BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

whitney h.
These wipes are really good....I use some sort of wipe every night before I go to bed to take my makeup off. I found there wasn't very many in a package for how much they are. Each to their own though....I would recommend these to anyone though they are good!
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
I love these wipes! I keep them in my nightstand for lazy evenings but have found myself using them nightly because my skin looks so great.
Priscilla D.
Newnan, GA
I love this product! It works for me and I have noticed a great difference in not only my skin tone but the smoothness of my skin. No break outs for me! Any one with acne prone skin should try these towelettes!
Bonnie D.
San Diego, CA
I think these may be my very favorite face wipe!! I love that they help keep my skin clear when I can't wash my face like usual. These are my nighttime staple!
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love these! They don't dry my face out too much and my face is less oily and I can see and feel my face getting clean.
Ashley K.
Springfield, NJ
This product cleared up my skin a lot! Unfortunately my skin is super sensitive so I have to use a pretty heavy moisturizer after I use them. They do sting a little.
Emily B.
Love these... They really help with my adult acne and I often see results over night. Not a TOTAL miracle healer in the "prevention" department but when they pop up these wipes knock em out
Jamie V.
Green Bay, WI
Ever since I started to use these wipes at night. My blemishes have been way down. I can tell when I skip a day or two,. Now only if they would make travel ones for your purse, live would be grand :)
Eri G.
These are nice for getting a nice, clean feeling to your face but I didn't really notice my face suddenly being clearer.
Alison L.
Morrisville, NC
My tween had her first blemish and I wanted to try a natural product on her skin. They work great and she loves all of the Yes to products.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.