Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesYes To
Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30Ct

Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30Ct

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin. Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

How goo dose this work ?
Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30Ct ? Can I use these wipes (that contain salicylic acid) even though I use the cerave oily skin cleanser (niacinamide) as I know these ingredients shouldn't be mixed xx
I Have been wanting to try this, how does it leave your skin ?
Start your review of Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30Ct!
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Sobia R.
Purchased at: Target
Okay this was my first time trying these I usually get the charcoal ones but since I’ve been breaking out a lot I tried these and I love them and no they don’t smell like tomato’s
Stephanie B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I shout yessss to these wipes! These are the most effective facial wipe/cleanser I have found in the 3 years I've been fighting blemishes. I was so surprised how quickly and well these wipes worked to eliminate the acne on my most oily areas. If it weren't for these wipes, I'd still look bumpy and be unhappy with my skin. Another upside is there is no foul smell like some other acne fighting wipes. The wipes themselves are also large enough to clean my entire face, without make up. So thankful for Yes To products!
Jetzii O.
Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Jetzii O.
I absolutely love lovee lovee these face wipes.! ❤ Removes makeup easily and makes skin feel silky smooth and clean. Great price, And they are perfect if you're traveling or camping. (=
Ashley D.
CARROLLTON, GA
Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30Ct uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Lately I've really been big on facial wipes, when I saw these in the store I decided to purchase them. It peaked my curiosity mainly because it claims to help blemishes and it has Salicylic acid. I have been a fan to most of yes to products especially yes to tomatoes. I can genuinely say that this brand continuously delivers when it comes to great products. I really enjoy using these wipes especially in the mornings. It does mention that excessive drying can occur so if you already have dry skin I would be very careful and not overdo it with the wipes. As far as it's results on breakouts I have noticed my pimples to dry up faster then normal as well as not be as red and angry looking after use. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has acne-prone skin and is looking for wipes of some kind but they can use.
Ashley R.
Harwood Hts, IL
I actually use these as a face cleanser in the morning and night and they work great. Especially paired with the skin lotion. Before I turned to this product I paid for dermatoligica that did not work. I couldn't believe the results this product gave me!
ELEXI C.
Dawsonville, GA
Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30Ct uploaded by ELEXI C.
Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes 30Ct uploaded by ELEXI C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I adore these wipes! They help keep my skin soft and clear without drying it out! A must have for sensitive skin!!
Hailey L.
Aurora, IL
These work really well! I tried them for the first time about a month or so ago and I’m obsessed. Definitely going to be repurchasing these!
Allyssa M.
Hendersonville, TN
i swear by these wipes! my (combination) skin looks so pretty and radiant when i use these i'm not kidding! great value for a low price so i would definitely recommend them!
Priscilla D.
Newnan, GA
I love this product! It works for me and I have noticed a great difference in not only my skin tone but the smoothness of my skin. No break outs for me! Any one with acne prone skin should try these towelettes!
Abigail M.
Charlotte
The Yes To Tomatoes products have all been absolutely amazing! I had really bad acne as a younger person, but this helps clear it up so much! It's a gentle cleanser that is effective and feels wonderful on the skin! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexi J.
il y a un an
Emily H. il y a un an
Salicylic acid and niacinamide actually can be mixed! You just have to be super careful with your hydration and moisturizing because it can cause dryness and irritation. I would honestly recommend avoiding these wipes though because they do have fragrance in them. And wipes in general are harmful to the environment, but I understand they’re convenient. I’d recommend trying out the cetaphil cleansing cloths if cleansing on the go is your goal or finding an over the counter salicylic acid treatment if your goal is acne clearing!