BY YES TO

Body acne getting you down? This hard-hitting body wash will lift you right up! It does more than just clean your skin! Formulated with Tomatoes, Salicylic Acid, and Dandelion Extract, this creamy body wash not only delivers a luxurious cleanse, but it also clears up acne and unclogs pores while helping to prevent future breakouts. Added bonus? Gentle enough for daily use.

• Is this good to use if you also have dry skin? Th... Be the first to answer!
  • How long does it take for Treatment to begin to show improvement?1 Answers
  • Yes absolutely! however, if you're having all over pimples, that ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabby K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works excellent ! Not too pricey. Great value . Gentle on the skin . Can find at Walmart ,target and all drug stores. I got mine at Walmart! Smooth skin! Lasts a good amount of time!
Lexie S.
Cape Coral, FL
When I saw this, I was like tomatoes? That's going to smell terrible! But I tried the product out and I love it! Its very gentle on the skin, but very harsh on that stubborn body acne, and it smells wonderful. It is awesome for the price, 10/10 would buy again
Lizette G.
I expected more from the wash because it is organic, it worked okay for the blackheads on my back. There's was really no scent to me. I would use it 4-5 times a week as it was recommended to me by an employee. Not a must have for me.
Caitlin P.
Akron, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this product when I get break outs on my back or arms. It really keeps all the bumps down. I usually use it in the summer when I sweat a lot and get really oily.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for myself when everyone was raving about charcoal however found I like peel off better my husband however loves this and uses it every morning and night does warm up when applying and it does make skin feel clean
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband suffered from bacne before trying this. It cleared up his skin and quick. I have always heard the lycopene of tomatoes cures acne but I was not sure tell now.
Erica S.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've also used other products, it's amazing. The smell isn't strong so you will get used to it and it also come in different scents
Tenisha W.
Chicago , Illinois
Saw this product in Walgreens and got super excited to try it out... 2-3 days later my skin was worse off then when I started.
Raigan R.
Decatur
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product on my face for my face wash and it has worked miracles for me. I also pair it with the repair lotion.
Katie C.
Vermilion, OH
I normally don't struggle with acne, but during pregnancy I break out a ton for some reason. This stuff was great! It really helped clear up my skin, and it was super easy to use in the shower.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
laumarie r.
Is this very good?
nikki r.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did it dry out your skin?
TANYA L.
Saint Peters, MO
Tomatoes can fight acne?
Haley M.
Johnson City, TN
Does this face wash get down below the skin to help cystic acne?