BY YES TO #56 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum *Certified Organic Ingredient

Hailey T.
Chelsea, ME
I use these daily to help keep my skin clean and under control. I have acne prone skin and these help a lot. If you are someone who breaks out a lot or have acne prone skin I would definitely recommend giving these a try. Also just to throw it out there they don't smell bad and I wouldn't say that they smell like tomatoes. I know that I was worried at first that they would smell like tomatoes however I don;t think they do. I personally think that they have a really nice cleansed scent to them. If you are debating weather or not to try put this product I would definitely say give it a try I feel it is definitely worth it.
🌿elliot🌿 H.
These wipes are a huge part of my skin care routine. I wear a very full coverage foundation, very often, and so I utilize these wipes as a key step in keeping my skin clear. There is a good amount of wipes in the package for the price, and for how effective they are I haven't found anything else that beats them. They're gentle, but thorough for cleansing, and I have particularly sensitive skin. I would recommend these to most anyone as a good refreshing wipe in your routine. My only complaint is the smell is something that's taken some accustoming to. But with simple ingredients it's not a huge issue.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Not gonna lie. I was expecting these to smell super weird but got a pleasant surprise when I opened the package! I like a lot of the Yes To products so I figured I would give this one a go. Im kind of mad at myself because I didn't try them sooner and I have another package of cleansing wipes to use up before I'm allowed to buy more lol. I found that in the few weeks I used them I cleared up my pms blemishes and kept a lovely glow.
Anna D.
I heard good things about these wipes so I thought I would get them. Honestly wasn't impressed, didn't work very well and were kind of dried out which didn't help.
Mireya R.
My skin is pretty prone to getting acne so I am always in the lookout for affordable but satisfying facial products to help with my acne and this mask was one I decided to try out. I absolutely loved it! It smells great. It's quick and easy to apply and it left my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized. I applied this overnight and when I woke up in the morning I woke up with a glowing face. Ever since I used It my acne has gotten better. I will continue using this product and definitely recommend it!
Heather L.
So this was a massive mistake to try. I got a sampler of this product and having had a bad "Yes to" product experience before decided to give them a second chance. Well that was not the right thing to do because this irritated that living daylights out of my skin which is sensitive and I'm very glad I didn't actually buy this product. I thought may be it was something that could have helped my trouble spots that pop up periodically but this was one heck of a no-go for me. Sensitive skin beware.
Jasmine K.
I actually use these face wipes in a very non-conventional way. The active ingredients helo with acne ans clearing all dirt and oil from you skin so i actually take these to the gym with me to wipe down my chest and back after the gym. Sweat clogs your pores which can lead to unwanted acne so i just toss these in my gym bag for when im done working out. The longer sweat stays on your skin, the more unhappy it can be. These work great because theyre efficient and great for travel.
Venussa C.
I use these wipes to take off my makeup after a very long day of wearing it. It takes off the makeup I wear almost perfectly but sometimes I would have to use 2 wipes, depending on how much makeup I'm wearing. The packaging of it is very practical and easy to bring around with you if you are traveling. It has almost the same function of baby wipes packaging, you grab one wipe and close the cover until you need another.I would definitely recommend this product to someone who struggles with acne, constantly blocked up pores, oily and sensitive skin. Although I use this product as makeup wipes, I also sometimes use it randomly when I decide I would like to treat my skin to a spa day. It is refreshing to the skin and I can see my skin clearing up in a few days of using the wipes, washing my face, avoiding touching it, and not doing my makeup too heavily.
Cayla D.
Knoxville, TN
I really liked these face wipes! I often use face wipes due to tanning, working out daily and for a quick clean up at night. I really enjoyed these wipes because I have oily skin and it helped keep my face from being shiny all day, helped fight breakouts after working out and easy to carry around! I didn’t find that they cleared up my acne or kept me from breaking out consistently, but overall they were helpful for on the go moments and a quick wipe down at night.
Nhien V.
Simi Valley
I've never used any Yes To face wipes before this but I'm glad that I chose the Yes To Tomatoes. These wipes don't leave my face oily and overall do a good job in cleaning my face and removing my make-up. I really like that they have the salicylic acid in them too since I breakout quite often. My only complaint is that they are not quilted and feel that quilted wipes do a more thorough j  ob. Would buy again since it does a pretty good job and the price is right!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.