BY YES TO #96 in Bar Soap

A Bar Soap For Face And Body That Cleanses And Helps Rid Skin Of Its Impurities.
Our New Detoxifying Charcoal Bar Soap Is The Perfect Face And Body Solution For Head To Toe Combination Skin.Detoxifying Charcoal (No, Not The Bbq Kind) Helps To Balance And Detoxify With Its Amazing Ability To Naturally Remove And Absorb Impurities And Oil From The Skin. Head-to-toe Satisfaction! 98% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Certified Sustainable Palm Oil Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Apply To Wet Skin. Massage Gently And Rinse.

Ingredients :

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Leaf Extract, Charcoal Powder, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropanol. *certified Organic Ingredient

• I have made chest and back acne and so does my boyfriend. I know ...1 Answers
  • I've used this brand face mask and really liked it! Has anyone tr...1 Answers
  • How does it compare to the Biore charcoal bar?1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Activated Charcoal Bar Soap
  • "one of the best i try, my husband has a really oily skin and this help him clean his pores really nice. i had dry skin and make feel my face clean and soft, i definitely recommend for oily skin, i get this from walmart " in 4 reviews
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I don't really know about the tomatoes and how they fit in with this soap and if they have any effect but I definitely say YES to charcoal. Ever since I started using charcoal soap it's a must have I can no longer live without. I mainly only use it on my face, neck and decollete so the bar lasts a long time. I use it in conjunction with a charcoal infused konjac sponge for extra added effect and it's a match made in heaven. It keeps my skin looking clean, clear and fresh. I use it morning and night and I've noticed a huge reduction in acne, blackheads and general irritation.
Marie N.
Burke
This is such a wonderful soap. I have some chest and back acne and it really cleared it up. I did drop mine and it broke into a few pieces so I’m still working through my bar. It really does last a very long time and it’s a fantastic price for the quality. It doesn’t have a very strong scent and it definitely isn’t Moisturizing so that could be improved upon but overall it’s wonderful!!
Madi J.
Gilmer, TX
I got it for myself like a month ago and I have used it everyday since! It is amazing so when my little sister started complaining about her soap being too harsh I immediately recommended this it is amazing!!!! I love it!!! She loves it!! [product:yes-to-tomatoes-clear-skin-activated-charcoal-bar-soap,-7-oz]
Stephanie M.
This product saved my (skin's) life!! Seriously, this product is my new holy grail and I'm going to stock up just in case they decide to discontinue it or change the formula. I wash my face with this soap every morning and I have not had a single new blemish since i started using it over two weeks ago. I have combination skin and I don't find this bar to be drying at all. It has a very pleasant scent and is gentle on the skin yet tough on acne!! I actually bought this soap on a whim, as they didn't have my normal soap at Target. But...I will never use anything else now. Thanks Yes To!!!!!
Jeanette K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Fairly mild-no scent. I got this product from a local superstore to help with itchy mosquito bites this summer. (I've heard charcoal based products can help reduce itchiness) Post a shower when I used this product, I found that my bites didn't itch as much but I'm not sure how much the product factored into that. My skin felt somewhat soft but I've used soaps that made my skin feel better. I've had the bar for a few months and it's definitely lasting a long time (always a win!) Overall, a well priced, satisfactory product that has served its purpose.
Taylor R.
This product has helped to clear up my skin, I don’t use this on my face. It does leave my skin feeling tight which says to me it’s drying. I love the price point and availability. The smell is pleasant also.
Shayla B.
Overland Park, KS
I️ use this charcoal bar as my daily facial cleanser. I️ have sensitive, dry skin. This bar has been amazing for my skin. I’d have minor breakouts, mostly due to overuse of makeup or stress. Regular use of this bar has seriously changed my skin, I️ can’t remember the last breakout I’ve had. As a major bonus, I’m not spending money on a face wash every month! This bar has lasted about 9 months now!!
Megan T.
Cuba
This soap is lovely for removing impurities in your skin. It cleanses well, without leaving your skin overly dry or tight. Great for sensitive skin! [product:yes-to-tomatoes-clear-skin-activated-charcoal-bar-soap,-7-oz]
Danika W.
Visalia
Using this soap, I was able to feel the activated charcoal working to clean deep into my pores and cleared much of my acne. I used this product to wash my face 1-2 times daily, morning and night. I went in with high expectations and was delighted at how well the product worked. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kayla D.
Enfield
I am in love with this product. I have been struggling with cystic acne for the past few months, I’ve gone through so many products not being able to find anything that works for my skin. Within a week my skin almost completely cleared up. Totally exceeded my expectations. Thank you to whoever created this🙌🏻
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
How woul you rank this product as a daily cleanser? Is it drying?
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
I tend to have days where my face is perfectly clear and others where I have blackheads on my nose, with a couples of pimples on my forehead and cheeks. Is this good for combination skin and delicate enough for every day use? Also, where can I find it for a decent price?
Kevin V.
Milpitas
Do u need to use a  moisturizer  afther the soap
Jamie Rose S.
How well does this compare to other acne treatments? Or shea moisture brand African black soap?
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
I just bought this and have been using it for a couple of weeks. I just noticed that the ingredients say it contains salicylic acid, but not how much. Does anyone know the concentration of salicylic acid in this? Is it 2% or less? I can't find the answer anywhere!