BY YES TO #56 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kellee P.
Troutman , NC
Makes my face very sticky & the wipes do not smell good. This was my first time using them. I do not recommend buying this product to use because it did not meet my expectations I had when I purchased the product last month from target. I will not purchase another one of these products.
Swalihah A.
I bought this not knowing what to expect. It didn't clear any blemishes, although I didn't really expect it to, but my skin did feel cleaner. The acid may make your skin feel tingly at first, but I believe that's the key.
T M.
These wipes are amazing! They helped the redness on my face. Usually most wipes burn my skin but these wipes smoothed my face. It has such a gentle formula and it was effective in taking off my makeup. I highly recommend this product to people who are sick of other irritating wipes!
Autumn M.
Boulder City, NV
My skin was very scaly after using these wipes. I don't know if it was a bad reaction or a bad interaction with my other products, but I gave these away. I don't think I'll be trying anything from the tomato line again after this. Worked okay for my friend but for me it was a miss.
Sophia H.
This product really helps to quickly remove makeup without irritating my skin. I noticed a significant decrease in oil/sebum, clogged pores, and overall facial acne. I thought that the product was of high quality for the price. I would recommend this to anyone struggling with acne.
Caitlin B.
Again, I LOVE THESE TOWELETTES! They are great when you have to clean your face on the go or just want a quick freshening up. I use these at least 3-4 times a week and I will use these probably for the rest of my life.
Ryan F.
I use this every night before I go to bed to help contain my breakouts. I usually buy it at Walgreens if I don’t have time to go to target. It’s such a good value for the price and it totally helps with my breakouts. I love this product! Thanks Yesto for making such a good product
Ashley G.
Tukwila, WA
I love these wipes. They clean off all my makeup and take the gunk off. The only thing that I don't love about these is the smell. I know it's because there isn't artificial smells but sometimes it's a little much. Despite the scent, I still reach for these when I have a breakout.
Riley R.
Muskegon, MI
I am not a big fan of this brand in general. All of their products irritate my face and make my skin red. They're pretty cheap and you can find at the drugstore. I just wasn't impressed with the quality and probably wouldn't buy it again. It also didn't remove all of my makeup.
McKenzie G.
Memphis, TN
This product was very interesting when I first saw it! I was like tomatoes, no way! Then I bought it and used it, it was very refreshing and nourishing to my skin. It takes a while to see a difference but after a few uses, you can see a difference! It worked great with my skin!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.