Yes To Natural Man Daily Face Scrub uploaded by Sarah H.Yes To Natural Man Daily Face Scrub uploaded by Kyla R.

BY YES TO

Rugged Style, Good. Rugged Skin, Bad.

So Check Those Rough Cheeks At The Door With This Super Effective Face Scrub. It’s Formulated With A Unique Blend Of Soothing Aloe, Oat Oil And Exfoliating Apricot Seeds (Environmentally Friendly Exfoliation, That’s How We Roll!) To Give Your Face A Soft, Even Finish. Did We Mention It Smells Irresistibly Awesome, Too? Just Massage It Over Your Mug And Rinse It Off…you’ll Be Smoothin’ Right Along In No Time!

How To Use:

Massage this great smelling, gentle and exfoliating scrub all over face for a smooth finish. Rinse and follow with our Natural Man Face Lotion with SPF 15 lotion to keep that face looking mighty fine.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice *, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Mentha Citrata Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl methylpropanal, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

• My husband is looking for a new face wash. Has anyone had...1 Answers
Sarah H.
I'm not reviewing the product Natural Man. I couldn't find their 2 in 1 scrub and cleanser stick with coconut oil and coffee. My son LOVES it! Smells good, does a great job, and with the coffee it doesn't smell "girly". And he gets to skip a step! I definitely recommend giving this a shot! The price is low enough that if you are experimenting it's not an investment! Taking a pic of the real product I am reviewing!
Brittany H.
I bought this for my fiancé who is extremely picky about what he washes his face with. He was extremely happy with this product and he liked the way it left his face feeling clean. Definitely a recommended product for men
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
I very much liked this scrub. It is something hat I just have in my big selection of scrubs and face washes and it did a good deal to surprise me. I wasnt too familiar with the brand but the quality was not bad.
Laura D.
Sonora, CA
My husband loves this scrub & takes it with him when we travel. That speaks volumes because he only takes things he loves with him with travel. They only thing I hate is when we cannot find it in store.
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
I buy this for my SO. He isn't a face wash type person, he usually just uses whatever soap he has in the shower. Getting him to switch was easy since I buy this. He said it smells good, not girly and his face feels cleaner and more refreshed. It also doesn't leave a residue.
Emma C.
Philadelphia, PA
My boyfriend loved this. He was very impressed. He told me I HAD to try it. Once I did I fell in love. It smells and amazing and cleans wonderfully. I got mine at target on sale! I will definitely need to buy more for us. Maybe we will get our own separate bottles.
Sabrina G.
Burleson , TX
My husband uses this and he loves it!! Leaves his face feeling very fresh! His face has cleared up a lot since using this product! I even use it sometimes and works great on my face as well! I love the smell of it and the exfoliation it gives my skin
Kayla J.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband hates any kind of feminine product.... but makes the exception to this scrub. He said its not to harsh but gets the job don't. Not a "fufu" packaging. And doesn't cost an arm and a leg for regular use.
Aaren S.
Dallas
This product was very gentle on the skin but got the job done as needed. It met all expectations and had great easy to use packaging. It was effective in exfoliating the skin and getting it done. Would definitely buy this product again.
Keith C.
Garden City
This product is a life changer. It did not take long before I cleared up and I plan on keep using it! My friend had really mad skin and it cleared his skin with in weeks! I will always use this product
Heather S.
Lenexa, KS
My husband is looking for a new face wash. Has anyone had a good experience with this one?