BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Macie H.
Sandusky, OH
I love this product. It smells beautiful. It’s an okay price for the product and the amount you get and The packaging is so cute. It was very gentle on the skin but it did get the job done. I’d totally recommend it for a girls night in
Aalia V.
Gary
This product is amazing! It left my face feeling really smooth and shiny. I washed my face and looked in the mirror and my face was glowing. The product is gentle. The packaging is nice. And was very easy to use. There was lots of product within the packet and was very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend buying.
Marjorie S.
Morris, IL
It didn’t really do anything. I have dry skin and argan oil is usually a life saver but I didn’t notice a ton of hydration after using this product. It also doesn’t dry down so it’s really messy and just gets everywhere.
Devin B.
Tulsa
The mask smelled nice and was fairly easy to apply. I have dry sensitive skin that is acne prone. It didn’t bother my sensitive skin and I didn’t notice any acne caused by it. My skin did feel hydrated but no more than it would feel if I used a moisturizer. My recommendation- if this is to treat dry skin just save the money and buy a moisturizer. If it’s to just relax and pamper on a budget then it’ll do just fine.
Kylie F.
Bristol, RI
Treat yo self with this mask. After going to the gym it is the perfect mask to put on while you take a nice long bath and relax for a few hours. It least your face fresh and radiant. I can’t wait to buy my next one.
Sierra S.
Mud masks are definitely my favorite to use by far. This mask left my skin feeling amazing. I love all the natural ingredients, I feel like my skin likes them too. It was easy to use and it left my skin very soft. I can normally get 2 face masks out of these packets and I love them. I will definitely keep buying, I’m excited to try out all the others.
allie c.
Granger, IN
I love this brand of face masks, make your skin glow and feel so soft afterwards. Nice packaging with plenty of face mask to use, even can save some for next time! I recommend this to my family and friends all the time! the price is very decent as well!
Ana Rita ..
The yes to brand has some of the best facial masks I have ever used! They just feel so amazing on, smells awesome, and just overall makes my skin look and feel so much healthier!
Kyra R.
Columbus
My skin is very dull and I have always held this brand close to my heart because of how well their other products work with my combination skin, so I decided to use this mask as a way to brighten up my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who has issues with dullness because I definitely saw a difference in my skin afterwards!
Brielle L.
This was my first mask I used from this company. I used this mask while I was taking my bath and for me, it did not seem to do much. Although it was very gentle on the skin and was relaxing I personally would not recommend to others looking for very noticeable effects.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?