BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...1 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Sarah P.
Orlando
This was a nice mask, smelled nice and was easy to apply. Came off nicely, but not enough product to use repeatedly to see if it would make a difference in my skin care routine.
lidia c.
The smell of argan oil has to be one of my favorites, so I noticed it right off of the bat! Application was easy, smooth, and once it dried my skin felt very moisturized!
Melia R.
This one is very hydrating good for the winter months, but I wouldn't use during the summer or spring because I felt like it made my skin too moisturized then becoming oily
Ally G.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love a sleep in mask because the product really soaks into my skin overnight. This one was great and left me with an awesome glow the next day without looking oily.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
These masks are handy and do a great job at an affordable price. Provides good hydration for my combo dry skin and my face looks balanced and soft after rinsing off.
lisa p.
very moisturizing mask and it does do its job by brightening first time using it and i would buy more. The package is nice and does not dry out for next time use
Brienne T.
Fort collins, CO
This might be my new holy grail mask. I picked it up at target the other night, and on top of having enough to put a decent amount on my face, I also had enough to do a layer on my boyfriend's. He had tried the rose one and was less than impressed, but when I washed my face and we felt my skin, he really wanted some too. Where as his mask made no difference on his skin, a few minutes of this worked wonders for us both. It totally helped with my dry flakey winter face. The best part is its also super affordable.
Alexis R.
This mask is super moisturizing and smells good. You get a lot of product for the price you’re paying. It’s super gentle on your skin and won’t make you break out (even though it has oil in it). I would definitely buy this mask again.
Alana D.
utica
I am not a fan of these face masks. Or this brand in general. It is not good on my skin. It burns it and leaves it very red for some reason. I’ve tried various times, trying to figure out the issues (if it was me or the product) and it was just the product. Wouldn’t recommend. Be careful!
Kaely N.
Anaheim
awesome!! my skin felt amazing afterwards. very hydrating. my first time trying this product and was impressed. i think it’s a pretty good price for it’s worth. i bought mine from target.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?