BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

shelly m.
potsdam , ny
I really like these... they do get the job done. My face feel clean afterwards but not overly dry or tingly from chemical. Theres not really any kind of smell to them either like other wipes, so thats nice. A perfect option if you're feelng a little lazy or traveling (camping).
Sky W.
Clermont
Unlike a lot of facial wipes, these feel awesome and refreshing. They seem to help a bit with acne, although not as much as, say, a good face wash probably would. But they remove makeup and don't dry out or irritate skin, and they don't leave it with an oily feeling, either.
Sarah N.
These are perfect for when I don't have the time to do my normal face cleaning routine. I've been using them for about a month and have noticed a difference in the amount of blemishes I get. They smell pretty good and don't have a medical smell like some face wipes.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I keep these wipes in my backpack, purse, bedroom, and car. They really help control and clear blemishes. I used to use them alone, and then I saw some improvement. I started to use other Yes To Tomatoes products, and now my skin is clearing up more and more each day.
Irisely G.
Butler, PA
Absolutely amazing for people with oily acne skin!!! My night routine is washing my face, use these wipes because it has great ingredients in it and I apply oil in my face before bed.
Jess L.
I did not like these. The wipes felt dry on my skin and did not seem to be removing dirt. My acne got worse after using these and my face was itchy... No i am not allergic to tomatoes. I have no idea why this happened
Becky T.
I love these, but they're a bit pricey. The wipes themselves are thick and big, so you can get a lot of makeup off and they don't leave a weird smell. They also don't burn your eyes, and it did not make my sensitive acne-prone skin break out at all.
kristin g.
I use the Yes to Cucumber Facial Towlettes Moring and night.
I no longer use water and this product actually cleans, soothes and moisturizes my face. I just wish the price would be a little lower but I always buy it at Ulta with coupons! Great Product:) I say Yes to Yes to Cucumbers:)
Christine M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I seriously bought this almost a month ago and I am in love I'm happy to say that my face is finally clearing up. I don't really like how it smells, but as long as it's working i could care less about the scent.
Kelly G.
I have pretty sensitive skin, and a lot of acne products are too harsh for daily use, but these definitely work for me. Doesn't dry out my skin like other products have.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.