BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Jess J.
Jess J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Naturally cleansing and makeup removing product. Met my expectations and impressed me due to the difference compared to other wipes. Gentle and good value, but make sure it is suitable for skin type. Would repurchase, but maybe in a different "flavor".
•Taylor C.
•Taylor C.
Katy
My blemishes almost went away but it did make me break out so be Careful. But was very refreshing and cleansing!!! I would suggest using it at night before bed!!!
Alice Z.
Alice Z.
I bought this product a month ago.Truthfully I didn't see much acne clearing within the first few weeks. But gradually as I kept using it daily, results really stated showing. It really met my expectations.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing wipes! Such a fresh smell without any hard scents. The packaging is easy to travel with. It was the first time I tried it. Great price. I will definitely buy it again next time I'm out of face wipes.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Tyngsborough, MA
I absolutely love these wipes! I have been using them for over a year and they have been doing great things for my skin! Also it gets my makeup of in one swipe
Simone M.
Simone M.
Pickerington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was not very impressive, I did notice a lift after using it, but my skin didn't respond or really benefit in a substantial way from this product.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are in nice conveninent packaging. It was gentle and left me feeling fresh all night.I have not re-purchased them, but I've tried other prodcuts from this brand.
Abbie W.
Abbie W.
Moisturizing but I broke out slightly after use. I purchased the product at my local drugstore for a reasonable price. I had very dry skin before use, freshened after. I would use this again.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a wonderful scent, works really well. I love these wipes and my local target is often out of them because they're so popular! Will buy again and soon!
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked these, they were great for on the go! They did burn a little around my more sensitive areas, (around my nose) but other than that they helped to clear up my face.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?