BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kelly G.
I have pretty sensitive skin, and a lot of acne products are too harsh for daily use, but these definitely work for me. Doesn't dry out my skin like other products have.
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
My face got all red and irritated the first time I tried them. I was so upset and my face felt really hot and dry. You'll also needed more than 1 wipe to fully remove make-up, especially mascara. They just didn't work for me.
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
These have been my life saver as far as going to gym! I use them to wipe my make up off before working out, I don't like to keep it in while I sweat and it saves me time so I'm not washing my face! Perfect for the on the go!
Kristi A.
I used to use this to remove makeup and also to fight acne and it's a great product for both. They also smell good and I like how it's made with natural ingredients.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Yes yes yes!!!
My holy grail for cleanse wipes not only for cleansing but excellent for taking off makeup , they are thickly made and one wipe takes care of business
Myracle W.
I first started using the face masks but I fell in love so I had to get these wipes. They fight against acne while being a great makeup remover! It's very gentle it just has a little burning sensation but it goes away
Caelan C.
These wipes are soft and really big they are great for cleansing your skin and do help with acne there is a lot of product in each wipe and will not get a dry wipe
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
One of the best face wipes I have ever used ! The wipes are very moist and really helps clear up skin. I've even used them as a make up remover and it works better than I ever thought. I also really like that they do not have any powerful fragrances.
Andrea H.
San Diego , CA
I tried these for a few days and I have to say I only like them for removing makeup or keeping in the car to use after hiking/workouts. When it comes to Yes products, I prefer the scrubs and feel you get a deeper clean with them. Thanks to a great deal at Target, I have 5 pouches to use up but I wouldn't spend money on buying them full price.
Courtney K.
Cobleskill, NY
I keep these in my bathroom during the summer when I'm heavily prone to break outs. I looooove the yes to line, they make such great stuff without it costing an arm and a leg to buy those products. I'd completely recommend it to anyone thinking about trying it.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.