BY YES TO #77 in Face Wipes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Neha P.
Raleigh, NC
Absolutely love these! So great for when you’re feeling lazy and don’t want to actually wash your face. These take the make up right off your face and leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Payton E.
Very reasonably prices. The products helps your blemishes go away quickly. For the amount that you pay for this product you get what you are paying for. I didn't think that it would work at first but I noticed a difference! I would recommend these to anyone who wants their skin to look and feel better.
Mijha B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is great! I use the face mask too and it's awesome it met my expectations very much so! Kept my skin clean and smooth the pricing is super affordable I will defiantly buy this product again just because it's a wow!
Abigail C.
Wilmington, NC
I love using these face wipes. Get rid of the dirt and makeup. Plus I haven't had any breakouts since I started using them so they do the job. Nothing super incredible about them but they work well. I would recommend
Jen F.
Dublin
These wipes are amazing! I use them everynight before bed and my face feels clean and my pores do not get clogged. I have tried many different facial wipes in the past and these work the best for my blemish-prone skin
Riley M.
Willoughby Hills
These are amazing facial wipes! You can use them to take off your makeup at the end of the day or just cleanse and relax your face anytime you desire! They really work well to contain Andy refuse acne and blemishes!
Lena L.
Seattle, WA
These wipes aren’t amazing at taking off makeup but they don’t claim to do that in any way. I got these at Ulta but I have also bought from this brand at target. There’s no residue left on the skin when using these
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
It takes about 2-3 of these wipes to clean your face off. The package is nice but it’s a disappointing product. It smells good but it made my face feel sticky after using them. I probably wouldn’t buy them again...
Emily S.
I really love Yestos products. Anything with tomatoes has worked nicely on my acne prone skin. I especially love when they use charcoal with the tomatoes. I will always come back to YesTo and recommend to friend!
Cassy N.
Mesa, AZ
Non drying. Great smell. Doesn't dry my skin out too much! Great value. Not too pricey. Is easily accessible at regular drug stores. It's nice that it has supplemental products within the same line and smell. Definitely would recommend to my friends
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.

back