BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Alice Z.
I bought this product a month ago.Truthfully I didn't see much acne clearing within the first few weeks. But gradually as I kept using it daily, results really stated showing. It really met my expectations.
Kaitlyn G.
I didn't like the scent very much. But the product worked well. I would recommend because of its effective and a good value. I got at my local Walmart for a good deal. I like the cucumber scent much better.
Kayleigh W.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love these face wipes. They are perfect to use after washing your face to ensure that all the yuck is off your face. I am (95%) blemish free when I use these and love that it is wasy to use!!
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love these wipes! I feel like they do a great job of cleansing my face. I used to stock up on these when I worked at Walgreens! Definitely one of my favorite brands for skincare! I'd recommend to anyone.
Marielys H.
Took off most of my makeup!! And left my skin feeling very clean, soft, and smooth!!! Kind of harsh on the skin but an overall very good product. Met my expectations & would definitely recommend to others!
Manuela S.
This was an amazing product it really works for people with acne or acne prone skin. It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this product you. You could buy it at target or at your local drug stores
Lhauren S.
This is one of my favorite face wipes Yes offers, second only to the charcoal face wipe they offer. I only have to use one wipe to clear off all my makeup, and it really does help decrease my blemishes. I recommend this to all my friends.
Amber B.
Butler , MO
If you have acne prone skin - all of the yes to (tomatoes) line is amazing at helping clear and balance out the skin. I prefer the wash as I do find the towels to be not drying per say but just makes my face feel like I should use a skin serum after where as the wash doesn't do that.
The smell is a little funky - I was anticipating tomatoes but really reminds me of the smell of beer - weird I know but whatever works - at least the scent don't linger ! I noticed a big difference in reduction of blackheads and white heads and for that reason I will continue to buy these products
Anahi R.
Springdale, AR
Definitely cleared my skin a bit, super soft, and has a Pleasant smell to it. It is my first time purchasing because I have acne problems and wanted to try it out. It wouldnit remove my makeup well, but overall a really nice product.
Marcella L.
Tulsa, OK
I'm trying to get back to my local store so I can buy this again. It really helps my acne on my face. I was shown this Yes to line by a lady I buy from, and the products are great, plus inexpensive.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.