BY YES TO

Yes To Tomatoes acne control gel cleanser is a refreshing, salicylic acid based cleanser, that leaves skin feeling radiant and clean. Salicylic acid helps prevent new blemishes, acne and pimples from forming, while tomatoes help unclog pores and control oil production in skin. Not only will you have a pep to your step after using this cleanser, but most importantly you'll have radiant, blemish free looking skin.

• Has anybody tried the Yes to Tomatoes or the Yes to cocon...4 Answers
  • I have been trying this product more than a week and it j...1 Answers
  • Does this work well on sensitive skin to get rid of blemi...1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Acne Control Gel Cleanser
  • "Honestly I was skeptical about the effectiveness of this acne cleanser. I have pretty moderate acne, and have noticed that these ingredients help reduce inflammation and over time helps clear existing blemishes. Another plus is all the natural ingredients that are perfect for sensitive or dry skin as well! " in 14 reviews
Nicole T.
Jacksonville
I struggle with bumps on my forehead and it’s just clogged pores, this helped with that. It needs to be spread over the area in a thicker layer and it dries completely. It helps minimize the red spots on your face. I like it. I enjoy other products more, but it’s still a good product for the price.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I bought this stuff the other day, because I was breaking out with 5 cystic acne spots on my face. Two days later I have all but one left. It is a tad expensive for a drug store product, but well worth it. It smells great. A little goes a long way. I will definitely be repurchasing this product in the future and would highly recommend it.
cassie J.
Roslindale, MA
I have normal to oily, sensitive skin and deal with congested pores. I have tried this cleanser multiple times, even giving it a few weeks to work, and I have definitively concluded it breaks me out with large, inflamed pimples that I don't get normally.  I threw out the rest of the bottle.  Also, the smell was weird like...  cocoa.
Sam G.
Winter Haven, FL
If you have chronic acne or redness on skin, I would highly recommend this. Salicylic Acid is something that are in ace products and it helps highly to fight and fix acne. I use this scrub almost 3 times a day, and it definitely feels refreshing and definitely brought down my acne.
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
Although the smell isn’t the greatest this is so good! It really gets all the dirt, makeup and pollutants out of your skin after a long day. It’s not too harsh either! I found this at Meijer or Walmart, for the price it is worth it.
Sarah W.
Omaha, NE
I loved the way that this product felt on my skin! It was refreshing and made my skin feel really clean. I did start to notice a positive difference in my skins appearance after about a week of using! I would totally recommend this to anyone!
I used this product to help clear my breakouts and I honestly felt like it did nothing for my skin. It definitely did not meet my expectations for a first timer. I would not recommend this product to anyone who has problems with acne .
Ruby B.
This is by far one of my all time favorite products, one that I've purchased over and over and everyone in my house uses. It cleanses so well, without stripping the skin, and it even removes makeup. It helps keep skin clear and also helps keep the skin balanced so it's not overly oily. My teenagers have started using it as well, and their skin has been pretty free of breakouts, definitely more so than most of their friends. It rinses away well and is easy to find. Also travels well. I'll definitely keep buying this and recommending it to others. It's awesome!!!
Krystal B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I usually cannot help but rave about the YesTo brand. For me this product fell short. Maybe it me but it just didnt give me that wow feeling. Yes the YesTo tomatoes face scrub did a better job. There are a couple pros to this product. Its made almost if not close to being made with natural ingredients which is a plus when you really dont want to use harsh products on your skin. For me though this wasn't a overly drying gel it left me tending to break out more often then not.
Miranda M.
Herkimer, NY
I love that it has natural ingredients and while some may be turned off by the smell I actually enjoyed the fact that you could tell it came from tomatoes. It wasn't harsh on my skin and it left it feeling clean without drying it out, but as far as healing or clearing up blemishes, I don't feel it did any more than a standard cleanser would do. Good as an overall face wash, but doesn't really deliver on its promises.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Where can you find this?
Christina S.
Nampa, ID
Does the gel leave the skin a little oily? I find that gel cleansers make my skin oily
Tracy B.
Is it long lasting ?
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
Has anybody tried the Yes to Tomatoes or the Yes to coconut products? Just got some facewash & moisturizer and was wondering how well it works, I have super dry skin btw Yes To Tomatoes Acne Control Gel CleanserYes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Facial Souffle Moisturizer
Christine T.