BY YES TO #55 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Buy on ULTA*
Kage S.
Brentwood, TN
Had to take a quick moment to talk about these facial wipes. I have been a fan of Yes to products for years. These facial wipes are probably my favorite Yes to Tomatoes product. My skin feels and looks so great after using these wipes to remove my makeup. My face doesn't have a sticky feeling or a filmy feel afterwards like what some other face wipes can tend to leave your face feeling. Great refreshing face wipe, total fan!
Emma O.
Crystal, MN
I use several different yes to wipes for various reasons. I only get the occasional pimple on my face, and I don’t think these wipes make those go away. However, I do get pretty bad bacne from time to time and these have definitely helped that. They are really easy to use on my back too which is also nice!
Meredith L.
This product works well and it's gentle for sensitive skin. The scent is light and it smells good while not leaving an excessive aroma on the skin. I've gotten this product a few times and will continue to use it because of the good quality and relatively low price of the brand. The packaging is fun and colorful and it's easy to find in almost any store that sells cosmetics and skin care. I would definitely recommend this product.
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I love these wipes! I don't use them much during winter cause my face gets really dry but I still like to use them or the black detox wipes before I put my makeup on. It makes my face feel fresh and wipes the oil off. I also use them when I need to wipe my face off because I've been sweating and/or is really oily and my face feels gross.
Samantha B.
I have tried so many different types of makeup wipes and I have found them to be either ineffective or irritating to my sensitive skin. Then I came across these Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing wipes and will never use anything else. They effectively remove my makeup while also not irritating my skin. I can even use these to remove eye makeup and it does not cause any of the usual burning or stinging caused by other wipes.
Samantha M.
Gambier, OH
my brother and I use these wipes- we both have oily acne-prone skin and use these in our morning skincare routines. I feel like the gets more use out of them because I primarily use mine to help get the last of my makeup off and he uses them to clean his face- so I would recommend either different wipes for heavy-makeup users of using these after makeup wipes. They do however help to clear my skin up
Cindy C.
If you guys have not try YES TOOO TOMATOES and have acne you nedd to stop what your doing and head to your local store and buy the wipes the toner and cleanser and their mud musk omgggg these products are miracle workers I was having a bad break out and these suckers did just the job the toner I find myself repurchasing the most due to how much I use it really does pick up whatever was missed . I have my sister on these products especially due to her back acne and she is liking the results so please please guys give these products a try !
Samantha E.
Tampa
These wipes come in a handy re closable container which i love. I think they are a good value for the price. The packaging is bright and pretty. It is also durable. These wipes are great for your face but only once a day. I would buy these wipes again or recommend to a friend.
Marissa B.
I enjoyed these, but I didn’t buy them again after the first time. I thought they were effective, but my skin is a little too dry to use them, and maybe a little bit too sensitive, as well. Other than that, I really think they reduced the redness of my acne, and made my face feel very clean. I’m pretty sure these would work amazingly for people with normal/combo or oily skin.
Ewa S.
I recently tried the carrot version of this. So far so good. It definitely gets your makeup off and I love that this product is more natural than other products. I bought this product at my local tj maxx. Only thing I'm on the fence about is my face felt a little red after use, but I do have very sensitive skin that reacts that way after the first time I use a new product.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.