BY YES TO

Yes to not playing connect the dots on your face!

Formulated with tomato extracts and salicylic acid, the single-use Yes To Tomatoes Paper Mask works to fight acne and prevent pesky new pimples from forming.

96% natural

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

Tomatoes a natural source of antioxidants.

Salicylic Acid a blemish clearing ingredient which prevents acne from forming (and your new BFF!).

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid 0.5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, SD Alcohol-40B Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin Sorbitol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Algin, Beta-Glucan, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask and dispose. Breakouts will be history in no time!

• Are they good? I just bought 2 and I hope they're good 1 Answers
  • If any of you use this mass that has oily skin and sensit...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for sensitive skin?1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Acne Fighting Paper Mask
  • "I bought this at Walmart on a whime. It was $2.50 and I applied it when I got home. 10 minutes later.... WOW! my pores were smaller. My skin was glowing and It was a youthful glow at that. I couldn't believe it! Usually masks like this leave me with sensitive skin, blotching, and redness.... BUT THIS MASK WAS THE TRUTH! I bought 6 more. Lol. I plan to make this apart of my weekly regimen! " in 90 reviews
Alex C.
Greenville, SC
Yes it has a strong scent, but it's not overwhelming. It’s extremely easy to use, at first sight you might think the mask is going to rip apart while unfolding it – BUT to my surprise it’s folded in such a way that it magically starts to unfold in all the right places. Fits really well to all face shapes, my best friend has a long oval face and it covered her perfectly. It’s the add boost of clean I’ve been looking for. I’ve used the acne fighting and charcoal paper masks – extremely happy with both. TIP – on your first try use it for the recommended 10 mins, on the next use add 5mins if your skin can handle it, I’ve used mine for 20 mins and received great results. A MUST TRY and $3 is a steal!
🌻Claire E.
Houston
Honestly, I’ve heard about sheet masks from everywhere and now I’ve finally decided to try one. I’m glad I chose this one! For only 3 bucks a mask, this is honestly SUCH a good deal! I used mine last night, and afterwards, I massaged the leftover liquid into my skin, and just… WOW! Already, I can see a difference in my blemishes and it left me with SUCH a healthy glow, and some of that glow still remains with me this morning!
Oh, and I also didn’t tone or moisturize after using this mask because I wanted to see the full effect of it by itself. All I did to my face was first cleanse it, and then use this mask for 10 minutes, since the instructions say to put the mask on “clean skin”.
At first I was a little weirded out by the smell, but the smell does NOT remain on the skin at all once you remove the mask. I also have combination to oily skin, depending on the weather. I seriously recommend this mask, because not only does it have an awesome effect on my blemishes, but it’s also surprisingly hydrating! Most facial masks (of any kind) that are meant to stop acne are usually drying to my skin, but not this one! I’m definitely going to buy more of these. FYI, I didn’t buy this mask at the Target website. I bought it from an actual Target store in the USA.

Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
So far, so good! I'll update this review after my skin has had a chance to respond to the treatment, but felt pretty good on my skin. I am a little red after taking the mask off, but it's not the irritated red of a harsh treatment. The red has already started to fade as I'm writing this review, actually. My skin feels super hydrated, which is a bonus. I picked this up at Ulta for only $3, along with another Yes To mask for $3. The packaging is cute, and I just really like this brand. 😊 #fingerscrossed
Caitlyn Y.
Greensboro
This was fairly gentle on my skin. I usually do not break out and have very clear skin, however, when I feel a pimple coming on I grab one of these. It really helps to control the situation and keep my skin looking clear. As an acne fighting mask I thought it would dry out my face, however I find myself still relatively moisturized after use.
Keri D.
I bought this sheet mask at Rite-Aid for about $3 to pop on if I got a zit. I’m cautious about salicylic acid on my face (I had some sensitivity for a while but it seems to have gone back to normal) but this mask is only a 0.5% concentration so it’s fairly mild as far as acne treatments go. I did leave it on longer than the recommended ten minutes to let the serum fully absorb. The first few minutes were probably the most difficult due to my eyes feeling uncomfortable as I unfolded the mask and moved it into just the right position. It wasn’t like burning from fumes, but just general uncomfortableness I think from the serum being close to my eyes at its strongest. My face was red after taking the mask off but the redness faded by morning and I haven’t felt any sensitivity, burning, itching, etc. I did have a blemish by my jaw which thankfully looked smaller and less red the next morning! It had not gone away completely, but it was enough that i could now comfortably cover it with a BB cream. So minus some sensitivity and not completely getting rid of my zit, this mask is great! I’ll probably continue using it every week to keep any zits at bay (or at least minimize them).
Autumn S.
Dallas
I went through a phase where the hormonal acne on my chin was outrageous! This mask was my saving grace! It's hard on problem areas, but gentle on the rest of your skin so it won't over dry. The mask is relaxing and luxurious, but the holes for eyes/nose/mouth were a little out of proportion for my face. I had to stretch it out in some places and bunch it up in others in order to get my problem areas covered. Overall I'm happy with the results and would buy again.
Samantha H.
Booneville
Saw this at Wal-Mart last time I was there and decided to try it for the first time. I had a friend us their products before. I have acne prone/oily skin and this wasn't too harsh. I'm not someone that believes the first time you use a skin product will just change everything. BUT I did notice a difference in redness in my acne after using this sheet mask. Even though its "tomato" it still has a clean smell to it. Will definitely be buying more.
Brianna N.
I wasn't a huge fan of this mask. It was very soapy and barely stuck on my face because of how saturated it was. My skin felt good afterwards, but I woke up the next morning with so many more pimples. I think my skin just didn't work well with it. If you are going to fight acne, I would stick to the areas where you are breaking out. Doing a sheet mask like this can dry out other parts of your face that do not need treated.
Darian S.
Not my favorite mask Ive used but I would probably purchase again. The mask was very wet which I enjoyed. It did feel like it was going to rip when unfolding but I managed. I loved the cooling effect this has on my face and that its mostly all natural ingredients since I have sensitive skin. I was not a fan of the scent tho, it was very strong almost like a hairspray smell. Hopefully this helps out my acne!
Alexandra M.
Albany , NY
Nice face mask for acne. Has salicylic acid so it does have that medicated tingly feeling but if you are use to these types of acne face products then you will really like this sheet mask. Like always I had to fold a few areas of the mask to make it fit. Left my face a little shinny and pretty red. I let it dry and used my favorite moisturizer. I would buy again. Also it doesn’t have a harsh smell.
Mikayla M.
Is this good for oily skin or will it make my skin more oily
Abby B.
Where can I buy these?
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
This is my first time using the mask and this may seem like a silly question but when you remove the mask after the 10 minutes are you supposed to rinse your face or just let it stay slimy?
Sarah C.
How often can this be used?
Kristine S.
Do you wash this mask off after use ? It doesn't say on the package it just states to remove after 10 minutes. Normally you don't wash your face after sheet masks but curious with this one