BY YES TO

Body acne getting you down? This hard-hitting body wash will lift you right up! It does more than just clean your skin! Formulated with Tomatoes, Salicylic Acid, and Dandelion Extract, this creamy body wash not only delivers a luxurious cleanse, but it also clears up acne and unclogs pores while helping to prevent future breakouts. Added bonus? Gentle enough for daily use.

• Is this good to use if you also have dry skin? Th...Be the first to answer!
  • How long does it take for Treatment to begin to show improvement?1 Answers
  • Yes absolutely! however, if you're having all over pimples, that ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
At first I was like, tomatoes? No way. But then I thought, well give it a try, you have nothing else to lose with your body acne except for the body acne. I was puzzled by the smell for awhile, it does not smell bad, it is just, odd. Reminds me of baby powder almost. Anyways, the product worked great on the acne that was developing on my back, and after years of only having maybe 2 products do the trick, I was genuinely surprised that this worked as well as it did. Not super drying, but I don't recommend using this every day, two to three times a week was enough for me. I definitely want to try the other lines of Yes to: especially for acne and proneness to red skin (I have rosacea on face)
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Orem, Ut
I've never really had issues with acne, but lately I've been getting it really bad on my back and nothing I tried was working! I finally tried Yes to Tomatoes body wash and it cleared it up almost instantly! It does dry out your skin quite a bit, but that's one of the hazards of using an acne wash, and I knew it would happen. It has almost no scent to it, which I like. I've used other products in this same line and only have good things to say about them. I recently purchased several bottles from Ulta, as they had them marked down to $3.99 and will continue to use this product as long as I need to!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not over drying and pretty good if you're kinda sensitive to Salicylic Acid but wanna try a higher percent. The smell is definitely reminiscent of a tomato vine but not unpleasant, just be aware of that if you're sensitive to smells. All in all not too harsh and probably good if body acne is a prob for you.
Nico M.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
I have recommended this to almost every male who has come to me with problems with body acne. It has worked wonders and does not dry the skin as other washes do. I would recommend testing this on a small part before jumping into the shower.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Springfield, GA
This was is perfect for stubborn back/chest bumps. It's super gentle but powerful. I love the way it smells & leaves my skin feeling so soft & clear.
Tenee D.
Tenee D.
Park Forest, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like how great this product works really helped my chest and back! Not to much drying out of my skin and the scent isn't bad!
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Cape Coral, FL
When I saw this, I was like tomatoes? That's going to smell terrible! But I tried the product out and I love it! Its very gentle on the skin, but very harsh on that stubborn body acne, and it smells wonderful. It is awesome for the price, 10/10 would buy again
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
I expected more from the wash because it is organic, it worked okay for the blackheads on my back. There's was really no scent to me. I would use it 4-5 times a week as it was recommended to me by an employee. Not a must have for me.
Omii V.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for myself when everyone was raving about charcoal however found I like peel off better my husband however loves this and uses it every morning and night does warm up when applying and it does make skin feel clean
Tahnee B.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband suffered from bacne before trying this. It cleared up his skin and quick. I have always heard the lycopene of tomatoes cures acne but I was not sure tell now.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
TANYA L.
TANYA L.
Saint Peters, MO
Tomatoes can fight acne?
nikki r.
nikki r.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did it dry out your skin?
Desirea R.
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
I've tried a lot of acne fighting washes. Does this actually work?
laumarie r.