BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Blake S.
Leesburg, VA
These are amazingly fresh and have a beautiful smell! Perfect for after a workout when heading back to work or out to dinner. Great ingredients, smell wonderful, affordable and easy to find at almost any store. Would purchase again for sure!
Lydia E.
Las vegas , NV
These wipes felt great on my face. I didn't feel like any residue was left behind and it wasn't over drying at all, which is a big deal here in Vegas! I just don't particularly care for the smell but it wasn't horrible by any means.
Kathy M.
Not for long term use, that is my personally recommendation. Maybe as an addition to your facial care regiment but do not rely on them solely. Lotions, daily gentle cleansers and some loving attention must be included as well.
Stacey M.
Pasadena, CA
Does a great job clearing!  I have tried other facial wipes and they end up making me breakout even more or they cause my face to dry out.  These are perfect!  They get the job done (for my face at least) and don't cause any unwanted side effects! yay!
Libby A.
Newnan , GA
Helps get off makeup in a hurry. I used this when I had bad acne and it didn't clear that. It works almost like a makeup wipe where you can just get off some waterproof mascara you smudged or getting your makeup off in general
daisy F.
I was really excited about trying these but I honestly felt zero difference using these. I tried to use it along with my regular skin care routine and also by itself and it did nothing. Smelled weird too. Would not buy again
ashley h.
Middletown, CT
I really like all the yes to products because there are alot and they do so many different things. The yes to tomato products do tend to burn a bit but they will subside but they work so well. Instantly clear my face up on bad acne days
Lydia H.
Haines City, FL
The wipes are not all that. I have really sensitive skin. They do get the makeup off but they are not soft. They are slightly rough and leave your face with residue that makes it feel tight. It doesn't burn my eyes but a little irritating when I try to get my eye makeup off. I would only re purchase if they were on sale.
Lexy L.
Tucson, AZ
With the seasons changing, my skin type changes... that means a breakout! I love the 'yes to' lines and this has not dissapointed me. After only a few days of use, my acne and other textures are already starting to disappear!
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
Love this product.  I always keep a package with me to use whether I am at the gym or staying over somewhere other than home.  They are so convenient and they make sure I wash my face even when I'm too exhausted to do my normal night time routine.  They also definitely help with my break outs!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.