BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Jessica G.
This is a very good wipe to use if u have oily skin. It was a very good value. It has very cute packaging and a may finish. I've used this product before and I buy ever so often. But I would buy it again.
Hannah M.
Raleigh, NC
I love these wipes to remove my makeup. My makeup comes right off and I don't feel like I have to scrub to remove it. The only downside is that they are a little pricey for me.
Donna S.
Brighter and cleaner skin! I am a big fan of face wipes for throughout the day. This brand is one of my favorites. The wipes are perfectly moist and scented. The price is pretty average to other wipes.
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
I like using this so far! Although I don't find it helping out my acne, I use this to take my makeup off before using Lush's Herbalism cleanser (the cleanser itself doesn't wash off makeup). They don't smell bad and aren't rough on the skin. The wipes are pretty big, so you can get a lot of coverage with one wipe! I also appreciate the brand being cruelty free!
Kirsten W.
Portage, MI
I like these because they made face washing simple for me on busy days and nights when I just wanted to go to sleep. I for a while used other wipes that didn't help or made me breakout even more but I love how these are very natural and don't have harmful chemicals or won't dry my face out. Very simple easy product when you need a quick clear off. Other things I would use on my face would make it so I couldn't open my eyes after using but these didn't do it and they felt good and left my skin good.
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
I have very sensitive skin that doesn't allow me to wash my face more than once a day, so I find using these at night to be absolutely amazing! I see in the comments here that people are using them to remove their makeup, but I've found it better to remove makeup with generic makeup removal wipes, then massage my skin with one of these, as they are labeled as 'cleansing cloths'. I also follow up with the Yes To Tomatoes moisturizer, and my skin stays hydrated and no worries about breakouts!
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
I love these towelette's! I feel like the salicylic acid does a fantastic job getting deep into my pores to clean them out. I don't use them for acne treatment, but for blackhead treatment! They work beautifully! I always use a moisturizer after using one to make sure my skin is hydrated and not dried out. It's a for sure must have for me!
joanna b.
Sidman, PA
my 14 year old daughter LOVES these!!! she uses them to clean her face between washings. She has sensitive acne prone skin and refuses to use any other brand of wipes!
Stefani R.
These smell pretty good and do a great job of getting makeup off! I also use them on days when I'm not wearing any makeup. I get oily easily and these help control any excess sebum without clogging my pores. The salicylic acid in them helps treat my breakouts and my overall skin tone looks much healthier after every use. These are a staple in my overnight bad!
Kenia L.
Really nice wipes for removing makeup! I do not wear a lot of makeup, but it takes most of it off. My waterproof mascara is a bit tougher to come off, but most of it is off. Have not really noticed it help with acne, maybe because I only get the occaisional pimple. Overall a decent and cheap makeup remover!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.