BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I shout yessss to these wipes! These are the most effective facial wipe/cleanser I have found in the 3 years I've been fighting blemishes. I was so surprised how quickly and well these wipes worked to eliminate the acne on my most oily areas. If it weren't for these wipes, I'd still look bumpy and be unhappy with my skin. Another upside is there is no foul smell like some other acne fighting wipes. The wipes themselves are also large enough to clean my entire face, without make up.
So thankful for Yes To products!
maya c.
Round Rock, TX
This made my face feel very clean and fresh. It did not do anything to help my acne scars or blemishes but it did clam my acne a bit. It was very gentle. It did meet my expectations. I was indeed happy with the overall product. And I would recommend it to others.
Katie R.
I have tried these wipes twice and the cucumber ones three times. I so badly wanted to love these wipes but they were just too harsh on my sensitive skin. I purchased these at my local CVS. The packaging is ok I guess, sort of cheap and doesn't stand out.
Megan V.
This product line is amazing! A friend referred it to me for my daughter that has acne. I was willing to try anything and this whole line WORKS! We buy it all face wipes/charcoal soap/ moisturizer (which is FANTASTIC) and the paper masks! I will not buy anything else. It also works on my skin (38)!
Ciara O.
Hartselle
I use yes to tomatoes facial wipes daily! I love them and I haven't found a better brand for my face! They are higher than off brand but I won't ever use another! Love them! Excellent product and I highly recommend.
Allison R.
Lake Worth
I use these everyday! They exfoliate and clean makeup off my skin. They are effective for removing makeup, don't see a different in skin clearance but it doesn't make it worse. The packaging keeps the wipes fresh and I would recommend these to a friend.
sara d.
Cleveland, Ohio
These really helped dry up my acne! Didn't leave the rest of my face too dry and didn't over active my oily skin! This product has a weird smell but I do seem to enjoy it. I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
I like these cloths well enough, but not enough to sweat by them. Just a good ol' normal cleansing cloth to me. I bought them on a whim and when they ran out I purchased something else.
Hannah P.
Tampa, FL
These work really well if your just trying to refresh your face throughout the day, however they are not powerful enough to use as a facial cleanser. They also don't have the most pleasant smell, but its not too overpowering or long-lasting.
Amanda E.
Mobile, AL
These wipes smell great and leave your face feel even better. It is very gentle on the skin but effective in clearing it out. It definitely met my expectations and I felt it was effective in clearing out my skin. I think it's great overall!!!!!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.