BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
I love this product. It really does it's job well and doesn't overly dry your face out like a lot of other products do. Good value and I have and do recommend to others.
daisy F.
daisy F.
New berlin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited about trying these but I honestly felt zero difference using these. I tried to use it along with my regular skin care routine and also by itself and it did nothing. Smelled weird too. Would not buy again
Shana S.
Shana S.
Elkhorn City, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't quite been using these for long enough to say how truly effective they are, but so far I really like them and do think that they seem to be helping my skin. I love how handy it is to just grab a wipe as opposed to using a cream or serum type acne product.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Weymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great to take off my makeup. I wear a full face everyday and these clear it away with ease. They met my expectations for a drug store makeup wipe. Very afforable. Not to expensive.
Bri F.
Bri F.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
love love love these cleansing wipes! my mother has always bought these for me, just wish they weren't as pricey! overall good product, hasn't made my face break out at all! would buy again.
maya c.
maya c.
Round Rock, TX
This made my face feel very clean and fresh. It did not do anything to help my acne scars or blemishes but it did clam my acne a bit. It was very gentle. It did meet my expectations. I was indeed happy with the overall product. And I would recommend it to others.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Oklahoma city
I love these wipes. They really keep my acne clear and they do a great job of taking off your make up. They are super gentle to your skin! I definitely reccomend these!
Lynn K.
Lynn K.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using these for my teen son's oily face. He really likes how they work, and it helps me to know that these will be used by him as a backup to washing his face when he showers.
Becca L.
Becca L.
Super easy to use. Very moist and helps a lot with dryness of the skin. Packaging is very nice. The wipes last pretty long and help the skin refresh. I would recommend those with normal to dry skin. This product may sometimes help take away face makeup.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These don't remove makeup. I had a difficult time getting these towelettes to stay in one piece. They continually want to rip apart. They left a film on my face too
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?