BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Madison W.
Madison W.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVED these wipes when I had them and I need to repurchase them soon! I love most of the Say Yes line and I especially love the Yes to Tomatoes! These along with the gel facial cleanser really did help me! I was worried that these would smell weird but they honestly didn't to me, and I love how good they removed my makeup along with cleaning my face and helping with breakouts! These products never left my face feeling dry which is nice!
Raven W.
Raven W.
Alpine
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are amazing half way through the day I just want to be able to wipe my face and these actually help fight acne wipe while cleaning your skin
Kaycee B.
Kaycee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are okay. They make your face feel refreshed but I used them almost everyday and they didn't help clear up much of the acne. Overall, I would recommend them because maybe they'll work for some else but not me.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Works well but I did not see a huge improvement in my skin. Look or touch. I know many others who love this item though. Therefore it could just be me. I would be very open to try this again in the near future.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are excellent facial wipes. Unlike some wipes, my skin feels clean, not just wiped or refreshed. They cleanse my face of oil, makeup and impurities without over-drying my sensitive skin. Unlike some wipes, my skin feels clean, not just wiped or refreshed. I have tried most of the other wipes from the Yes To brand and have found them all to be wonderful. I highly recommend them.
Kalyn B.
Kalyn B.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin that breaks out pretty regularly. These wipes are not only convenient for on-the-go, but they keep my skin healthy and help to keep breakouts to a minimum. I would definitely purchase these again!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes to remove my makeup. My makeup comes right off and I don't feel like I have to scrub to remove it. The only downside is that they are a little pricey for me.
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Tucson, AZ
I keep these in my purse to use on the go. The leave my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I have combination skin and worth the dry weather my pores get clogged from sweat.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Brighter and cleaner skin! I am a big fan of face wipes for throughout the day. This brand is one of my favorites. The wipes are perfectly moist and scented. The price is pretty average to other wipes.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using this so far! Although I don't find it helping out my acne, I use this to take my makeup off before using Lush's Herbalism cleanser (the cleanser itself doesn't wash off makeup). They don't smell bad and aren't rough on the skin. The wipes are pretty big, so you can get a lot of coverage with one wipe! I also appreciate the brand being cruelty free!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?