BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

daisy F.
New berlin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited about trying these but I honestly felt zero difference using these. I tried to use it along with my regular skin care routine and also by itself and it did nothing. Smelled weird too. Would not buy again
ashley h.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like all the yes to products because there are alot and they do so many different things. The yes to tomato products do tend to burn a bit but they will subside but they work so well. Instantly clear my face up on bad acne days
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
Love this product.  I always keep a package with me to use whether I am at the gym or staying over somewhere other than home.  They are so convenient and they make sure I wash my face even when I'm too exhausted to do my normal night time routine.  They also definitely help with my break outs!
Iris S.
Coloma, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These skin wipes saved my face! I went on vacation and forgot to pack my usual acne skincare stuff but these wipes helped me get through the few days along with washing my face with what I had available. I would definitely buy these again!
Kaycee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are okay. They make your face feel refreshed but I used them almost everyday and they didn't help clear up much of the acne. Overall, I would recommend them because maybe they'll work for some else but not me.
Leyla A.
The products was very good at removing my daily makeup, and oil from my face. It also moisturizing my face while it cleaned. The price was excellent for the product and was extremely gentle on my face, the only bad thing was that the wipes could have been more moist to feel as is I were washing my face.
Arielle L.
These work so well to remove all the oil and junk that collect on your face during the day.  I would recommend using these once a day especially if your skin is more on the drier side and it the summer use two. :)
Michela P.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes tingled while cleaning my face after removing make up, and I honestly didn't notice any improvement in my skin. I have to say though I don't have acne or very problematic skin, just monthly blemishes
Brynne A.
Clearwater, FL
After using thesr wipes I felt fresh and clean. They took off a days worth of make up, dirt, and sweat with ease. I enjoyed the smell and did not feel as if i was wiping my face with chemicals like other wipes.
Kaitlyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like the scent very much. But the product worked well. I would recommend because of its effective and a good value. I got at my local Walmart for a good deal. I like the cucumber scent much better.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell like tomatoes?