BY YES TO #56 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum *Certified Organic Ingredient

Ashley E.
Arkadelphia, AR
It takes about 2-3 of these wipes to clean your face off. The package is nice but it’s a disappointing product. It smells good but it made my face feel sticky after using them. I probably wouldn’t buy them again...
Taylor S.
Austin, TX
I have very sensitive skin and I see a dermatologist regularly. These wipes work great on my skin, they are not too harsh. They are better than I expected on keeping my skin clear. Exactly what I expected for what I paid. YesTo products are amazing!
Emily S.
I really love Yestos products. Anything with tomatoes has worked nicely on my acne prone skin. I especially love when they use charcoal with the tomatoes. I will always come back to YesTo and recommend to friend!
Cassy N.
Mesa, AZ
Non drying. Great smell. Doesn't dry my skin out too much! Great value. Not too pricey. Is easily accessible at regular drug stores. It's nice that it has supplemental products within the same line and smell. Definitely would recommend to my friends
Shannon M.
Placentia, CA
One time my mom bought this product for me and when I tried it my face because very red and irritated. After that I never used t again but I will say I love the Yes To face masks and have bought them multiple times so check those out!
Jordan S.
This product is packaged nicely. It removes makeup, controls breakouts, and smells great. While is isn’t the cheapest, it is gentle and effective. I am a first time buyer and I would buy it again in the future.
Stephanie H.
I love the size of these wipes. But my face never feels refreshed or clean after using them. They struggle with removing any make up that is water proof. They’re too gentle for my liking. On the flip side, they are really soft and a great size.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These didn't work for my skin at all. They dried out my face, and smelt terrible. I wouldn't purchase these again. I had to stop using them after a couple days because I started breaking out all over my face.
ainsley v.
LOVE THESE!! i use them 3-4 times a week. anything yes to tomatoes is awesome! the charcoal scrub is the best to use, cleared up my acne scars i’ve has for years. Yes To Tomatoes Skin Set is the best!!!!
seanna 🦑.
This product helps get rid of acne and makeup residue, as a repeat user I can say the packaging is nice and sturdy for the the product within. An easy and affordable facial wipe that I would in fact buy again.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.