BY YES TO #77 in Face Wipes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Janice S.
naples, FL
These wipes are perfect for taking off make up or if you just want to wipe your skin of impurities. They are portable and great to use right before bed or before the shower. I really recommend this product.
Paige J.
Bemidji
I love taking my makeup off with these wipes at the end of the day, not only do i feel fresh, but it also helps with acne!! i bought these at target and have been using them for about a year, and i'll definitely be using them for a long time!
Chris S.
Williamsville
I really liked this product. It helped my face clear up and after using it, I felt how clean my face was. I really like this brand and this product. I would definitely buy this product again in the future!
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I absolutely love these whipes, they smell fantastic and they aren’t too expensive. I have used them
Before and I loved them so I bought them again. They do meet my expectations and I would recommend them.
Sam P.
North branch , MI
Was decent and removed makeup. I prefer neutrogena brands instead. Bought at Walmart on a whim. Packaging is nice and catches the eye. Although it didn’t really meet my expectations. I wouldn’t buy again
Amber H.
I love this product because it is so easy to use and makes you feel like you have really cleaned your face. I bought this product at target and was happy with the price. I have bought this product three different times and will buy again.
Taylor W.
Unionville, VA
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WIPES that do exactly what they say they do! I used the wipes on my face last night along with witch hazel and I woke up and my pimples were gone and had already began healing and disappearing. I highly recommend for people with acne prone skin.
Karlie K.
Saint John, IN
They clean really well but do seem to sting a bit. They’re great for those nights when you’re just too lazy to throughly wash your face and take off your makeup. They are priced well and are worth it, but I personally don’t use everyday.
Queenn C.
Lancaster
These wipes keep my fave so clear. Wether I have texture or acne or blackheads, this product makes it all go away. Also good around the eye area, super affective & works great. Nice smell great price!!
Amanda P.
DeWitt
I normally get the cucumber sensitive skin wipes but they were out so I got these instead I was pleasantly surprised by the smell and they made my skin feel fresh and clean without drying out my skin.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.

back