BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Brooks G.
Brooks G.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very Refreshing to use. The tomato aspect is very neat and clever to grab buyers. I'm a repeat user and will continue to buy. A very gentle product on the skin. I purchased this from Target.
Erin C.
Erin C.
East Windsor, NJ
They did not necessary clear my skin but I have very oily skin and I definitely felt the oil was reduced after using temporarily.  Gentle on skin
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Branch, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiance and I absolutely love this product! He uses it while he is working on the construction site and after to help keep his face clean from sawdust.
joanna b.
joanna b.
Sidman, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
my 14 year old daughter LOVES these!!! she uses them to clean her face between washings. She has sensitive acne prone skin and refuses to use any other brand of wipes!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love these! Overtime it really helped reduce the appearance of my acne and calmed down my redness. This is a must try if you haven't already
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how soft these make my skin feel and the scent is smooth not too overpowering at all and is definitely suitable for sensative skin types.
Stefani R.
Stefani R.
These smell pretty good and do a great job of getting makeup off! I also use them on days when I'm not wearing any makeup. I get oily easily and these help control any excess sebum without clogging my pores. The salicylic acid in them helps treat my breakouts and my overall skin tone looks much healthier after every use. These are a staple in my overnight bad!
Carlee C.
Carlee C.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are natural and work great. I grabbed them just to try something new and was pleasantly surprised. They smell great too! Super gentle.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These smell pretty good and work even better! They remove makeup while cleaning your skin and fighting acne! They seem to be working pretty well. They are made with almost all natural ingredients as well. I really like them and highly recommend them.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely live for these wipes! These paired with the Tomato toner have made my skin so smooth and have kept break outs to a minimum.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?