BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Taylor M.
I was not a fan of these. I use some sort of wipe to take off my make up at the end of the day before I wash my face. This is definitely not the product to use for that. It did not remove my make up well and forget putting it anywhere near eyes. This could be a good product to use on clean skin as an acne treatment.
Belem G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay, So I got these because I have acne-prone skin and thought this might help clean off my makeup. Well 15 towelette didn't in the packages didn't even last me a week. I had to use several to take of my make up and it left my skin really dried out afterwards and I just didn't like it.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I keep these wipes in my backpack, purse, bedroom, and car. They really help control and clear blemishes. I used to use them alone, and then I saw some improvement. I started to use other Yes To Tomatoes products, and now my skin is clearing up more and more each day.
Irisely G.
Butler, PA
Absolutely amazing for people with oily acne skin!!! My night routine is washing my face, use these wipes because it has great ingredients in it and I apply oil in my face before bed.
Becky T.
I love these, but they're a bit pricey. The wipes themselves are thick and big, so you can get a lot of makeup off and they don't leave a weird smell. They also don't burn your eyes, and it did not make my sensitive acne-prone skin break out at all.
kristin g.
I use the Yes to Cucumber Facial Towlettes Moring and night.
I no longer use water and this product actually cleans, soothes and moisturizes my face. I just wish the price would be a little lower but I always buy it at Ulta with coupons! Great Product:) I say Yes to Yes to Cucumbers:)
Christine M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I seriously bought this almost a month ago and I am in love I'm happy to say that my face is finally clearing up. I don't really like how it smells, but as long as it's working i could care less about the scent.
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
My face got all red and irritated the first time I tried them. I was so upset and my face felt really hot and dry. You'll also needed more than 1 wipe to fully remove make-up, especially mascara. They just didn't work for me.
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
These have been my life saver as far as going to gym! I use them to wipe my make up off before working out, I don't like to keep it in while I sweat and it saves me time so I'm not washing my face! Perfect for the on the go!
Kristi A.
I used to use this to remove makeup and also to fight acne and it's a great product for both. They also smell good and I like how it's made with natural ingredients.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.