BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

•Taylor C.
Katy
My blemishes almost went away but it did make me break out so be Careful. But was very refreshing and cleansing!!! I would suggest using it at night before bed!!!
Claire S.
Amazing wipes! Such a fresh smell without any hard scents. The packaging is easy to travel with. It was the first time I tried it. Great price. I will definitely buy it again next time I'm out of face wipes.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
These deserve in between an A and B. I was surprised with how much I actually likes these since I'm not a fan of the cucumber and blueberry wipes. These are saturated and actually manage to take mascara off, along with your other makeup. Definitely follow up with a cleanser and toner to get the rest of the makeup off, but these work really well. The scent isn't great at first, but I have grown to like it. It's not a tomato scent. My skin does look nice and I don't know if I should credit these wipes or not... I use them to remove makeup, not to wash my face. I would definitely repurchase and I do recommend these over their other wipes.
Antigony S.
I was so excited to try these wipes. These wipes are the perfect size and texture. I love the feel of them. I am not sure if it's my skin, but when I use them it would sting a little. The sting would go away making my skin feel soft, tight and refreshed!!
Abbie W.
Moisturizing but I broke out slightly after use. I purchased the product at my local drugstore for a reasonable price. I had very dry skin before use, freshened after. I would use this again.
Leslie V.
Carthage, MO
I liked these, they were great for on the go! They did burn a little around my more sensitive areas, (around my nose) but other than that they helped to clear up my face.
Madison W.
Augusta, GA
I LOVED these wipes when I had them and I need to repurchase them soon! I love most of the Say Yes line and I especially love the Yes to Tomatoes! These along with the gel facial cleanser really did help me! I was worried that these would smell weird but they honestly didn't to me, and I love how good they removed my makeup along with cleaning my face and helping with breakouts! These products never left my face feeling dry which is nice!
Leslie B.
Works well but I did not see a huge improvement in my skin. Look or touch. I know many others who love this item though. Therefore it could just be me. I would be very open to try this again in the near future.
Kalyn B.
Lancaster, PA
I have combination skin that breaks out pretty regularly. These wipes are not only convenient for on-the-go, but they keep my skin healthy and help to keep breakouts to a minimum. I would definitely purchase these again!
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
These are excellent facial wipes. Unlike some wipes, my skin feels clean, not just wiped or refreshed. They cleanse my face of oil, makeup and impurities without over-drying my sensitive skin. Unlike some wipes, my skin feels clean, not just wiped or refreshed. I have tried most of the other wipes from the Yes To brand and have found them all to be wonderful. I highly recommend them.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.