BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Arielle L.
Arielle L.
These work so well to remove all the oil and junk that collect on your face during the day.  I would recommend using these once a day especially if your skin is more on the drier side and it the summer use two. :)
Iris S.
Iris S.
Coloma , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These skin wipes saved my face! I went on vacation and forgot to pack my usual acne skincare stuff but these wipes helped me get through the few days along with washing my face with what I had available. I would definitely buy these again!
Michela P.
Michela P.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes tingled while cleaning my face after removing make up, and I honestly didn't notice any improvement in my skin. I have to say though I don't have acne or very problematic skin, just monthly blemishes
Brynne A.
Brynne A.
Clearwater, FL
After using thesr wipes I felt fresh and clean. They took off a days worth of make up, dirt, and sweat with ease. I enjoyed the smell and did not feel as if i was wiping my face with chemicals like other wipes.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
The Woodlands
I don't like the way they smell.. but they do the job. Seems a little pricey for the whole pack. Okay value.. although it is gentle on the skin again just truly do not like the smell. It is effective.. wouldn't really recommend again...........
Blake S.
Blake S.
Leesburg
These are amazingly fresh and have a beautiful smell! Perfect for after a workout when heading back to work or out to dinner. Great ingredients, smell wonderful, affordable and easy to find at almost any store. Would purchase again for sure!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like the scent very much. But the product worked well. I would recommend because of its effective and a good value. I got at my local Walmart for a good deal. I like the cucumber scent much better.
Marina R.
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes! I feel like they do a great job of cleansing my face. I used to stock up on these when I worked at Walgreens! Definitely one of my favorite brands for skincare! I'd recommend to anyone.
Marielys H.
Marielys H.
Took off most of my makeup!! And left my skin feeling very clean, soft, and smooth!!! Kind of harsh on the skin but an overall very good product. Met my expectations & would definitely recommend to others!
Manuela S.
Manuela S.
This was an amazing product it really works for people with acne or acne prone skin. It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this product you. You could buy it at target or at your local drug stores
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?