BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Emely V.
For this product I would give it 2 stars because it didn't do much for my skin it says that it reduces blemishes which it doesn't do well it does refresh your skin and it smells really good and is not too strong. Hope this helped
Brooks G.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very Refreshing to use. The tomato aspect is very neat and clever to grab buyers. I'm a repeat user and will continue to buy. A very gentle product on the skin. I purchased this from Target.
Mayyadah A.
Racine, WI
I love the yes to line! These yes to tomato blemish clearing facial towelettes are part of my nightly skin routine, and have become a part of my boyfriends as well! They leave my skin feel fresh and clean, and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin breakouts since starting these
Kathleen W.
I love this product. It really does it's job well and doesn't overly dry your face out like a lot of other products do. Good value and I have and do recommend to others.
Cassidy H.
Oklahoma city
I love these wipes. They really keep my acne clear and they do a great job of taking off your make up. They are super gentle to your skin! I definitely reccomend these!
Bri F.
Clemson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
love love love these cleansing wipes! my mother has always bought these for me, just wish they weren't as pricey! overall good product, hasn't made my face break out at all! would buy again.
Lynn K.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using these for my teen son's oily face. He really likes how they work, and it helps me to know that these will be used by him as a backup to washing his face when he showers.
Becca L.
Super easy to use. Very moist and helps a lot with dryness of the skin. Packaging is very nice. The wipes last pretty long and help the skin refresh. I would recommend those with normal to dry skin. This product may sometimes help take away face makeup.
Kimberly E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These don't remove makeup. I had a difficult time getting these towelettes to stay in one piece. They continually want to rip apart. They left a film on my face too
•Taylor C.
Katy
My blemishes almost went away but it did make me break out so be Careful. But was very refreshing and cleansing!!! I would suggest using it at night before bed!!!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell like tomatoes?