use the Body Shop Vitamin E moisturizing cream.) Use it daily and you'll see amazing progress. It's very hard to get rid of blemishes and this definitely helps!
I take them with me everywhere I go and they come in very handy between classes and work when I can't wash my face. And a bonus: The packaging is very cute, and unlike other facial wipes they don't dry out, because of the plastic opening and closing thingy.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell like tomatoes?