BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Hannah P.
Tampa, FL
These work really well if your just trying to refresh your face throughout the day, however they are not powerful enough to use as a facial cleanser. They also don't have the most pleasant smell, but its not too overpowering or long-lasting.
Taylor C.
Ive found that yes to products work better than professional prescribed products. These were beyond expectation and very gentle on my skin leaving it super soft and clean feeling. I would definitely buy again
Amanda E.
Mobile, AL
These wipes smell great and leave your face feel even better. It is very gentle on the skin but effective in clearing it out. It definitely met my expectations and I felt it was effective in clearing out my skin. I think it's great overall!!!!!
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Great product! Removes dirt and oil from my skin and doesn't dry my skin out or leave it oily, ive been using these everynight right before bed and its helped tone and clear my acne.
Jamie S.
Fort Worth, TX
These are my favorite wipes because they really do work! I've had severe acne all my life, and it takes a while to wash my face. With these, I can just wipe and be done, especially if I'm not wearing makeup!
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
I like these cloths well enough, but not enough to sweat by them. Just a good ol' normal cleansing cloth to me. I bought them on a whim and when they ran out I purchased something else.
Paige G.
These are great for taking off makeup! However, I personally wear a lot of mascara so sometimes I have to wash my face after using these since it doesn't get all of the mascara off. But otherwise, wonderful product for removing face makeup!
Vivien M.
Düsseldorf, NRW
These facial wipes are absolutely amazing!
When I use the wipes most of my make up comes off, except for some of the water- proof make- up, which I didn't expect. After using the wipes my face feels very clean. I feel like each of my pores got cleaned, which is amazing. However, I do feel like it dries out my skin, that's why I use a moisturizer afterwards. (I use the Body Shop Vitamin E moisturizing cream.) Use it daily and you'll see amazing progress. It's very hard to get rid of blemishes and this definitely helps!
I take them with me everywhere I go and they come in very handy between classes and work when I can't wash my face. And a bonus: The packaging is very cute, and unlike other facial wipes they don't dry out, because of the plastic opening and closing thingy.
Tanya V.
Tucson, AZ
I keep these in my purse to use on the go. The leave my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I have combination skin and worth the dry weather my pores get clogged from sweat.
Lisa R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These wipes are in nice conveninent packaging. It was gentle and left me feeling fresh all night.I have not re-purchased them, but I've tried other prodcuts from this brand.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.