BY YES TO #77 in Face Wipes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Cassy N.
Mesa, AZ
Non drying. Great smell. Doesn't dry my skin out too much! Great value. Not too pricey. Is easily accessible at regular drug stores. It's nice that it has supplemental products within the same line and smell. Definitely would recommend to my friends
Shannon M.
Placentia, CA
One time my mom bought this product for me and when I tried it my face because very red and irritated. After that I never used t again but I will say I love the Yes To face masks and have bought them multiple times so check those out!
Jordan S.
This product is packaged nicely. It removes makeup, controls breakouts, and smells great. While is isn’t the cheapest, it is gentle and effective. I am a first time buyer and I would buy it again in the future.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These didn't work for my skin at all. They dried out my face, and smelt terrible. I wouldn't purchase these again. I had to stop using them after a couple days because I started breaking out all over my face.
Stephanie H.
Lakewood, OH
I love the size of these wipes. But my face never feels refreshed or clean after using them. They struggle with removing any make up that is water proof. They’re too gentle for my liking. On the flip side, they are really soft and a great size.
seanna 🦑.
This product helps get rid of acne and makeup residue, as a repeat user I can say the packaging is nice and sturdy for the the product within. An easy and affordable facial wipe that I would in fact buy again.
ainsley v.
Hartwell
LOVE THESE!! i use them 3-4 times a week. anything yes to tomatoes is awesome! the charcoal scrub is the best to use, cleared up my acne scars i’ve has for years. Yes To Tomatoes Skin Set is the best!!!!
Hannah G.
I liked this product because it is natural and it felt good on my skin but it wasn't the best product I've had. But for the price it was really good quality! The packaging is well and you can spot it quickly
Addison K.
Simpsonville
This is a great face wipe and would recommend anyone who doesn’t have a face wipe product to get this. It works so well, I️ got it from my local drug store and have used it every single day! I️ loved this item and think you will too!!
Bailey P.
Charlotte
I have used this product many times. I bought this item from walgreens for about 6 bucks. Not too bad when you think about getting makeup off. The packaging kind of looks like some veggies or something. Doesn't scream facial wipes. Yes I would buy this item again.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.

back