Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsYes To
Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask

Yes To Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask

Yes to bubbling up with the latest LBM (little black mask) with charcoal and oxygen to help lift away the nasties and rid skin of pesky pollutants. Apply the Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask on your face and watch the oxygenation appear before your eyes! In just 10 minutes your skin will feel detoxed and deep cleaned. Get ready to kick those nasties to the curb! 95% natural ingredients. Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones. Leaping Bunny Certified. Vegan

Hello all, Question! I used the charcoal and while i liked it I was curious if the grapefruit was any good on deep pore unclogging? Yes To Coconut Energizing Coffee Bubbling Paper Mask Yes To Charcoal Love Masking Skincare Kit - 5ct
Start your review of Yes To Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask!
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Yes To Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask uploaded by Christy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's okay. It bubbles alot. This was only after 3 minutes. As for the mask itself it kept slipping down my face and didn't fit my face that well it was very close to my eyes. It did clean my skin, but had kind of a strong perfume to it. I prefer using brush ok bubble masks and I usually don't use heavily scented products on my acne prone skin. It was alright for the price, but I will probably pass next time.
Bonnie P.
Flatonia, TX
Yes To Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask uploaded by Bonnie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually LOVED this mask. The bubbling felt like it really was cleaning my face. After 10 mins, remove and rinse. My face looks more clean now. The packaging is cute but my favorite is how they worded step 2....its included in the picture. :)
Amy S.
Parkers Lake, KY
Yes To Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I found this on Ulta and I wanted to try it so I ended up ordering it. I put it on my face and the bubbles tickles. This is so easy to understand how to use with out any complications. The charcoal and oxygen causes the bubbling which lifts away the nasties from your skin.. It also gets rid of the daily pollution.
krissy B.
Rosemount, MN
Yes To Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask uploaded by krissy B.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite go to mask! I love the bubbling sensation as it makes me feel so refreshed after! The mask itself stays in place when using it, and you just have to rinse after. The price is right too so I can stock up when target has a sale!!!!
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Yes To Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
This mask was fun to use with all the tingling bubbles. It was pretty easy to apply, and it stayed on really well. My face felt fresh and clean when I took it off. Overall, great! The smell was pleasant!!!! I actually really like yes to®️products and I’ve tried most of their products and really liked them!!!!
Christina R.
CAPE CORAL, FL
Yes To Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask uploaded by Christina R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Upon opening the package I received my first surprise. This mask smelled amazing! Natural, clean, and mild and I found this subtle scent appealing. I placed the mask on and laid back to let the magic happen. Within 20 seconds the "bubble-tingle" took place. From then on out....pure tingle. I could feel the magic happening on my face. It was AMAZING! After my 15 minutes of bubbling goodness, I got up to see the results and the entire mask was covered in white bubbles. There was hardly any black mask visible anywhere. I loved that. I removed and rinsed and did my pat dry and went about my business. After experiencing my last bubble mask and the reaction I had, I was very nervous about this but I should not have been. My face felt clean, refreshed, and smooth the rest of the evening. The next morning...no rash, breakouts, greasiness, oiliness....nothing! Just clean and soft skin that practically glowed. Now, this was also a sensitive time of the month so I was anticipating a breakout or two over the course of the week. Nope. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Are you kidding me? Not only did I have no reactions, I also had no monthly breakout. Even with my most diligent skincare routine, I've never been able to avoid at least one or two blemishes when my hormones go berserk. This time, nothing THE ENTIRE WEEK. This mask was unreal!
Sara M.
Campbell, CA
Yes To Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask uploaded by Sara M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask tingles like no other. I can tell it is pulling junk out of my skin. It kind of burns but in a good way. It is an affordable product that shows results immediately. I highly recommend. See photo below!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Yes To Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask uploaded by Thuy N.
Lift impurities, draws out toxins, bubbles. When I started to break out, I thought this would help calm it down. It did bubble up but my face was stinging. The next day, my face broke out even more. Only thing this did was made my face softer.
Liz N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this mask in the black packaging. This mask does bubble the whole 10 minutes that it recommended for you to use it. The mask leaves your skin soft and a bit sticky, from the serum. For a fun experience, this is worth trying. I'm just not sure there is much skincare benefits you will see from this.
Minerva M.
Yes To Tomatoes Anti-Pollution Detoxifying Charcoal Bubbling Paper Mask uploaded by Minerva M.
I recommend this product for oily skin! It’s very nice! You trying and talk to me! Xoxo 😘
Ask a question to the Influenster community...