BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Josa V.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased these thinking they were makeup removers. Either way they're awesome. My skin cleared right up without drying out!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
San Diego , CA
I tried these for a few days and I have to say I only like them for removing makeup or keeping in the car to use after hiking/workouts. When it comes to Yes products, I prefer the scrubs and feel you get a deeper clean with them. Thanks to a great deal at Target, I have 5 pouches to use up but I wouldn't spend money on buying them full price.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Linden, NJ
I bought these towelettes as a cleanser to use on a recent trip, but once I got home I started using them post-shower. I was pleasantly surprised by the scent (you won't smell like a plant or a salad!) and they're incredibly gentle on the skin. While I'm uncertain if the towelettes have cleared up any blemishes, my skin definitely feels a lot cleaner after each use.
Paola Z.
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
My face got all red and irritated the first time I tried them. I was so upset and my face felt really hot and dry. You'll also needed more than 1 wipe to fully remove make-up, especially mascara. They just didn't work for me.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wipes are nice and soft. Lightly and wonderfully scented. I use these at night when I'm being lazy and do not want to wash my face and after I get out of the sauna. Helps to keep my acne under control and for only $5 at Walmart it's a great addition.
Liv W.
Liv W.
I would absolutely never buy these again. I thought they would remove makeup and treat blemishes, like they claim. These aren’t very saturated, making makeup removal more difficult. I also didn’t see any improvement in acne or blackheads. Worst of all, they smell like an old musty house. I’m just glad I’m done with them. The only upside to them was the cute packaging.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Franklin, NY
While I can say these wipes may be a bit on the extreme side they're great for stubborn skin. They have a pleasant smell and they're pretty cheap!
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
I love these towelette's! I feel like the salicylic acid does a fantastic job getting deep into my pores to clean them out. I don't use them for acne treatment, but for blackhead treatment! They work beautifully! I always use a moisturizer after using one to make sure my skin is hydrated and not dried out. It's a for sure must have for me!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Green Bay, WI
Ever since I started to use these wipes at night. My blemishes have been way down. I can tell when I skip a day or two,. Now only if they would make travel ones for your purse, live would be grand :)
Alison L.
Alison L.
Morrisville, NC
My tween had her first blemish and I wanted to try a natural product on her skin. They work great and she loves all of the Yes to products.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?