BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Isabella T.
Isabella T.
Swampscott, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely one of my favorite facial towelettes. I noticed that my acne is less frequent and they have an amazing scent!! Ive seen this product for a few years but never tried it, then my friend offered me a few and i loved it! I definitely recommend this product to anybody!
Paige A.
Paige A.
Sussex
I'd give it 3 stars, but my fiancee loves them. For me, it made my skin dry, which caused more breakouts. My fiancee, however, saw much clearer skin when using these and he raves about them. He's currently deployed and I frequently order them online and have them shipped to him!
shelly m.
shelly m.
potsdam , ny
I really like these... they do get the job done. My face feel clean afterwards but not overly dry or tingly from chemical. Theres not really any kind of smell to them either like other wipes, so thats nice. A perfect option if you're feelng a little lazy or traveling (camping).
DeLaney G.
DeLaney G.
Lufkin
These wipes work okay. They're very gentle, but I dislike the texture of the residue left behind so I haven't really used them regularly. They're cheaper than the face wipes at Ulta or sephora, and they have targeted purposes, so I guess they're better than some others.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
These are perfect for when I don't have the time to do my normal face cleaning routine. I've been using them for about a month and have noticed a difference in the amount of blemishes I get. They smell pretty good and don't have a medical smell like some face wipes.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed, but not totally sure it helps with acne. I've been using them for over a month now and I have not noticed any changes. I would recommend these wipes though because they are gentle and are useful when removing makeup.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
These actually make me break out. I've heard such good things so I was really excited to try them! So disappointed. They did nothing except make my skin worse. They feel very dry and like they drag across your skin. I would never get these again.
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.
These wipes smell pretty good, and clean my face very well. Does not leave my skin dry or oily. Takes off any extra makeup. My skin is clearing up and the blackheads aren't as noticeable anymore. Love that they are made with natural ingreadients
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are fantastic. So much so that I keep a pack in my bag. My skin is very oily and break out prone. This helped clear up my skin nicely. And it's such a reasonable price! I don't break the bank for quality skin care.
Thea R.
Thea R.
Boise , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these wipes. The feeling of them is much softer than the other versions of these wipes. I feel like they are doing a better job of clearing up my face and they do get off any extra dirt/makeup from the day.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?