BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Marielys H.
Took off most of my makeup!! And left my skin feeling very clean, soft, and smooth!!! Kind of harsh on the skin but an overall very good product. Met my expectations & would definitely recommend to others!
Kayleigh W.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love these face wipes. They are perfect to use after washing your face to ensure that all the yuck is off your face. I am (95%) blemish free when I use these and love that it is wasy to use!!
Lhauren S.
This is one of my favorite face wipes Yes offers, second only to the charcoal face wipe they offer. I only have to use one wipe to clear off all my makeup, and it really does help decrease my blemishes. I recommend this to all my friends.
Amber B.
Butler , MO
If you have acne prone skin - all of the yes to (tomatoes) line is amazing at helping clear and balance out the skin. I prefer the wash as I do find the towels to be not drying per say but just makes my face feel like I should use a skin serum after where as the wash doesn't do that.
The smell is a little funky - I was anticipating tomatoes but really reminds me of the smell of beer - weird I know but whatever works - at least the scent don't linger ! I noticed a big difference in reduction of blackheads and white heads and for that reason I will continue to buy these products
Marcella L.
Tulsa, OK
I'm trying to get back to my local store so I can buy this again. It really helps my acne on my face. I was shown this Yes to line by a lady I buy from, and the products are great, plus inexpensive.
Anahi R.
Springdale, AR
Definitely cleared my skin a bit, super soft, and has a Pleasant smell to it. It is my first time purchasing because I have acne problems and wanted to try it out. It wouldnit remove my makeup well, but overall a really nice product.
Kylie M.
Durham
Does what a wipe is supposed to do. Has a weird smell and dries out easily, but I expect that with a natural product like this. I usually wear makeup on my eyes so I don't use this on that.
Laura K.
Eatonville, WA
I only used these once because the smell was so bad, They smell like you are putting actual tomatoes on your face. I ended up returning them. I got them at Walgreens on sale so that was a plus!
maya c.
Round Rock, TX
This made my face feel very clean and fresh. It did not do anything to help my acne scars or blemishes but it did clam my acne a bit. It was very gentle. It did meet my expectations. I was indeed happy with the overall product. And I would recommend it to others.
Julia H.
Weymouth, MA
These are great to take off my makeup. I wear a full face everyday and these clear it away with ease. They met my expectations for a drug store makeup wipe. Very afforable. Not to expensive.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.