BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Ive found that yes to products work better than professional prescribed products. These were beyond expectation and very gentle on my skin leaving it super soft and clean feeling. I would definitely buy again
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes smell great and leave your face feel even better. It is very gentle on the skin but effective in clearing it out. It definitely met my expectations and I felt it was effective in clearing out my skin. I think it's great overall!!!!!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Fort Worth, TX
These are my favorite wipes because they really do work! I've had severe acne all my life, and it takes a while to wash my face. With these, I can just wipe and be done, especially if I'm not wearing makeup!
Paige G.
Paige G.
These are great for taking off makeup! However, I personally wear a lot of mascara so sometimes I have to wash my face after using these since it doesn't get all of the mascara off. But otherwise, wonderful product for removing face makeup!
Joy S.
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Removes dirt and oil from my skin and doesn't dry my skin out or leave it oily, ive been using these everynight right before bed and its helped tone and clear my acne.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
This is a very good wipe to use if u have oily skin. It was a very good value. It has very cute packaging and a may finish. I've used this product before and I buy ever so often. But I would buy it again.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
It don't seem to work on my face and back , my face is still breaking out . It has nice packaging tho easy to use and reseal. I think its disappointing for the price. But it was gentle on the face and back . I will not buy this again.
Liset H.
Liset H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's like any other wipe I've tried. Nothing stand out about it. I bought this at target once and I wouldn't buy it again. I'd stick to a cheaper, more affordable version.
Emely V.
Emely V.
For this product I would give it 2 stars because it didn't do much for my skin it says that it reduces blemishes which it doesn't do well it does refresh your skin and it smells really good and is not too strong. Hope this helped
Mayyadah A.
Mayyadah A.
Racine, WI
I love the yes to line! These yes to tomato blemish clearing facial towelettes are part of my nightly skin routine, and have become a part of my boyfriends as well! They leave my skin feel fresh and clean, and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin breakouts since starting these
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?