BY YES TO

Our first-ever toner sweeps away excess dirt and refines skin with witch hazel, our all-time favorite natural astringent (’cause it keeps pores nice and tight!). It also penetrates pores to eliminate acne with salicylic acid and nourishes with a proprietary blend of tomato, blackberry, and watermelon extracts. That’s right, it has all the “swipe” moves! 98% Natural Paraben, SLS, and Silicone Free Cruelty-free Certified Sustainable Palm Oil Available for online purchase in US only.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Gluconolactone, Alcohol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Rubus Villosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Flower Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Amino Esters-1, Betaine, Caramel, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate. *Certified Organic Ingredient

How To Use:

A dab (or so) a day keeps the blemishes away! Cleanse your skin thoroughly, then swipe a thin layer of toner over pesky problem areas. Start with one application a day to see how things go. If your skin needs extra toning TLC, gradually increase to two or three times a day. But if you start to experience bothersome or excessive drying or peeling, apply just once or every other day.

Buy on Walmart*
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Has a bit of a weird smell to it and gives the skin an odd, right feeling like you have a film over your face. I have noticed that it helps with my acne though and makes my skin very smooth. Has helped to reduce dark spots, over all a good product.
Ashlee S.
Topeka, KS
I really enjoy this toner. It leaves my face feeling nice and refreshed. It doesn’t leave me feeling sticky or weighed down. It also does a great job of getting off all the excess dirt and oils after I wash my face. The smell is great as well!
Alicia O.
Fresno, CA
Amazing toner!! I️ love that it’s on the natural side and it’s paraben free. Not only does it smell fresh but it feels great on my skin as well. I’ve been using it twice daily along with my other skin care products and my skin has never felt so good. Would definitely recommend!
Karen 🎀.
GO TO !!! Go to !!! Go to!!! Love the smell love the feel. By far the best part of the whole product is the Pump at the top to get the product out and on a cotton ball ready to apply. Haven’t wanted to try another because I’m so happy with the product and packaging 😁
Magan E.
Fort payne, AL
I like all of the Yes to... products. This one is no exception! It helps clear up breakouts without being too harsh. It smells nice, not too strong or medicinal. I have very sensitive skin and it does not flair it up.
Mal M.
This product has helped my skin so much! I had bottles and tubes from the dermatologist that have done nothing for my. Finally I found something that helps to clear my skin up and leave it looking refreshed.
Kaitlyn F.
Sebastopol, CA
The yes to tomatoes brand is one of my favorite and my go to when trying anything new. I can always count on the quality and prices. This toner is great for my dry sensitive skin. It's very affordable too!
Lynsey B.
Plainfield
Favorite toner to use. The pump on the bottle works great. Cleans my skin well and doesn't leave it super dry. The smell isn't overpowering. It is the first one I've used the entire bottle of
Ashlyn Z.
Buffalo
This is my favorite facial toner! I have very oily, acne prone skin and this keeps it clear and not too dry or oily. I typically buy this product at target as it is difficult to find on amazon. Will continue to use!
Maddie V.
I have been putting this toner on my entire face and neck every night since about 2 months ago. It's amazing. Super natural and not too irritating on my sensitive skin. The bottle that it comes in makes it super easy to use also. I completely recommend this product. My acne has noticeably been clearing since I've been using this.