Yes To Tomatoes Acne Clearing Facial Toner

Our first-ever toner sweeps away excess dirt and refines skin with witch hazel, our all-time favorite natural astringent (’cause it keeps pores nice and tight!). It also penetrates pores to eliminate acne with salicylic acid and nourishes with a proprietary blend of tomato, blackberry, and watermelon extracts. That’s right, it has all the “swipe” moves! 98% Natural Paraben, SLS, and Silicone Free Cruelty-free Certified Sustainable Palm Oil Available for online purchase in US only.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-B, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Gluconolactone, Alcohol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Rubus Villosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Flower Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Amino Esters-1, Betaine, Caramel, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate. *Certified Organic Ingredient

How To Use:
A dab (or so) a day keeps the blemishes away! Cleanse your skin thoroughly, then swipe a thin layer of toner over pesky problem areas. Start with one application a day to see how things go. If your skin needs extra toning TLC, gradually increase to two or three times a day. But if you start to experience bothersome or excessive drying or peeling, apply just once or every other day.

Buy on Walmart*
Eva T.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is great for especially for my acne prone skin. It si gentle and effective. I can really see a difference in my skin because of it. When i stray to use. My other products my face knows the difference and i end up o coming right back to it. I definitely recommend this product!
Alicia O.
Fresno, CA
Amazing toner!! I️ love that it’s on the natural side and it’s paraben free. Not only does it smell fresh but it feels great on my skin as well. I’ve been using it twice daily along with my other skin care products and my skin has never felt so good. Would definitely recommend!
Magan E.
Fort payne, AL
I like all of the Yes to... products. This one is no exception! It helps clear up breakouts without being too harsh. It smells nice, not too strong or medicinal. I have very sensitive skin and it does not flair it up.
Danika R.
San Antonio
My acne has gotten worse in recent years and toning has become a must in my routine. This definitely helps a bit. I like that it comes in a pump. It’s okay for the price but I’ve switched to a different toner.
Mal M.
This product has helped my skin so much! I had bottles and tubes from the dermatologist that have done nothing for my. Finally I found something that helps to clear my skin up and leave it looking refreshed.
Lynsey B.
Favorite toner to use. The pump on the bottle works great. Cleans my skin well and doesn't leave it super dry. The smell isn't overpowering. It is the first one I've used the entire bottle of
Ashlyn Z.
This is my favorite facial toner! I have very oily, acne prone skin and this keeps it clear and not too dry or oily. I typically buy this product at target as it is difficult to find on amazon. Will continue to use!
Maddie V.
I have been putting this toner on my entire face and neck every night since about 2 months ago. It's amazing. Super natural and not too irritating on my sensitive skin. The bottle that it comes in makes it super easy to use also. I completely recommend this product. My acne has noticeably been clearing since I've been using this.
Lasonia S.
The Yes To Tomatoes toner is not formulated for sensitive skin. At first the toner was ok for my skin but then after a while I noticed that it began to burn the more dry and sensitve parts for my skin. The oily and less sensitive parts of my skin remained consistent but I wouldn't recommend this product.
Isabella B.
For the price its great. Its not very effective and drys your skin out a bit. It lasts a long time which is great for the price. The packaging is very simple. I woudnt buy it again since like I said it drys your skin out a bit. If you have sensitive sink I woudnt recommend it.