BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best face wipes I have ever used ! The wipes are very moist and really helps clear up skin. I've even used them as a make up remover and it works better than I ever thought. I also really like that they do not have any powerful fragrances.
Andrea H.
San Diego , CA
I tried these for a few days and I have to say I only like them for removing makeup or keeping in the car to use after hiking/workouts. When it comes to Yes products, I prefer the scrubs and feel you get a deeper clean with them. Thanks to a great deal at Target, I have 5 pouches to use up but I wouldn't spend money on buying them full price.
Courtney K.
Cobleskill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep these in my bathroom during the summer when I'm heavily prone to break outs. I looooove the yes to line, they make such great stuff without it costing an arm and a leg to buy those products. I'd completely recommend it to anyone thinking about trying it.
Muong S.
Richmond, CA
I have combination skin and sometimes I just don't have time to clean my face in front of a sink. I love these. It has salicylic acid, but not oily at all. I see less acne on my face, plus my skin feels super clean. A super plus is that I can put these in my bag and carry it anywhere. I def recommend this to everyone!
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these whenever my face is acting up. The salicylic acid helps clear my skin when on the go. The container is easy and portable so it makes things easier when traveling. I highly recommend!
Ashley R.
Harwood Hts, IL
I actually use these as a face cleanser in the morning and night and they work great. Especially paired with the skin lotion. Before I turned to this product I paid for dermatoligica that did not work. I couldn't believe the results this product gave me!
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
My teen daughter likes these, especially during her monthly. They don't itch her face, and they help keep her face looking beautiful. She also prefers the clothes over the regular cleanser.
bianca b.
Grand Rapids, MI
Work great i had Major break outs and these towelettes cleared my skin very fast i like that they are natural and they don't even smell bad, they have a rather nice smell.
Monica T.
These work really well. They are nice and thick and work really well at removing makeup. They did not make my skin upset and break out so I liked them. For face wipes, I found them to be a little bit expensive but I do like them.
Sarena P.
Pacheco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these facial wipes! Normally, I don't feel like facial wipes really get my skin clean but these are an entirely different story! My face is clean, clear and I love the natural scent too!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell like tomatoes?