Yes To Natural Man Shower To-Go Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Daria Q.

BY YES TO

Need To Take Care Of (Cleansing) Business?

We’ve Got You Covered. The First-ever Face And Body Cleansing Wipes For Men, These Trusty Towelettes Contain A Unique Blend Of Soothing Aloe, Nourishing Oat Oil, And Refreshing Coffee Seed Extract, Which Provides An Addictively Energizing Kick While You Cleanse. Stash Them In Your Briefcase, Desk Drawer, Gym Bag, And Glove Compartment To Wipe Away Dirt, Sweat And General Icky-ness On The Go. (Dude…it Doesn’t Get Any Easier!)

How To Use:

Lift seal and remove the wipe. Gently wipe face, neck, and body to cleanse and rid skin of impurities. These cloths are not flushable and shouldn’t be confused with “below the belt” wipes

Buy on Walmart*
alison f.
These were like any other wipe in my opinion, however they were fairly sharp and harsh on my skin. My skin got really red after using them and even felt stripped of youth. I would not recommend. I threw the whole package away after less that half.
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
I bought this for my dad. Complaining about not having cleansing face very nice packaging it smells good great for men and women very effective you can find it anywhere did meet my dad's expectations but he doesn't use it that much I would buy it again for him
Madison H.
Yucaipa, CA
My boyfriend loved these! We received them in a sub box and they are great for when we are leaving the house inn a hurry. They leave the skin feeling soft and don't leave a sticky feeling or any residue as your skin dries!
Heather S.
Manteca, CA
I bought these for my brother for his camping trip, the packaging was great and the wipes remained moist through his whole trip. They were perfect for quick clean ups, these are perfect for any outdoorsman
Kimberly H.
Love this it's all natural smells good and all that good stuff. It's affordable and works great for on the go cleaning or to remove makeup . You can buy this at target. I wouldn't change a thaaaannnngg
Mariah M.
Morgantown
These are prettt good. Although I normally use products that are for sensitive skin, these were good. I was a first time user of these. I would suggest these to a friend.
Breanna D.
Parkersburg
took my makeup right off and made my face feel fresh and clean. all of the packaging for these products are always so cute. i love the bright colors and the fresh scents
Whittney T.
I bought these for my husband since he's always on the go with work and not home much. He said he loved these. Said they left a bit of a residue, but after about a half an , it wore off and felt like nothing but clean skin.
MATTHEW O.
Carlsbad
After a long day at school these wipes swipe away all the grease and troubles of the day and leaves my skin refreshed, very nice product and quite affordable as well.
Emily H.
Davison, MI
These wipes were slight too rough for my face.  If you do not have sensitive skin , then these might be nice for you.  They definatley work well and smell soooo good!