BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Brielle L.
This was my first mask I used from this company. I used this mask while I was taking my bath and for me, it did not seem to do much. Although it was very gentle on the skin and was relaxing I personally would not recommend to others looking for very noticeable effects.
Rissa B.
Stafford, VA
I like this one but depends how my skin is feeling. Don’t use if you’re having like a really bad oily skin day it may cause extra break outs. But works great when your skin is dry! very inexpensive.
Echo S.
I love the paper masks, but when I have a little more time the mud masks are perfect! They leave your skin feeling so hydrated and refreshed. This was my first time using this specific product from yes to, but I will definitely buy it again. [product:yes-to-miracle-oil-brighten-condition-argan-oil-mud-mask]
Jade I.
Moorhead, MN
This mask went on smoothly with a great texture. It left my skin soft and hydrated with a bit a of a glow that lasted a few hours. The effects of the mask stayed for about a week before my skin started to dry out again from the cold weather. I use this product consistently and would recommend to anyone!
Paige S.
I enjoyed this mask overall and the price was right for my budget. I also liked that I could go to a local store like target and pick it up easily. Overall this product did provide a fun mask that worked well on my skin however it is not my preference when it comes to all the face masks on the market.
Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
So smooth and relaxing. There really is no smell so it doesn't bother sensitive skin and isn't overbearing to the put where you don't want it on your face. My skin felt brighter after putting it on, although the brightness didn't last for more than a couple hours after taking it off.
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
I liked this mask a lot! I even got my husband to try it and he really liked it as well. I get one almost every time we go to Walmart now. They're super inexpensive.
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm usually a 'peel off' mask kind of girl but had to give these a try. And I am obsessed!! Love the quality of this mud mask and mannn it is so hydrating on the face!! Made my skin look and feel nice and bright and oh so soft. I would most definitely recommend these to everyone and I would most certainly be back for more!
Ellis C.
Henrico, VA
I am a lover of face masks and always expect to be wowed upon the completion of my mask and this seemed pretty average to me. Yes, it conditioned my face but no, it really did not "brighten" my face. I wasn't awful, as it did condition but I was disappointed with its brightening power.
Morgan R.
schnecksville
This mud mask smelled good so that was a plus lol. But I did like how easy it was to put on and then wash off. My face felt very hydrated and very cleansed after the mud mask was off.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?