BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kylie M.
Durham
Does what a wipe is supposed to do. Has a weird smell and dries out easily, but I expect that with a natural product like this. I usually wear makeup on my eyes so I don't use this on that.
Laura K.
Eatonville, WA
I only used these once because the smell was so bad, They smell like you are putting actual tomatoes on your face. I ended up returning them. I got them at Walgreens on sale so that was a plus!
Julia H.
Weymouth, MA
These are great to take off my makeup. I wear a full face everyday and these clear it away with ease. They met my expectations for a drug store makeup wipe. Very afforable. Not to expensive.
maya c.
Round Rock, TX
This made my face feel very clean and fresh. It did not do anything to help my acne scars or blemishes but it did clam my acne a bit. It was very gentle. It did meet my expectations. I was indeed happy with the overall product. And I would recommend it to others.
Kelly C.
Great product!! I have especially sensitive skin & this product compliments it so well! Always leaves me feeling refreshed AND it's reasonably priced. Will continue to try more of this brand!
Katie R.
I have tried these wipes twice and the cucumber ones three times. I so badly wanted to love these wipes but they were just too harsh on my sensitive skin. I purchased these at my local CVS. The packaging is ok I guess, sort of cheap and doesn't stand out.
Megan V.
This product line is amazing! A friend referred it to me for my daughter that has acne. I was willing to try anything and this whole line WORKS! We buy it all face wipes/charcoal soap/ moisturizer (which is FANTASTIC) and the paper masks! I will not buy anything else. It also works on my skin (38)!
Ciara O.
Hartselle
I use yes to tomatoes facial wipes daily! I love them and I haven't found a better brand for my face! They are higher than off brand but I won't ever use another! Love them! Excellent product and I highly recommend.
Allison R.
Lake Worth
I use these everyday! They exfoliate and clean makeup off my skin. They are effective for removing makeup, don't see a different in skin clearance but it doesn't make it worse. The packaging keeps the wipes fresh and I would recommend these to a friend.
sara d.
Cleveland, Ohio
These really helped dry up my acne! Didn't leave the rest of my face too dry and didn't over active my oily skin! This product has a weird smell but I do seem to enjoy it. I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.