BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Liv W.
I would absolutely never buy these again. I thought they would remove makeup and treat blemishes, like they claim. These aren’t very saturated, making makeup removal more difficult. I also didn’t see any improvement in acne or blackheads. Worst of all, they smell like an old musty house. I’m just glad I’m done with them. The only upside to them was the cute packaging.
Jessica H.
Linden, NJ
I bought these towelettes as a cleanser to use on a recent trip, but once I got home I started using them post-shower. I was pleasantly surprised by the scent (you won't smell like a plant or a salad!) and they're incredibly gentle on the skin. While I'm uncertain if the towelettes have cleared up any blemishes, my skin definitely feels a lot cleaner after each use.
TJ P.
I just bought this, and I've only used two towelettes so far. Both times my face started itching and felt like something had bit me. I didn't break out into a rash or anything, but it was very itchy. I read the ingredients on the back, and saw that there was "Red Pepper Fruit Extract" This might be the cause of the itching sensation i felt, but i can't be sure.
Sami G.
East Brunswick
I have used the Yes To Tomatoes Facial Cleansing Towelettes for several months now. They are helpful for when you don't have time to wash your face at the end of the night. However, they are rough on my skin, and I always notice redness on the spots I use them. I use them once in awhile, so it's not a big deal. My face feels clean and refreshed after using.
Margie C.
Canyon Country, CA
It really clean all the grit and make-up off your face from the day. When I am lazy I use this, but as always after you clean your face at night you should moisturize. If not, it will leave your face feeling dried out.I like that when I use this I know my face is clean. I love the line of products from Yes to. THe Blueberry night time cream is really awesome too.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I snagged these wipes because I wanted something that would get off my makeup after I cleansed my face. I really like them, and I really like how natural they are. I still use Vaseline to get off my eye makeup, but these do a good job of doing two things at once: combating blemishes and removing makeup.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
The wipes are nice and soft. Lightly and wonderfully scented. I use these at night when I'm being lazy and do not want to wash my face and after I get out of the sauna. Helps to keep my acne under control and for only $5 at Walmart it's a great addition.
Lochlan P.
I got this product while on vacation this summer and fell in love! It completely cleared up my skin and I haven't worn make up since! I agree it wouldn't be a good make up remover, but as far as cleaning just your face goes it works great! It is perfect for when you are too tired to wash your face and it is so easy I never forget to now that I have it!
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love these. They are great for drying up oily skin or blemishes. They are easy to use and great to travel with. They work perfect after working out or doing activities outside. They are great when you don't want to or can't wash your face. They provide a quick cleansing that can be used pretty much anywhere. I think they smell great too!
Daniela S.
This product feels so great on my skin I loved it, Its hard to find gentle things for me to work but this product helped me out in general a lot more than others.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.