BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I love this product! I love have they're natural and how they're improving my acne!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Hutchinson, MN
😁😁😁 anh-mazing! works well for a natural make up remover remover or daily facial clensr! love this product!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing! When I want to take off my makeup after a long day, these do the trick! It leaves my skin feeling amazing!!
Sky W.
Sky W.
Clermont
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unlike a lot of facial wipes, these feel awesome and refreshing. They seem to help a bit with acne, although not as much as, say, a good face wash probably would. But they remove makeup and don't dry out or irritate skin, and they don't leave it with an oily feeling, either.
Leigha B.
Leigha B.
I love this brand of products! These keep my face feeling clean while not drying it out at the same time. Only bad part is the after smell is kind of strong.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Bethany , OK
Yes yes yes!!!
My holy grail for cleanse wipes not only for cleansing but excellent for taking off makeup , they are thickly made and one wipe takes care of business
Katy M.
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these whenever my face is acting up. The salicylic acid helps clear my skin when on the go. The container is easy and portable so it makes things easier when traveling. I highly recommend!
Myracle W.
Myracle W.
I first started using the face masks but I fell in love so I had to get these wipes. They fight against acne while being a great makeup remover! It's very gentle it just has a little burning sensation but it goes away
Angela L.
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love these. They are great for drying up oily skin or blemishes. They are easy to use and great to travel with. They work perfect after working out or doing activities outside. They are great when you don't want to or can't wash your face. They provide a quick cleansing that can be used pretty much anywhere. I think they smell great too!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
These aren't the best but they do the job! Not too bad to have around! But would rather have different
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?