BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kaycee B.
These wipes are okay. They make your face feel refreshed but I used them almost everyday and they didn't help clear up much of the acne. Overall, I would recommend them because maybe they'll work for some else but not me.
Arielle L.
These work so well to remove all the oil and junk that collect on your face during the day.  I would recommend using these once a day especially if your skin is more on the drier side and it the summer use two. :)
Leyla A.
The products was very good at removing my daily makeup, and oil from my face. It also moisturizing my face while it cleaned. The price was excellent for the product and was extremely gentle on my face, the only bad thing was that the wipes could have been more moist to feel as is I were washing my face.
Brynne A.
Clearwater, FL
After using thesr wipes I felt fresh and clean. They took off a days worth of make up, dirt, and sweat with ease. I enjoyed the smell and did not feel as if i was wiping my face with chemicals like other wipes.
Michela P.
Los Angeles
These wipes tingled while cleaning my face after removing make up, and I honestly didn't notice any improvement in my skin. I have to say though I don't have acne or very problematic skin, just monthly blemishes
Kaitlyn b.
I didn't like the scent very much. But the product worked well. I would recommend because of its effective and a good value. I got at my local Walmart for a good deal. I like the cucumber scent much better.
Alice Z.
I bought this product a month ago.Truthfully I didn't see much acne clearing within the first few weeks. But gradually as I kept using it daily, results really stated showing. It really met my expectations.
Marielys H.
Took off most of my makeup!! And left my skin feeling very clean, soft, and smooth!!! Kind of harsh on the skin but an overall very good product. Met my expectations & would definitely recommend to others!
Kayleigh W.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love these face wipes. They are perfect to use after washing your face to ensure that all the yuck is off your face. I am (95%) blemish free when I use these and love that it is wasy to use!!
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love these wipes! I feel like they do a great job of cleansing my face. I used to stock up on these when I worked at Walgreens! Definitely one of my favorite brands for skincare! I'd recommend to anyone.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.