Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes uploaded by Swalihah A.Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes uploaded by Patricia C.Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes uploaded by Julia A.See all 23 photos

BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I have fairly oily skin, are these oi...They are oil free. 1 Answers
  • Are these good for everyday use? Like...I used them everyday at night ... 2 Answers
  • How do these compare to other facial ...No, I would still with purchas... 1 Answers
Photos (23)
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these Yes To facial towelettes because my skin is oily and blemish prone. I've used the Yes To Blueberry wipes religiously and thought I would branch out and try these. While the Blueberry ones are more refreshing, these are a bit sandpaper-like. They're less wet than the others and a little more rough on the skin. I've been using them for a week now and I don't see much of a difference on the blemish side. I wish I could have liked these better, I will probably go back to the other ones once I run out of these.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Toms River, NJ
Love love love this product! I just had my son, and my hormones were causing me to lose the radiant glowing pregnancy skin and break out ... these wipes are amazing... So easy to use, I'm a single mom with a toddler and a new born... And they really work, and don't dry out my skin at all. I follow up with a rose stem cell moisturizer, works amazing, but even when I forget because I have to run out after a child, my skin still feels soft and clean, and keeps my pores clean and acne minimal or gone completely :)
Allison T.
Allison T.
Broadview hts, OH
First off, these wipes are HUGE. I would honestly recommend using these wipes wherever you breakout so that part of the wipe doesn't go to waste. They are also beautifully scented, meaning that they hardly smell like chemicals, if at all. They have also so far been very gentle on my skin but cannot yet say whether they have improved my acne. The packaging is wonderful. I love the solid plastic door which seems to keep the wipes moistened more than when it's just a plastic sticker!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
This towelettes are ok. They wound be good for when your on your special time of the month, but not as a everyday of the month thing. I say this because I used it for one week and it cleared my ance 75%, but after that week I started getting little bumps around my cheeks, and i would wake up in the morning and my face would be super oily. I recently stop using them and my face has cleared up, but I wouldn't buy the wipes again.
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Bartlesville, OK
I use these only for cleaning my make up off, not so much for acne control. I haven't really noticed a difference in my acne, but they do make getting the make up off a lot easier and less time consuming.! They get waterproof mascara off without smearing it which I absolutely loooove. These wipes are extremely soft and gentle on your face as well which is always a plus(:
Sami G.
Sami G.
East Brunswick
I have used the Yes To Tomatoes Facial Cleansing Towelettes for several months now. They are helpful for when you don't have time to wash your face at the end of the night. However, they are rough on my skin, and I always notice redness on the spots I use them. I use them once in awhile, so it's not a big deal. My face feels clean and refreshed after using.
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used 1 wipe on my face for the first time today. There's a heat advisory where I live, and it's been gross and muggy. Not only do these wipes actually treat/reduce my acne, but I also noticed a reduction in shine and oiliness. I wore sunscreen after cleansing with the wipe, and it all stayed in place. These are very effective.
Kenia L.
Kenia L.
Really nice wipes for removing makeup! I do not wear a lot of makeup, but it takes most of it off. My waterproof mascara is a bit tougher to come off, but most of it is off. Have not really noticed it help with acne, maybe because I only get the occaisional pimple. Overall a decent and cheap makeup remover!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I snagged these wipes because I wanted something that would get off my makeup after I cleansed my face. I really like them, and I really like how natural they are. I still use Vaseline to get off my eye makeup, but these do a good job of doing two things at once: combating blemishes and removing makeup.
Ivy T.
Ivy T.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm really picky when it comes to finding an acne solution for me. I went ahead and gave yes to tomatoes blemish clearing facial wipes a try and I loved them. My face feels clean. They to diminish my acne and make them go away faster and prevent them. I love yes to tomatoes products!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?