BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...2 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Brienne T.
Fort collins, CO
This might be my new holy grail mask. I picked it up at target the other night, and on top of having enough to put a decent amount on my face, I also had enough to do a layer on my boyfriend's. He had tried the rose one and was less than impressed, but when I washed my face and we felt my skin, he really wanted some too. Where as his mask made no difference on his skin, a few minutes of this worked wonders for us both. It totally helped with my dry flakey winter face. The best part is its also super affordable.
Ariel T.
Sunrise , FL
This product is virtually scentless and very cool going on to your skin. I have some acne and it's bothering it a little bit, but nothing torturous. The results are okay. My skin doesn't necessarily look brighter, but maybe it's because it's the end of the night. There is enough for maybe two masks in here if you spread it thin the second time. Overall, still a very relaxing feeling and my skin feels smooth and fresh!
Evangelina P.
If ir looking to hve ur skin glowing and brighten it then this mask is for you its amazing the argan ojl helps to brighten your skin all natural ingredients
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I would say that this is definitely more of a conditioner for your face than a brightener. After I used it I definitely noticed a softness to my skin. Like I had done a deep moisturizer. There is no smell really (think unscented lotions) and its thick and creamy. Never really dries out so to me that's a plus I hate that cakey feeling. I like it though I will probably buy it again.
Pam C.
My cheeks and nose are wind-chapped due to the Chicago winter. I thought this would cure that because of the argan oils. Unfortunately it did very little to condition my skin. I was surprised to find a faint glow to my skin! So if your looking for something just to brighten your skin, I would definitely recommend this.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I actually really enjoyed this face mask! I never have had problems with Yes products. With that being said, this was my first time using this particular face mask, and it was very effective. The mask is said to be very nourishing and moisturizing (from the Argan oil), whereas other masks can strip moisture and natural oils from the skin. I left it on for 10 minutes, like it said, then rinsed it off. The only problem I had was that it was hard to remove, but I tend to have that issue with similar masks. The results were awesome for me. Not only did my face feel clean, but it felt so smooth and soft.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
This mask is so comfortable to where it's not hard or tight when you try to move your face muscles lol
Its very cream and sets down but not fully it's relaxing to wear .there is no tingle feeling with this mask either it's just a pleasant refreshing face mud mask. Will really get more of these my dry skin loves them get the ultra hydrating one as well if you want a tingle mask
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
I liked this mask a lot! I even got my husband to try it and he really liked it as well. I get one almost every time we go to Walmart now. They're super inexpensive.
Paige M.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS A MUST PRODUCT! I tried this product last night along with my nightly skin care. This alone was enough to get me through but i used my routine anyways. I could literally feel it working and conditioning and smoothing/soothing my skin within seconds after it being put on. And the smell was so amazing. My face felt refreshed and hydrated. And its 5pm the next day and my face still feels so soft and just amazing. I highly recommend. Most YesTo products including this one are sold at Walmart. This mask and all their other single masks are $3 and well worth the $3
Becca G.
I like this mask, especially for the price. I don’t think it did anything extraordinary for my skin, but my face did feel smoother and cleaner afterwards. I would recommend trying it out!
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?