BY YES TO #32 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

rachel h.
Great face wipes! Perfect for after a workout, washing your makeup off at the end of the day, or anytime you’re looking to use a face wipe! Love this! I think they work! My skin looks great
Jess R.
San Diego
I loved how the wipes didn't feel like I was rubbing chemicals on my face. I have very sensitive skin and it didn't over dry or irritate. I would definitely recommend
Tonya S.
Swan Quarter
This really showed a noticeable difference in my skin. There was less redness and irritation and it didn't have a harsh chemical smell. I would definitely use again.
Carlys F.
Gets rid of all acne. Smells good even though made out of tomatoes. Got rid of acne and blackheads. Smooths skin and feels soft and feels clean and refreshededdedddd
Carlita M.
Margate
These wipes are amazing! I use them as make up remover and for when my face feels oilly. They also work perfectly for when I get a sunburn, these are really gentle.
Itesha M.
Cincinnati, OH
These wipes leave your face feeling squeaky clean. Great for oily skin. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend because it may strip your skin a little too much.
Meagan T.
Woonsocket, RI
I love this brand! Wish the products were a bit cheaper. These cloths are so satisfying and refreshing after a long day. Would totally stock up if it were cheaper.
Hannah B.
Lakeview
I love these makeup wipes they take all my makeup off and my eye makeup also they don’t sting my under eyes either. I don’t see these help with my acne but they are great makeup wipes.
Teresa F.
Stephens City
Mildly scented.  Gentle on my overly sensitive sling and worked extremely well on my troubled T area.  I love the yes to line of skin care.  It is mild and effective.
Brittany C.
Claremore, OK
I love this product!! I use it daily. Makes my skin feel fresh and clean. I love using it in the morning before putting on my makeup. I would definitely recommend!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.