BY YES TO

Our first-ever toner sweeps away excess dirt and refines skin with witch hazel, our all-time favorite natural astringent (’cause it keeps pores nice and tight!). It also penetrates pores to eliminate acne with salicylic acid and nourishes with a proprietary blend of tomato, blackberry, and watermelon extracts. That’s right, it has all the “swipe” moves! 98% Natural Paraben, SLS, and Silicone Free Cruelty-free Certified Sustainable Palm Oil Available for online purchase in US only.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Gluconolactone, Alcohol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Rubus Villosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Flower Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Amino Esters-1, Betaine, Caramel, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate. *Certified Organic Ingredient

How To Use:

A dab (or so) a day keeps the blemishes away! Cleanse your skin thoroughly, then swipe a thin layer of toner over pesky problem areas. Start with one application a day to see how things go. If your skin needs extra toning TLC, gradually increase to two or three times a day. But if you start to experience bothersome or excessive drying or peeling, apply just once or every other day.

Buy on Amazon
Kerry C.
This is suppose to be for the grapefruit toner. For some reason it didn’t show up when I looked in the Yes To section. But it was great I got the night cream and peeling gel mask that go together. Overall brightness and complexion improved. All my classmates noticed the improvement as well. I definitely recommend this to people who want an intro to skincare. It smells great, there was no alcohol in the toner. I could feel the moisturizing effect of it.
kennamowery M.
Louisville, KY
I got this product because I was dealing with some acne and thought maybe a toner would do the trick. I’ve used many yes to products and the price is reasonable so I grabbed this one to try. Although it did “dry” the acne, it did not seem to cleanse or clear anything up. If you buy this make sure you wash your face really good before using or you will not have good luck.
Emily C.
Bryan, TX
Honestly did not do much to help the toning of my skin. It felt great, and was refreshing, but it didn’t tone my skin, didn’t help with acne, and did not help with redness whatsoever. Am giving three stars though because it is super hydrating.
Ashlee S.
Auburn, KS
I really enjoy this toner. It leaves my face feeling nice and refreshed. It doesn’t leave me feeling sticky or weighed down. It also does a great job of getting off all the excess dirt and oils after I wash my face. The smell is great as well!
Karen 🎀.
GO TO !!! Go to !!! Go to!!! Love the smell love the feel. By far the best part of the whole product is the Pump at the top to get the product out and on a cotton ball ready to apply. Haven’t wanted to try another because I’m so happy with the product and packaging 😁
Jess h.
This is the best toner I’ve ever used!!! It is amazing for the price and even more for the results! It’s perfect to take off makeout as well as just give your skin a little refresh ... 10/10 I would recommend buying this.
Mal M.
This product has helped my skin so much! I had bottles and tubes from the dermatologist that have done nothing for my. Finally I found something that helps to clear my skin up and leave it looking refreshed.
Vicky F.
I love this toner due to the fact it helps close my pores and removes dirt from my skin. On top of that it doesn't contain any drying chemicals that irritate my skin and cause my skin to feel dry. The packaging is also a plus it has a convenient pump on top where you just need to place a cotton pad and push down and the right amount of toner is placed on your cotton pad.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
This toner ids nice, it's doesn't burn or have a harsh smell like some I've used which is great. The real selling point here is the bottle though. It has a flip cap, and once you flip it up there is a flat surface where you put a cotton ball and then you press down and product is squirted straight onto the cotton ball. It's amazing, easy to use, and so dang convenient!
Lynsey B.
Camby, IN
Favorite toner to use. The pump on the bottle works great. Cleans my skin well and doesn't leave it super dry. The smell isn't overpowering. It is the first one I've used the entire bottle of