BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...1 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Allie H.
Crown Point, IN
I have a problem with skin products irritating my face. This product is not only gentle on the skin, but also extremely hydrating. I didn’t even have to use my face lotion after using this product! I️ buy these things religiously
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Absolutely love this product!!! After having a baby my skin went haywire and the Say Yes brand has been so helpful! I love this product especially! It rest helped rehydrate my skin and I do purchase it regularly! 10/10 would recommend
Julia G.
Charlotte
This mask smells amazing and I noticed my skin was smooth and my skin tone was even after use - I struggle with redness. It is a very gentle formula and doesn’t take scrubbing to remove, there is definitely more than one use in this packet, consider depotting it.
Megan K.
Now this mask makes you feel like you're at a spa resort. I love how it smells and how smooth it makes my face feel. Usually I pick these up from Meijer because they have the best price. I would LOVE to have more sheets in a package
Lisa S.
Rome, GA
This left my face feeling great. While the packaging says single use, I feel like there is enough to get together with a girlfriend and both use it or for you to use at least twice. I put my pack down in a resealable bag and used it twice before it was empty.
abie n.
lawrenceville
Probably the only mask i like from this brand. It didn’t dry on my skin hard but it stayed more like a gooey oil but it made my skin feel so soft and hydrated after i washed it off. I left it on for 15-20 minutes and i noticed a difference in my skin after i used the entire package.
You can get this from Target at a really cheap price
Leisha W.
Mesa
I have very sensitive skin, and have a very hard time finding products that won't irritate my skin. I have this brand a shot, and I'm glad I did! I was able to pamper myself without any issues. The oil nourished and softened my skin. Overall a great product! Especially for those seeking a gentle option!
Mari R.
Harrisonburg
Este producto es suave y no creo que tenga un olor fuerte o desagradable, creo que aportara hidratación y frescura a su piel, creo que aportara brillo y luminosidad, las instrucciones son fáciles de entender
Devin J.
Wilmore, KY
I am all about this mask. I recommend the Argan Mud (and all other YesTo masks) to anyone who will listen. My skin feels amazingly conditioned and looks noticeably brighter after one use. Smells amazing!
Tes M.
Stroudsburg, Pa
This is by far my favorite mask ever, I cannot recommend this enough! I repurchased it from Target too many times too count. Right after using it I see immediate results. It brightens my face so much and isn't harsh. 10/10 would recommend.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?