BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Octavia B.
North Pole , AK
Love. Always keep in my gym bag. They are my ho To wipes. Very gentle on my skin. Keep a bag in my work duffle too. Great price, great value. I can buy them at my local drugstore, Walmart or target. I tell all my friends and family. Love the smell.....
Jessica A.
These are excellent for acne! The one thing I will say though (and maybe this is just me) is that after I used these, I noticed almost bleach like spots appearing on my pillow cases if I went to sleep after using them. But they didn't irritate my skin.
Jess J.
Naturally cleansing and makeup removing product. Met my expectations and impressed me due to the difference compared to other wipes. Gentle and good value, but make sure it is suitable for skin type. Would repurchase, but maybe in a different "flavor".
Lindsey T.
Elmer, NJ
One of the first things I loved about this wipe is the color - the black was unexpected and the more I use them, the more I love them. Because of the color I feel as though I see more of what it's taking off my face, which seems a bit contradicting to a traditional white wipe. Loving this product.
Nissa C.
Brooklyn, NY
A good product for its price and keeps away those nasty pimples! I was surprised to find out the product was reasonably cheap and it definitely met my expectations! I bought this product at 5 and below and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Mariana R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got these at walmart with the intention of buyimg something new, Well i regretted it they tug on the skin. They are priced pretty low which explains the low quality . I wouldn't purchase this again . They need to make it easier to remove makeup.
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how these wipes smell. I have sensetive skin, these wipes are not rough. They are good to take off my make up and mascara or just to refresh my skin when im out and wearing no makeup. Idk that they will work for waterproof madcara or eyeliner.
Jessica S.
The Woodlands
I don't like the way they smell.. but they do the job. Seems a little pricey for the whole pack. Okay value.. although it is gentle on the skin again just truly do not like the smell. It is effective.. wouldn't really recommend again...........
Kiana W.
Atlanta, GA
The best facial wipes I have EVER USED! Seriously, I rebuy these without hesitation. My face always feels thoroughly cleansed and they remove all of my make-up! I often buy them at Target and you can't beat the price. I definitely recommend.
Laci H.
Terre Haute, IN
I really liked this product! It left a little tingle in my face after use, but I don't know if that was because it was working or NY own personal skin issues I have very sensitive skin, no rashes or extra blemishes. 10/10 would recommended
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.