BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Priscilla D.
Newnan, GA
I love this product! It works for me and I have noticed a great difference in not only my skin tone but the smoothness of my skin. No break outs for me! Any one with acne prone skin should try these towelettes!
Kennedy N.
I use these multiple times a day. I have one for my car and my purse and obviously in my home. Whenever I feel dirty or just want to refresh my face this is the perfect solution!
Mayyadah A.
Racine, WI
I love the yes to line! These yes to tomato blemish clearing facial towelettes are part of my nightly skin routine, and have become a part of my boyfriends as well! They leave my skin feel fresh and clean, and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin breakouts since starting these
Ashley K.
Springfield, NJ
This product cleared up my skin a lot! Unfortunately my skin is super sensitive so I have to use a pretty heavy moisturizer after I use them. They do sting a little.
Emily B.
Love these... They really help with my adult acne and I often see results over night. Not a TOTAL miracle healer in the "prevention" department but when they pop up these wipes knock em out
Jamie V.
Green Bay, WI
Ever since I started to use these wipes at night. My blemishes have been way down. I can tell when I skip a day or two,. Now only if they would make travel ones for your purse, live would be grand :)
Jasmin S.
This product is great to use if you feel some blemishes coming on. It won't completely make blemishes you already have disappear but it will shrink them a bit.
Simone M.
Pickerington
This product was not very impressive, I did notice a lift after using it, but my skin didn't respond or really benefit in a substantial way from this product.
Bonnie D.
San Diego, CA
I think these may be my very favorite face wipe!! I love that they help keep my skin clear when I can't wash my face like usual. These are my nighttime staple!
Abby H.
Tyngsborough, MA
I absolutely love these wipes! I have been using them for over a year and they have been doing great things for my skin! Also it gets my makeup of in one swipe
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.