yes to tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30ct

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin. Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

I Have been wanting to try this, how does it leave your skin ?
I’ve been looking for these where can I find them what stores carry them?
I had no idea these were compostable! Are these effective against blemishes?
Start your review of yes to tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30ct!
How would you rate this product?
Lexington, SC
yes to tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30ct uploaded by Karen C.
I have tried several facial wipes over the past few years but the Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Wipes are the first ones to actually tackle the psoriasis that has developed on my face, neck, arms, legs and trunk. They have a bit of a stretch to them, as well as a a small amount yes to tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30ct of suds if you squeeze them. Between the stretch and the suds these wipes easily clean the entire face, neck and decolletage while still staying moist enough to use on my other psoriasis areas. Plus, it has a really pleasant smell which definitely cannot be confused with astringent or medicinal. I say Yes To Tomatoes any chance I get!!
CARROLLTON, GA
yes to tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30ct uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Lately I've really been big on facial wipes, when I saw these in the store I decided to purchase them. It peaked my curiosity mainly because it claims to help blemishes and it has Salicylic acid. I have been a fan to most of yes to products especially yes to tomatoes. I can genuinely say that this brand continuously delivers when it comes to great products. I really enjoy using these wipes especially in the mornings. It does mention that excessive drying can occur so if you already have dry skin I would be very careful and not overdo it with the wipes. As far as it's results on breakouts I have noticed my pimples to dry up faster then normal as well as not be as red and angry looking after use. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has acne-prone skin and is looking for wipes of some kind but they can use.
Unicoi, TN
My husband has oily skin and he loves these. I tried them and really hated them. I have combination skin with a slightly oily T zone and dry skin elsewhere on my face. I felt these wipes were far too drying for my skin. They did a poor job removing makeup which isn't a deal breaker since they aren't really makeup removing wipes. But there is no way I would use a wipe to remove makeup and then use these to further dry out my skin. You may enjoy these if you don't wear makeup or if you have oily skin. I would not recommend this for anyone with combination or dry skin.
Cranford, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy these. I have acne prone oily skin with large pores and acne scars. Using these once a day after I remove my makeup all over my face has helped keep my pores pretty clear and my skin breakout free. They don’t dry me out (a lot of salicylic acid products do) and they smell nice and never burn or itchy even around my eyes. I always have these on hand.
Zion, IL
very easy to use wipes and convenient for my teens to use. Love how each wipe is preloaded with just the right amount of product . Did not dry my face out as some wipes do. Only draw back did not like the smell that came along with each wipe. reasonable priced for 28 pads and would recommend to acne prone skin
yes to tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30ct uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was skittish on trying these wipes out . I am so glad i tried them! So easy to use and bam your face is clean , while treating acne ! I only use one wipe a day because i dont want my skin to dry out . The wipes have a slight scent, not horrible smelling. This helps my stubborn acne alot , I'm very surprised!
Columbus, OH
As I've said before, I love Yes To products and I find them to be very effective! The tomato line is my fave because I have sensitive and blemish prone skin. This works great if you also have blemish prone skin! I double cleanse, so I use these for removing makeup and then I use a gentle cleanser as well.
These wipes are not the best ones I have ever used. I thought they would meet my expectations but they didn't really help with blemishes it more so just helped with dryness of my skin. I did however like how they packaged this with the top being able to open and close them so they wipes do not dry out.
Yes to is one of my favorite skincare brands but the yes to tomatoes will always have a place in my makeup bag because I love the way it makes my skin feel. These makeup wipes are a nice way to take off the day and make my skin feel great and ready for bed. Would definitely recommend to others.
El Paso, TX
These wipes are perfect for my skin type. I don't feel irritation nor do I feel a sticky sensation. My acne has calmed down by a big amount, even more so then when I was taking birth control, this also makes my skin feel relaxed without feeling like it stripped too much oils from my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
108 pheasant cir brentwood new york