BY YES TO #31 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Abby D.
Radford
I used these to help clean my face in the evenings. I do feel as if it removed all dirt and makeup from my face. It left my face sticky after using it, which I did not like. It burned just a little bit, but it did not cause any redness. I purchased from my local Target. I wouldn't purchase again.
Sarah Z.
This product is targeted for people with acne or blemish-prone skin .So anyone with oily to combo skin will love this!.It does not have a specific scent to it but it is refreshing to use.Although I would prefer the Yes to Cucumbers one over this as I felt it was more effective and gentle on the skin.
Deanna M.
Brooklyn, NY
These have become my go to makeup remover wipes. They quickly wipe off all of my makeup, sweat, or oil leaving my skin clean with no need for water. I picked these wipes specifically because they mentioned helped prevent acne and they definitely have helped me get less breakouts since I started using them, along with treating any I have without drying out my skin. Overall, I highly recommend this excellent product!
Mal M.
I LOVE THESE WIPES! I’ve used wipes that weren’t effective of removing makeup or had so much product on them they caused me to break out. That is NOT the case with these. They are not flimsy and are good size. I’m able to wipe the makeup off my face and still use more area of the cloth of give over another cleaning one more time. They help my skin remain clear. Definitely a must have!
Alycia M.
Kingston, MA
These wipes really make your skin feel clean compared to other wipes that say they clean everything out of your pores. It definitely makes a difference in blemishes even right after you use it, the redness and appearance sort of goes down, but I wouldn't use this too much especially on sensitive skin
Shavonda S.
Milwaukee, WI
I have been a fan of the Yes to Brand for years! Their products smell great, I love the packaging and they work! I have yet to be disappointed with any of the products. I have acne prone skin and having the convenience of these wipes when I don't feel like doing my full routine is a life saver.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
These wipes are perfect and gentle. I keep two packs- one for travel and one for my bathroom vanity.  I've used them on their own after a late night, and also in tandem with my skincare routine just as a fresh wipe in between my cleansing and moisturizing.  Love love this product and highly recommend it.
Kelly C.
I actually bought the carrots variety of this. I got them from the dollar store and was thrilled. They smell a little weird and work okay. I have to use 2 or three to really get the makeup off, and even then I feel sticky so I have to wash my face. But they are affordable and don't dry out my skin which is good.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
This product is SOO gentle for those who have sensitive skin. I love how it makes my skin feel and I definitely have plans to repurchase. I've had trouble finding wipes that actually remove my makeup after a long day but these Yes To wipes will remove it ALL! It's also very hydrating feeling!
Kim H.
Manasquan
I love the yes to brand. I reccommend all of their products. Right now I am using the charcoal type of these wipes. They are thick and pitch black so it is kind of hard to tell if I got every smudge of makeup off my face. I'd have to say the yes to cucumbers wipes are my favorite. Very refreshing.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.