BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Christine M.
Christine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I seriously bought this almost a month ago and I am in love I'm happy to say that my face is finally clearing up. I don't really like how it smells, but as long as it's working i could care less about the scent.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Henderson, NV
Love these! They really did help to make a difference in my face and back acne. Would definitely purchase again.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
These have been my life saver as far as going to gym! I use them to wipe my make up off before working out, I don't like to keep it in while I sweat and it saves me time so I'm not washing my face! Perfect for the on the go!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked great for me and left my skin feeling soft and clean! So impressed! Has a great smell also!
Angelika J.
Angelika J.
Romeoville Il
This did clear my facial acne and scars up really well but I have oily skin and this just adds to my skin by leaving liquid on it
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these face wipes to remove my makeup after long days at work. They left my face feeling refreshed.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Cobleskill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep these in my bathroom during the summer when I'm heavily prone to break outs. I looooove the yes to line, they make such great stuff without it costing an arm and a leg to buy those products. I'd completely recommend it to anyone thinking about trying it.
Libby A.
Libby A.
Wildersville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't notice it really cleared any breakouts

Okay packaging

Good value for price

Could be a little more intense
Jaleigh E.
Jaleigh E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed these face wipes for makeup removal but did not notice a difference in my acne unfortunately.
Sarena P.
Sarena P.
Pacheco, CA
I love these facial wipes! Normally, I don't feel like facial wipes really get my skin clean but these are an entirely different story! My face is clean, clear and I love the natural scent too!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?