BY YES TO #56 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum *Certified Organic Ingredient

Tara D.
Maryville, TN
The Yes to tomatoes Blemish wipes are amazing! There fairly reasonably priced, and easily found at common drug stores. The product soothes the skin, while still diminishing blemishes.
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
My teenage daughter loves these wipes. They help her skin stay blemish free and are fairly priced. I deducted a star because I think they are very dry compared to other wipes we have used.
Maddie S.
This product completely removed my make up, and make me feel clean and fresh. It didn’t irritate my skin or red. It was everything I was looking for in a face wipe!! I bought it at target.
Dani G.
I love the smell of these & they make my face feel so refreshed after! The only downside is they dont take makeup off too well, better to use them as a cleanser after you take makeup off.
christina R.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite one from the Yes brand. I feel personally like the other makeup wipes don’t clean my face as good as the yes to tomatoes. I tried to try yes to cucumber and others but the tomatoes is just fabulous
Lindsey C.
I use these to take my makeup off at the end of the day. It works nice on my dry skin. Good price around $6 from target. Easy to use and the clicking close feature makes them not try out
Brianna A.
Macomb, MI
They make my face feel good after I use the accompanying face wash. I love the smell and it keeps my skin clear. It's natural and a lot cheaper than many other products. My favorite thing is that it is all natural.
Mallory H.
I love the way it smells. A very fresh scent. The wipes are very soft, but aren't very wet. I have to use at least 2 to take off my makeup and sometimes apply oil first to help.
Olivia H.
Murray, UT
Great for a quick face wipe. This will not effectively remove mascara or liquid eyeliner without the assistance of a makeup remover, but it will do well to wipe off foundation and give your skin a little refresh.
Tori M.
Danbury, CT
My favorite brand of facial wipes, these remove makeup and cleanse without over drying my skin. These are great for use during the day, after the gym or especially for travel. These are great and I recommend them
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.