BY YES TO

Yes To PrimRose Lip Oil ALightweight, Yet Luxurious Lip Treatment Gloss. All-In-1 Lip Therapy PrimRose Oil For Natural Moisturizing No Parabans, SLS Free, Cruelty Free Formulated with primrose oil to calm and soothe, this gloss has a hint of color perfect alone or layered on top of your favorite lipstick. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID
I really like this as a treatment for my lips. It is one that is beneficial over time. This version is to calm and soothe and I found it works beautifully for that. It has an incredibly light rose scent but I had to really work at detecting that. I put this on while applying my makeup before applying my liquid lipstick, it makes my lips feel a lot less dry throughout the day.
JMaree J.
JMaree J.
Dallas Texas
OMG you guys have to try this lip oil its the best. It leaves my lips soft and dry less also the packaging is super nice and detailed .  I easily bought this from www.Walmart.com and also from www.Target.com. I would give this a 100 if I could and I would definitely recommend this to everyone in the world.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Placentia, CA
I keep a little tube of this product at home and at work! It feels great on my lips. It's not too greasy; although, it is considered an oil. I feel this product will last me a long time. I've been using it religiously for 6 months and have only used half a tube.
Emily B.
Emily B.
This smells amazing and the applicator is so cool and feels great to use. It's a curved wand that glides over your lips. I got mine at CVS for about $5 and it was a great buy because I've been dealing with chapped lips and this saved my live in just one day!!!
samantha l.
samantha l.
West Palm Bch, FL
This stuff is so good. Has a great smell. Keeps my lips moisturized and leaves them with a glossy look. I got mine on sale from walmart for 2.50 what a steal!!
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
It's like a very long lasting chapstick that you don't have to keep reapplying because it suits and keeps your lips from getting dry in the Future
Megan U.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
I was really hoping that this would be a nice treatment to use for my dry lips to help with chapping and peeling. However, I don't think that this has been beneficial at all; it may actually have dried out my lips worse than they were. I actually spent an entire day reapplying this over bare lips, over and over, but saw no positive change, but further drying. It doesn't smell particularly nice, it's a little goopy, and does not moisturize. As a clear gloss, I guess it would be fine, but don't expect it to moisturize at all. I recommend Milani's MoistureLock lip treatments instead.