BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Sara N.
Irvine, CA
These work great! They leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. You can use them as a make up remover to great effect.
Whitney T.
San Angelo, TX
Okay, these are not my favorite. In fact these broke me out soooo bad. if your skin is sensitive becareful!
Kristen K.
Phenix City, AL
I really like this product! It leaves my face feeling light and airy. It makes me skin soft and feel so incredibly clean!
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Awesome for fighting acne and clearing pores. I also love that the wipes are made with biodegradable natural cloth.
Olivia L.
I love this product! I love have they're natural and how they're improving my acne!
Jasmin S.
This product is great to use if you feel some blemishes coming on. It won't completely make blemishes you already have disappear but it will shrink them a bit.
Abby H.
Tyngsborough, MA
I absolutely love these wipes! I have been using them for over a year and they have been doing great things for my skin! Also it gets my makeup of in one swipe
Simone M.
Pickerington
This product was not very impressive, I did notice a lift after using it, but my skin didn't respond or really benefit in a substantial way from this product.
Rachael C.
Boulder, CO
Has a wonderful scent, works really well. I love these wipes and my local target is often out of them because they're so popular! Will buy again and soon!
Ashlyn C.
Branch, LA
My fiance and I absolutely love this product! He uses it while he is working on the construction site and after to help keep his face clean from sawdust.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.