BY YES TO #56 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum *Certified Organic Ingredient

Jean-Mari S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I started using these two months ago after I had been using the Walmart version of the pink Neutrogena ones (they are freaking great) but kept finding them out of stock near me. My first impression was amazement at how soft these are! It's completely awesome! They smelled nice enough too and weren't super pricy either. I've also had a bad run of purchasing dried out wipes so it was nice that these have been consistently moist every purchase. BUT guys.... I don't know what you're talking about when you say these work very well... They simply don't. Don't get me wrong, they remove makeup decently enough... But they just don't remove all of it. And I know, wipes aren't actually supposed to remove every bit of it, but these leave twice as much product behind as the pink walmart ones used to. I say this because I use a toner too and judge by what's left on the cotton pad. Most of the time I use wipes, then a cleanser in the shower, and THEN the toner followed by the rest of my skincare (which varies depending on level of laziness and exhaustion every night). Usually after the shower and toner, the walmart ones would leave only a slight trace on the cotton pad. But with the Yes to Tomatoes one, it leaves clear confirmation that there was makeup on my skin still. Even though it looked and felt like I was squeaky clean after my shower.

To end this review off, I will state that I more than likely will continue to use these because my skin does appreciate the gentleness (blemishes are fewer now), and I do make up for lack of makeup removal with my other steps anyway. I just don't think I can say goodbye to how soft these are!
Nichole R.
I have oily, acne prone skin with pores that the Exxon Valdez could sink into and I feel like I have tried everything to help the disaster zone on my face. I always cleanse my face with a trusted brand geared for normal to oily skin before I get in the tub. I think my face is pretty tough- I rarely have a bad reaction to a product, especially something wimpy from a skin care aisle. Once I got in, I opened up my single Yes to Tomatoes mask. It was very inexpensive but it might as well been money down the drain for me. First of all the sheet mask didn't really fit my face very well and I kept on having to move it around to keep the paper and slime from slithering everywhere. It started to tingle after a minute or two of putting it on, so I'm thinking, "okay, cool, it's working. It's getting deep into my pores." Having no idea how right I was, I was pretty content to continue to relax and enjoy my at-home-spa-day. Then things got pretty intense. I felt like this slimy tomato goo was going to burn my face off. I ripped this devil mask off and rinsed my face with cool water in the hopes to stop the awful tomato burning, and I'm so glad I did. I got out of my tub and looked in the mirror. My face was red - like a tomato, go figure! It stayed like this for a couple hours and itched terribly. I have no known allergies and I hate raw tomatoes on my food so naturally I made a bad decision purchasing this. I really liked the packaging where I can try it out once as opposed to buying like 2 months worth of sheet masks. And the cover of the packaging is pretty cute - that was what first caught my eye.  So that's my 2 stars worth, I'm sure that this product probably works for some people but I am gonna have to say "No to Tomatoes".
Ashley D.
I purchased this in a set for my tween daughter who is just now starting to experience breakouts and blemishes (oh what a wonderful age!). I got this at Christmas, so about it 3 weeks ago, and the difference in her face is astounding! She's been using these consistently every morning (and after the occasional pay tike with my makeup) and she has almost no signs of previous breakouts or blemishes. I actually couldn't believe how fast and effective this product worked for her. This is definitely a repurchase and something we'll keep stocked up on.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I've tried the cucumber, tomato and coconut versions of these wipes and have to say my favorite is the tomato. It cleans my face, doesn't make it feel weird and oily after. And my face doesn't feel greasy after it's dried from using them. My only issue, like with all of the Yes to wipes, is they dry out super fast. Whether you keep the little sticker on under the lift, that opens to get the wipes out, or not.
I'd keep them in a cool place where they won't dry out easily and make sure that the lid is closed all the way. I have noticed how much better my skin looks after a few weeks of using this product regularly. Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes
Mal M.
I’ve used wipes that weren’t effective of removing makeup or had so much product on them they caused me to break out. That is NOT the case with these. They are not flimsy and are good size. I’m able to wipe the makeup off my face and still use more area of the cloth of give over another cleaning one more time. They help my skin remain clear. Definitely a must have!
Kaitlyn M.
Sadly this stuff burnt my face. I have oily skin and very sensitive at that, but assumed this product would be a good one since it seems to be a more natural based skin care, but my face got red and itched like crazy. After having a burning sensation for 20+ minutes I got into a shower and tried to scrub my face "clean" of it. Woke up the next morning to a red, angry, blotchy face 🙄
anael s.
San Diego
These are so great. They come dry; you have to wet them and then use them. However, they work great! I like to use them at night, and in the morning the spots I had are noticibly better. The smell is a little strange, but it doesn't bother me or smell bad, just strange.
Ada K.
I love this brand so much because their products work so well. I have followed them since their yes to carrots line and have fallen in love with their yes to coconuts like as well. Well when I saw they had a tomatoes line for acne prone skin, I was excited to give it a try. Unfortunately it fell very short. I just could not get over the smell of these wipes and REFUSED to use them on my face. I mean, it didn't sound great to begin with, but neither did the carrots which I ended up liking. Just too gross for me, sorry.
Sedona T.
Yes to Tomatoes products are my absolute favorite. They are super gentle and they don't lead me to/prevent me from breaking out. I use these after a night out when I'm too lazy to wash my face or after I workout if I don't have time to shower. I buy them wherever I can find them cheapest so typically Amazon, but they are often on sale at Walgreens, CVS, and Target so I'll grab them when I'm there too! I love them, all of my face products are Yes to Tomatoes
Courtney T.
These really are great for those nights when you can't be fussed with to do your skin care regimen. Seriously, I have cheated like once a week and STILL don't have a single blemish and I owe it to these!! I always keep them on hand to make sure I am covered on those days that I climb into bed exhausted and realise that I didn't wash my face. I open my night stand and clean my face in bed and go to sleep knowing I will wake up with a clear face.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.