BY YES TO #56 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kayla H.
New york
These are hands down the best makeup wipes on the market. I hate oil based wipes ( or even the ones that say they aren't but still leave your face greasy) because they make me feel less clean than I was in the first place. But these wipes are amazing because they are so soft and moist that it feels like you are removing your makeup with a disposable sponge. Also they all smell great and I'm tempted not to wash my face afterwards!
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ
These wipes for me, are just okay. I use a different kind of wipe that I enjoy more. These ones (maybe I got a bad batch?) seemed so dry, like there was barely anything actually on the wipe. The smell is alright. Just overall an “okay” product.
Amanda S.
Charlotte, NC
I have switched between the different types of Yes to makeup remover products and landed on Yes to tomatos since it is for clear skin and I struggle with break outs from time to time. It is refreshing when taking my makeup off and I use it just before washing my face. Great product to use before the other steps in getting ready for bed. I always use a moisturizer after to combat dry skin.
Taylor W.
Unionville, VA
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WIPES that do exactly what they say they do! I used the wipes on my face last night along with witch hazel and I woke up and my pimples were gone and had already began healing and disappearing. I highly recommend for people with acne prone skin.
Julie M.
Kansas City, MO
I cannot live without these, I promise you. I have back stock for far if it running out or being sold out at any point. I have acnegenic skin so using makeup wipes seemed like something I just would not be able to do. I was wrong and I am so happy I was. These take my makeup off, make my skin feel clean but not too dried out, and I do not break out at all from them. Absolute must have
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
I really love this brand and all it’s natural products!! I have also used the face mask for this one and it is amazing! I have very sensitive skin and this does not cause breakouts and is great at taking off makeup and all the daily grime build up that causes breakouts.
Angela D.
San Benito, TX
Oh my! This is definitely works ladies!! If you have sensitive skin, it works too but if you have reactions to salicylic acid, I don't recommend you use this. I have combination skin but this treatment wipe is effective on my skin . I do recall the serum containing salicylic acid so I assume this does too. It helps fight against acne and blackheads. This is a must have!!!!
Lacy H.
I decided to to try these because i found them on sale at walmart for 2 dollars. I dont know why i havent tried these sooner! They are the best wipes ive tried. They remove the makeup so easily!
Melissa R.
Even though I am in my early 30s, I continue to experience the occasional blemish breakout. I decided to try the wipes as I find myself always on the go and had previously heard how great their tomato mask is. The wipes felt great on my skin and it was not harsh on my skin. My only advice would be to follow up with a light moisturizer (as you should anyhow).
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
I love the YES TO products. The first word that comes to mind is that these leave my skin feeling fresh, and I love the light fragrance. You can also buy these at target, which is convenient. The texture of the packaging also makes me pleased, but I'm not particularly sure why! I recommend this to friends with sensitive skin, but everyone is different!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.