BY YES TO

Yes to not playing connect the dots on your face!

Formulated with tomato extracts and salicylic acid, the single-use Yes To Tomatoes Paper Mask works to fight acne and prevent pesky new pimples from forming.

96% natural

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

Tomatoes a natural source of antioxidants.

Salicylic Acid a blemish clearing ingredient which prevents acne from forming (and your new BFF!).

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid 0.5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, SD Alcohol-40B Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin Sorbitol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Algin, Beta-Glucan, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose. Breakouts will be history in no time!

• Is this a good product for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • This is my first time using the mask and this may seem like a sil...5 Answers
  • Considering this is relatively cheap... How is it for sensitive s...1 Answers
Sarah H.
I buy a variety of Say Yes To... products! Very reasonably priced! As effective as any other. I have teenage boys I also buy these for. Ssshhh! If you know us don’t tease them! Lol! None have severe acne and to be honest I don’t know if these really have any effect on acne. What I do know is that using “special masks “ seems to encourage my boys to have a better skin care routine overall. I will definitely continue to buy these! Spending a few dollars now is well worth saving them from permanent acne scars! I also let my girls use the makeup removing Micellar water! They are 7 so they are only playing with makeup, but they use a lot being triplets! This price and ease of use is fantastic! Only holding back a star because I can not rate the quality of this mask alone.
Olena B.
Portland, OR
This is another amazing product I received during Christmas 2017. I tried it earlier this year and first off I have to say the packaging is adorable! The company is well trusted in the beauty community so that was a plus. Taking out sheet mask I noticed it had plenty of moisture in it so that was to see and feel. It also smelled wonderful! The only downfall I have with this mask is this sheet mask is not one-size-fits-all (smoothly) I had to situate it on my face thw best I could best I could but I know it's pretty impossible to fit every corner of the face. I was a little confused on what to do with eye area initially but I figured it out later. The results were great I felt refreshed and my skin felt smooth. I would definitely purchase this product on my own.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
So far, so good! I'll update this review after my skin has had a chance to respond to the treatment, but felt pretty good on my skin. I am a little red after taking the mask off, but it's not the irritated red of a harsh treatment. The red has already started to fade as I'm writing this review, actually. My skin feels super hydrated, which is a bonus. I picked this up at Ulta for only $3, along with another Yes To mask for $3. The packaging is cute, and I just really like this brand. 😊 #fingerscrossed
Lexi J.
Salem
I absolutely love yes to products! The tomatoe brand is my favorite! Probably because I love tomatoes and the smell of them! So refreshing and I bought a couple masks at Walmart and consistently used them every other day and it helped clear out my acne! I would definitely recommend this to people that have light acne I don’t have a lot of acne so I’m not sure how well it works if you have a lot! But I definitely saw a difference so I wouldn’t be surprised if it did work for lots of acne too!
Sheila G.
I have oily/combo skin and have random breakouts from time to time. I’ve tried yes to products before and loved them so when I came across this acne fighting mask, I knew I had to try it. The paper masks are so easy to use because it eliminates the mess. After using this mask, my face is silky smooth and any acne that I have, is immediately smaller in size. I always have at least 2 of these in my bathroom cabinet to tame any of my random breakouts, so good!
Kasey H.
So this is on my face right now...I'm not sure how much longer it's going to stay because it burns. Literally burns and the smell is actually burning my eyes it's so strong and unpleasant. The sheet itself is really hard to work with. It's very large and ends up being way to close to my eyes and yet doesn't cover my eye brows. Won't cling to the bridge of my nose and the piece above the lip (like most sheet masks) just wants to slip into my mouth. Yuck.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I saw this at a drug store and randomly bought it just to try it out. I’ve never seen a skin product containing tomatoes before! I was skeptical about the smell before opening the mask, but it wasn’t bad! This is a sheet mask so it’s easy to put on, and it felt really good to wear it! I did notice the next day that my blemishes looked less red and visible, so maybe it did work! I can’t tell after only one use, but I’m definitely going to grab a few more of these and try them again!
Himali B.
Denver, CO
I didn’t liked it much. The smell is overpowering which is little too much for me. I want my sheet masks so be soothing & calming. I had trouble fitting it properly on my face. No mater how much I tried it’s just didn’t sit well on my face. I have sensitive skin & I had a tingling sensation on my face while this mask was on, so I removed it as I was afraid it might irritate my skin. I am buying it again I love sheet masks but this one is not for me.
Brianna N.
I wasn't a huge fan of this mask. It was very soapy and barely stuck on my face because of how saturated it was. My skin felt good afterwards, but I woke up the next morning with so many more pimples. I think my skin just didn't work well with it. If you are going to fight acne, I would stick to the areas where you are breaking out. Doing a sheet mask like this can dry out other parts of your face that do not need treated.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
My husband will get breakouts every few months when the weather changes so before it gets out of hand I put this mask on him. It calms the breakouts that are coming out and also improves the skin where the breakouts occurred. This is also my go to mask when I’m about to get my period! It kills the breakouts that are wanting to come out. I purchase them at Target 5 at a time, they always have some kind of deal if you purchase so many at a time.
Mikayla M.
Is this good for oily skin or will it make my skin more oily
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
This is my first time using the mask and this may seem like a silly question but when you remove the mask after the 10 minutes are you supposed to rinse your face or just let it stay slimy?
Abby T.
Where can I buy these?
Sarah C.
How often can this be used?
Is this suppose to be extremely strong and supposed to burn your eyes and your nostrils and then make your upper lip kinda burn?