BY YES TO

Want clear, blemish-free, oh-so-gorgeous skin? You're in the right place.
The Yes To Tomatoes Repair Treatment is a feather-light, quick-absorbing formula that is oil-free and non-comedogenic, so that it's gentle on your skin but does the heavy lifting.
Salicylic Acid penetrates pores to clear up blemishes and allows skin to heal. A blend of Bisabolol and Ginger helps control redness caused by acne, and Witch Hazel helps control oil and sebum production.
97% Natural
Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free

How to use:

Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Can be worn alone or with a light layer of moisturiser.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1%. Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Water, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice, Alcohol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ethyl Palmate*, Xanthan Gum, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Silica, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Bisabolol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Trisodium E thylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Borate.

Grace S.
Tampa, FL
Takes care of my breakouts overnight the majority of the time. I always get breakouts around my hairline and on my chin and I can always rely on this spot treatment to take care of them after a couple uses. Such a great product for an amazing price.
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
I like this product. I have very acne prone skin and I use this every night before I moisturize. I feel like it helps prevent acne from forming, very gentle and no harsh smell or stinging. I’d definitely buy again
Barbara K.
North Liberty
I like this. It’s kinda pricey tho. I been using yes to for awhile now and this is the less thing I like from them. I do have really bad acne and this hasn’t done much for me ):
Talia F.
I LOVE this acne treatment. I have tried so many expensive treatments and they have not worked the way I wanted to. This is inexpensive and so effective. I’ll never go back!
Jessica F.
Lovelock, NV
I use this stuff every day! My skin is super sensitive so this brand is amazing because it's really gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. It dries very quickly too so you can move straight to your moisturizer! I've noticed a huge difference in my skin after using this and I will continue to buy it faithfully.
Britnye V.
Kearns , UT
It’s good it makes the skin less red and takes the pimple off in I say less then 2 days. It has a weird smell but it’s fine. It helps clear off the skin, I only recommend if you don’t layer on other products. Cause if you put to much it will build up and feel dry and will peel off.
Courtney M.
Stilesville, IN
My acne isn’t awful but using Yes To Tomatoes Acne Daily Repair Treatment helps with that little pimples I get. Purchasing this item will not break the bank. The packaging is nice and I love the way this product smells.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
This is an okay product but I don’t think it is anything special. The one thing I really like about this product is that it doesn’t dry my skin out at all, it even adds some moisture to the area.
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
Product smells really good. It's super gentle on the skin. It hasn't made me break out in acne or a real, which is my first test. It's nice to use something healthy & good for my face.
Fatima Zahra M.
Alexandria , VA
It's ok not bad, I don't remember why I started to use it but I bought it from target 3 years ago, with a mask from same brand, the mask was so good but the treatment I don't think so