BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Heather K.
Toms River, NJ
Love love love this product! I just had my son, and my hormones were causing me to lose the radiant glowing pregnancy skin and break out ... these wipes are amazing... So easy to use, I'm a single mom with a toddler and a new born... And they really work, and don't dry out my skin at all. I follow up with a rose stem cell moisturizer, works amazing, but even when I forget because I have to run out after a child, my skin still feels soft and clean, and keeps my pores clean and acne minimal or gone completely :)
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
These are excellent facial wipes. Unlike some wipes, my skin feels clean, not just wiped or refreshed. They cleanse my face of oil, makeup and impurities without over-drying my sensitive skin. Unlike some wipes, my skin feels clean, not just wiped or refreshed. I have tried most of the other wipes from the Yes To brand and have found them all to be wonderful. I highly recommend them.
Jessica G.
This is a very good wipe to use if u have oily skin. It was a very good value. It has very cute packaging and a may finish. I've used this product before and I buy ever so often. But I would buy it again.
Hannah M.
Raleigh, NC
I love these wipes to remove my makeup. My makeup comes right off and I don't feel like I have to scrub to remove it. The only downside is that they are a little pricey for me.
Donna S.
Brighter and cleaner skin! I am a big fan of face wipes for throughout the day. This brand is one of my favorites. The wipes are perfectly moist and scented. The price is pretty average to other wipes.
Ivy T.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm really picky when it comes to finding an acne solution for me. I went ahead and gave yes to tomatoes blemish clearing facial wipes a try and I loved them. My face feels clean. They to diminish my acne and make them go away faster and prevent them. I love yes to tomatoes products!
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
I like using this so far! Although I don't find it helping out my acne, I use this to take my makeup off before using Lush's Herbalism cleanser (the cleanser itself doesn't wash off makeup). They don't smell bad and aren't rough on the skin. The wipes are pretty big, so you can get a lot of coverage with one wipe! I also appreciate the brand being cruelty free!
Kelsey L.
This towelettes are ok. They wound be good for when your on your special time of the month, but not as a everyday of the month thing. I say this because I used it for one week and it cleared my ance 75%, but after that week I started getting little bumps around my cheeks, and i would wake up in the morning and my face would be super oily. I recently stop using them and my face has cleared up, but I wouldn't buy the wipes again.
Kirsten W.
Portage, MI
I like these because they made face washing simple for me on busy days and nights when I just wanted to go to sleep. I for a while used other wipes that didn't help or made me breakout even more but I love how these are very natural and don't have harmful chemicals or won't dry my face out. Very simple easy product when you need a quick clear off. Other things I would use on my face would make it so I couldn't open my eyes after using but these didn't do it and they felt good and left my skin good.
Kourtney M.
Ithaca, NY
I have very sensitive skin that doesn't allow me to wash my face more than once a day, so I find using these at night to be absolutely amazing! I see in the comments here that people are using them to remove their makeup, but I've found it better to remove makeup with generic makeup removal wipes, then massage my skin with one of these, as they are labeled as 'cleansing cloths'. I also follow up with the Yes To Tomatoes moisturizer, and my skin stays hydrated and no worries about breakouts!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.