BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Tes M.
Stroudsburg, Pa
This is by far my favorite mask ever, I cannot recommend this enough! I repurchased it from Target too many times too count. Right after using it I see immediate results. It brightens my face so much and isn't harsh. 10/10 would recommend.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
This mask was absolutely lush. It made my skin feel SUPER soft and hydrated, and it didn’t break me out. I will definitely be picking this up again. Perfect for the days when I just need a pick me up!
Melina S.
I loved using this gentle mask! My face definitely felt smoother and looked brighter after I used it! I think it did what it claimed and I was happy with the results. I nice one time mask to enjoy!
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
Argan oil is so great for your skin. Mine is particularly dry in the winter time and I love love love using this mask to add moisture back into my skin a couple times a week after I have cleansed my face thorougly.
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
Omg!!!! I absolutely love everything this brand makes. I bought this face mask at a target right down the road and it was very inexpensive! After taking the mask off my face felt so amazing. I use these mask all the time!
Valerie C.
I got this for Christmas and was so happy. My face felt so fresh and clean afterward. It was a great value and well worth it, I would buy it again. My friend bought these at Target, I would get them again.
Channing F.
Jacksonville, FL
I didnt think I’d like this because it had argan oil and my face doesn’t need much extra help with moisture but I was going on a trip and what a safe bet and I’m glad I did. I’ll def but again
Alexis K.
nassau county
I’m a big fan of this mask. My skin tends to get a bit dull and dry as soon as the weather gets cold and I feel like this mask really helps to brighten up my complexion and get my skin looking fresh again.
Becca G.
I like this mask, especially for the price. I don’t think it did anything extraordinary for my skin, but my face did feel smoother and cleaner afterwards. I would recommend trying it out!
Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
Highly recommend this product! It made my face feel super clean and moisturized. It’s a great value! Super gentle and easy to use. I bought it at Ulta Beauty. Will definitely buy again!
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?