BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
San Diego, CA
I think these may be my very favorite face wipe!! I love that they help keep my skin clear when I can't wash my face like usual. These are my nighttime staple!
Paige E.
Paige E.
Norfolk, VA
Love these wipes a lot !! Tried the say yes to grapefruit wipes & liked them so thought I'd try these & I defiantly love these way more !!
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
I have very sensitive skin that doesn't allow me to wash my face more than once a day, so I find using these at night to be absolutely amazing! I see in the comments here that people are using them to remove their makeup, but I've found it better to remove makeup with generic makeup removal wipes, then massage my skin with one of these, as they are labeled as 'cleansing cloths'. I also follow up with the Yes To Tomatoes moisturizer, and my skin stays hydrated and no worries about breakouts!
Muong S.
Muong S.
Richmond, CA
I have combination skin and sometimes I just don't have time to clean my face in front of a sink. I love these. It has salicylic acid, but not oily at all. I see less acne on my face, plus my skin feels super clean. A super plus is that I can put these in my bag and carry it anywhere. I def recommend this to everyone!
whitney h.
whitney h.
These wipes are really good....I use some sort of wipe every night before I go to bed to take my makeup off. I found there wasn't very many in a package for how much they are. Each to their own though....I would recommend these to anyone though they are good!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
I have pretty sensitive skin, and a lot of acne products are too harsh for daily use, but these definitely work for me. Doesn't dry out my skin like other products have.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Irvine, CA
These work great! They leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. You can use them as a make up remover to great effect.
kristin g.
kristin g.
I use the Yes to Cucumber Facial Towlettes Moring and night.
I no longer use water and this product actually cleans, soothes and moisturizes my face. I just wish the price would be a little lower but I always buy it at Ulta with coupons! Great Product:) I say Yes to Yes to Cucumbers:)
Anna K.
Anna K.
I wouldn't use this as as a replacement for a face wash, mostly because it's too expensive to be using two of these a day in comparison to buying a bottle of face wash, but it is effective. I tend to have a pack in my purse and use it when I'm spending the night at a friend's house and don't have my daily face wash with me.
Lochlan P.
Lochlan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product while on vacation this summer and fell in love! It completely cleared up my skin and I haven't worn make up since! I agree it wouldn't be a good make up remover, but as far as cleaning just your face goes it works great! It is perfect for when you are too tired to wash your face and it is so easy I never forget to now that I have it!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?