BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes felt great on my face. I didn't feel like any residue was left behind and it wasn't over drying at all, which is a big deal here in Vegas! I just don't particularly care for the smell but it wasn't horrible by any means.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not for long term use, that is my personally recommendation. Maybe as an addition to your facial care regiment but do not rely on them solely. Lotions, daily gentle cleansers and some loving attention must be included as well.
Libby A.
Libby A.
Newnan , GA
Helps get off makeup in a hurry. I used this when I had bad acne and it didn't clear that. It works almost like a makeup wipe where you can just get off some waterproof mascara you smudged or getting your makeup off in general
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Pasadena, CA
Does a great job clearing!  I have tried other facial wipes and they end up making me breakout even more or they cause my face to dry out.  These are perfect!  They get the job done (for my face at least) and don't cause any unwanted side effects! yay!
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
With the seasons changing, my skin type changes... that means a breakout! I love the 'yes to' lines and this has not dissapointed me. After only a few days of use, my acne and other textures are already starting to disappear!
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These took my makeup off very well. I would compare them to Neutrogena's makeup removing wipes. I have generally sensitive to normal skin and these irritated my skin a bit. I think the packaging is fun. I would not recommend these to someone with sensitive skin.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
Love this product.  I always keep a package with me to use whether I am at the gym or staying over somewhere other than home.  They are so convenient and they make sure I wash my face even when I'm too exhausted to do my normal night time routine.  They also definitely help with my break outs!
ashley h.
ashley h.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like all the yes to products because there are alot and they do so many different things. The yes to tomato products do tend to burn a bit but they will subside but they work so well. Instantly clear my face up on bad acne days
Swalihah A.
Swalihah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this not knowing what to expect. It didn't clear any blemishes, although I didn't really expect it to, but my skin did feel cleaner. The acid may make your skin feel tingly at first, but I believe that's the key.
Arielle L.
Arielle L.
These work so well to remove all the oil and junk that collect on your face during the day.  I would recommend using these once a day especially if your skin is more on the drier side and it the summer use two. :)
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?