BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
I love this line and my Fiancé loves these towelettes. I originally bought them for myself and he swiped them from he! He sweats a lot during work and can get kind of dirty so he loves having these in his backpack to use whenever he's feeling a bit oily. I love them because they are in a convenient travel pack, smell fresh, and don't leave me feeling sticky or oily.
Tristicia K.
These wipes smell pretty good, and clean my face very well. Does not leave my skin dry or oily. Takes off any extra makeup. My skin is clearing up and the blackheads aren't as noticeable anymore. Love that they are made with natural ingreadients
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I've tried a couple different Yes To face wipes and this one is by far my favorite. I shower at night after I get home from the gym so in the morning I need to clean my face again but don't like to wash my face in the sink. So I just use these wipes to clean up any extra oil on my face and clean my face up before I start putting makeup on. I have combination skin & I like that these get rid of the oil on my face but they don't dry my face out.
Zoe B.
These actually make me break out. I've heard such good things so I was really excited to try them! So disappointed. They did nothing except make my skin worse. They feel very dry and like they drag across your skin. I would never get these again.
Anna K.
I wouldn't use this as as a replacement for a face wash, mostly because it's too expensive to be using two of these a day in comparison to buying a bottle of face wash, but it is effective. I tend to have a pack in my purse and use it when I'm spending the night at a friend's house and don't have my daily face wash with me.
DeLaney G.
Lufkin
These wipes work okay. They're very gentle, but I dislike the texture of the residue left behind so I haven't really used them regularly. They're cheaper than the face wipes at Ulta or sephora, and they have targeted purposes, so I guess they're better than some others.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Was not a fan of these. Not very saturated, didn't effectively remove makeup, and my acne did not improve, if anything the rubbing from trying to get the job done with these was irritating it more. Unimpressed.
Taylor M.
I was not a fan of these. I use some sort of wipe to take off my make up at the end of the day before I wash my face. This is definitely not the product to use for that. It did not remove my make up well and forget putting it anywhere near eyes. This could be a good product to use on clean skin as an acne treatment.
Thea R.
Boise, ID
I really like these wipes. The feeling of them is much softer than the other versions of these wipes. I feel like they are doing a better job of clearing up my face and they do get off any extra dirt/makeup from the day.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
These are fantastic. So much so that I keep a pack in my bag. My skin is very oily and break out prone. This helped clear up my skin nicely. And it's such a reasonable price! I don't break the bank for quality skin care.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.