BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...2 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Maria S.
Favorite mask from this brand! Really moisturizing and smells good too. I put on my face during winter when i have really dry skin! It works so well. Totally recommend for dry skin
Ally R.
This was a very refreshing mask. It made my skin feel smooth and fresh. It was a nice pick me up for my skin. It was not a very gentle mask, so it may not be for you if you have super sensitive skin but was a great price for the product you get. I would recommend it.
Bella A.
Wichita Falls
This is a good mask but there are a few things that good be better at it. The one thing that most gets me is that there is not enough product for two uses. When I was at the place the worker told me that I could used it more than once. Well I used it that night and I only got one use out of it. But I would use this again
connor M.
Carlsbad
It works really well on my skin and has a really great fragrance to it. I would recommend for all skin types! it was very worth the money! It’s very effective and i would really like to point out how shiny my face has been since used!
ash w.
Love the brightening effects of this mask! Leaves you’re skin feeling bright and conditioned. These yes to products have never aggravated my oily easily blemished skin. Highly recommend! Definitely will buy again [product:yes-to-miracle-oil-brighten-condition-argan-oil-mud-mask]
Arianna T.
Stoughton, MA
I have combination skin and this really worked well for me. It felt warm and tingly at first but my skin did not break out from it or anything. Going to buy more of this mask.
Sydney A.
Canby
I really enjoy this mud mask, it dries nicely and not gross feeling like some are. The packaging and name is cute and I like how easy it is to pin point in a store. It met my expectations. The only thing I would change is adding more product into the packaging so I could get a more full coverage out of it.
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
Love this mud mask! It left my skin super soft which is great because my cheeks and nose area tend to be dry. The mask didn’t feel harsh it does hurt a little bit when it’s dry but nothing serious. I would definitely recommend this mask!
Katie H.
N Martinsvlle, WV
I did this mask with my boyfriend, & I mixed it up with orange juice. It worked really well, but made our faces super red afterwards. Not a bad product, just would recommend mixing with orange juice. Maybe stick with water next time!
Lauren B.
Allendale, MI
Okay for the price. Messy, so I would recommend using a spatula or a brush. Smells pretty nice, but it’s nothing super special. It doesn’t claim to do anything but moisturize, but since it’s only $1 or so, I didn’t expect much more.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?

back