BY YES TO #56 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kailey K.
I really like the fact that this product is all natural, made with tomatoes and what not. But on the other hand, I really do not like the residue it leaves on my face. I also think the smell is not very appealing and it is quite pricey. Overall, it has helped a few blemishes on my face but nothing ground breaking that would turn it into a holy grail product.
Molly P.
Washington, DC
Love the scent and feel of these. I can definitelty tell the difference when I use regularly in my acne. My only complaint is that the sheets are each fairly large, I don't need them that large and it feels a little wasteful. I'd much rather have double the amount but smaller.
Charlotte S.
Saint Paul, MN
I tried these wipes out in a travel size because I would be gone from home for 3 weeks and wanted something small to take with me. After my first few times using them I stopped and just used face wash. I liked the smell and feel of the wipes but they caused an allergic reaction (which I've never had a problem with before with wipes) and made my face very red.
Keshia M.
Purchased this item to throw in my gym bag for days I would have to run errands right after working out and wouldn't have time to get home and shower or wash my face right away. The product was gentle on my skin and worked great for preventing post workout breakouts, but like all packaged wipes they dry out easily if you don't seal the flap back perfectly!
Karla V.
Des Plaines
First thing's first: my skin is super sensitive. Being that the Yes To brand has been great on my skin before, I was less hesitant to try this product just because of the tomato. I'm glad I got passed that because this wipe felt great on my skin and did not irritate my skin afterwards like other wipes. Will definitely try these again next time i spot them!
Emily G.
i really love all of the yes to products and when i saw the facial wipes i had to have them! they work really well and i have really oily skin which these work great for and i really love how they don't have any after affects like some of the wipes that i have used. i would recommend these to anyone that wants great wipes that actually work and for those like me that have a problem with oily skin.
Christy W.
It seems to work well. Removes all makeup too. I have been breaking out a bit more than usual and this seemed to really help. The packaging is great and easy to open/close and stays closed to keep the towelettes moist. Smells decent. Better than any other acne type products I’ve smelled and I like that it is naturally based. Great product.
Micah C.
Reston, VA
This product is amazing! I love using the wipes to create a fresh clean feel on my face. The price is acceptable for these gentle to the touch wipes. The tomato helps shield blemishes however do not anticipate it to take them away completely.
Jessica T.
El Centro
The YES TO products have been great to me over the years, so when I picked up this product I was very sure that I was going to like it. It didn't blow my mind. It was okay. The tomato smell wasn't my favorite, but even if it smelt different I don't think I would've loved it. It cleaned my skin but I just didn't feel like it was for me.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
I only have acne once a month. This wipes are great. They are a little expensive but last a long time. They are great for my face and neck. I have been using them for almost two years. I recommend them to my friends. They don't smell bad.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.