BY YES TO

Yes To Primrose Oil Wipes Help To Calm And Soothe Skin While Cleansing, Removing Makeup, And Moisturizing All-in-one!
Talk About A Multi-tasker! Perfect For Sensitive Skin, These Deep Cleansing Wipes Help Soothe Skin And Redness. The 2-in-1 Cleansing & Moisturizing Facial Wipes Are Lightly Fragranced, Leaving Skin Smelling Ahh-mayzing.

98% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Made With Compostable, Natural Cloth, Fsc Fabric

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Lift Lid And Remove Wipe. Gently Swipe Across Face To Cleanse And Moisturize Skin. No Need To Rinse! You’re Clean And Moisturized! Now You Can Keep It Cool!

Primrose A Soothing Oil From The Flowering Plant, Native To The Americas. Just As Pretty And Sweet Smelling As It Sounds.

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Stearate, Calcium Gluconate, Sucrose, Sucrose Palmitate, Mannan, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum), Methyl 2-octynoate, Linalool.

Cat K.
Royal Oak
I think these wipes get the job done. As far as going above and beyond, I would say no. They wipe away most of the makeup, and leave my feeling okay to just go to bed on nights where I’m too tired to go and wash my face. These are the first wipes I’ve ever tried, and I like em!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Honestly not that great!! First off let me start off by saying that I was looking forward to trying these, anything with a nice calming oil is always comforting. I have redness associated with rosacea and very sensitive skin on my face. These wipes I expected to have a little more oil and wetness in my opinion after one wipe of the face they dry up completely causing me to have to use two or more. I don't use makeup wipes to remove makeup, but to freshen up my skin when I wake up in the morning or in some cases even wipe my makeup brushes in between use. I prefer oil cleansing as a method to removing makeup. Not only are these not very moist but they have a very funny smell almost like bug spray. I've used other wipes buy this brand and did not find them very useful either, I bought a package of the yes to tomatoes before and they smelled like mildew overall I do not recommend these wipes. The packaging is gimmicky and does catch your eye I was just hoping that when they changed the old packaging and made it new packaging that they also fixed the formulas ation of some of these products. I love the idea of 98% natural but do not enjoy smelling like bug spray or putting anything on my face that does! So "JUST SAY NO" to this brand!!!!🤢😥
Heather M.
Silver Spring, MD
I was blown away, and honestly really surprised with how much I fell in love with these suckers!
I'm actually about to head to the store in an hour and I'll be purchasing more!
The smell alone is amazing. It's not powerful, but it has a light refreshing fragrance.
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin, especially on my face. And I've only been able to find a small handful of cleansing wipes that I can actually use.
Not only can I use them without any problems, they don't leave my skin feeling super dry like others. I still use moisturizer afterwards, but the PrimRose oil helps with the moisturizing as well.

I HIGHLY recommend trying these out!
Jennifer K.
I love the scent of these facial wipes and that it holds 30 tissues in a pack. I don't think it is oily at all and it wipes away my makeup and makes my face feel refreshed. I took off 2 stars as off only because I'm not as keen on the texture of the towels as they feel a bit harsh when wiping across my face and they also dry up quickly once exposed to air.
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
I bought these after seeing that Yes To was on sale but out of my fav wipe from them. I love the way roses smell, but these wipes smelled gross. I dreaded having to use them (before picking up a different brand a few days later). They left an oily residue on my face which i hated, and they were pretty ineffective at removing my makeup. I always wash my face (as well as follow a great skincare regimen) in addition to using wipes, but i found instead of waiting to do my regimen before bedtime (and using a wipe when i first got home), that i was doing it all as soon as i got home. Total letdown.
Aveeno makes a great wipe for sensitive skin called "Calming" that is excellent
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
These are not my favorite facial wipes, first off they don't remove makeup very well. They also have a strange smell and don't leave my face feeling particularly moisterized either. All in all I will use up what I have but I will not purchase again or recommend to others.
Paige M.
I started using these maybe a week ago. As i was having issues with my skin. So I switched to these thinking it could have been my then current cleansing wipes. And these have saved my skin! I only need one a day and they make my skin so so smooth. I definitely plan on buying again. Definitely worth the 5.99!
cary a.
Yonkers, NY
These wipes are deffinetly my favorite! I use them before I apply my makeup on a cleansed face. It is super affordable, I'm always buying them I'm in love with the smell. Super easy to use and I always recommend it to my friends! It's an amazing product to refresh the skin and get that natural glow.
Maddy K.
Irwin
I totally fell in love with this! The scent is amazing and I can see a complete difference with the redness in my skin. Its very easy to use, I use it every night! This product did more than I expect it to. I recommend for anyone who has redness to use this product!
Shaley M.
Omaha, NE
I can't get enough of these wipes! I used to use the coconut version, but switched to primrose for the summer after the sun had dried out my skin and left it irritated and red. These wipes smell amazing, and I can definitely tell they restore moisture to my skin. They also are very gentle on the eyes for removing eye makeup. I even use them to wipe down my sink after I use them.
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY
Will it dry out my skin?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try these as i have tried everyother ones, are they any good?
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
This is not a question, I just want to say that I had no idea this existed. I can't wait to try it. Yes smells so good to me.