BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Diondra E.
Diondra E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
really gets all the imperfections off of my face. Makes my skin silky smooth and beautiful! love these facial wipes. very effective.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
I like this wipes. They do their job. You can probably find something cheaper for what they do but I do like the brand so I splurge on them.
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
I love these!!! I do my schools musical and we wear a ton of makeup; these get it off so easily and so gently. It's like a dream come true!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little wet but overall a great product! The smell is amazing and I feel so fresh and clean after using these! Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
This product feels so great on my skin I loved it, Its hard to find gentle things for me to work but this product helped me out in general a lot more than others.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
N Baltimore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your face tingle from the acidity in the tomatoes. That's how you know it's working. Very affordable and they smell great.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Love the smell, didn't feel like it actually did much. Followed up with a different wipe and there was still a lot of product left behind.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
Winston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I was scared at first but this stuff is amazing and it is not tested on animals and that is a plus for me..
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
This product is great to use if you feel some blemishes coming on. It won't completely make blemishes you already have disappear but it will shrink them a bit.
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for clearing makeup and cleansing the face!! I love this product because it is all natural and makes my skin feel amazing! 10/10!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?