BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...1 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Jenna B.
Greece
Great product & price. The smell is a bit artificial of course, but I think it works pretty well.
Alison K.
I love this mask. Makes my skin glow and it smells clean and fresh. I love to use it after I fly.
Sarah R.
This really does brighten up your face the price also brightens up your face so what can go wrong
Jerrisha J.
I liked this product a lot, it made my skin appear brighter and it also gave me a healthy glow.
Bailey H.
Covington , GA
Gives a nice glow, very moisturizing, I use at least 2 times a week & im never dissatisfied!
Toni M.
Pontotoc, MS
Argan oil is amazing for your skin. Try this mask if you’re unsure about using argan oil
Katharine B.
Fantastic! Works great, and good brand to start with if you are unsure on where to start
Theresa T.
Chicago
I make sure I have a supply of their paper masks and mud masks. I love their products.
Abby M.
Pittsburgh, Pa
i LOVE this mask! the first time i used it i was blown away! it’s totally affordable at about $3 a packet. i’m out of it out the moment, but i can’t wait to get my hands on more. i posted a picture after using the mask and my skin looked so good my friend asked what used! i have her one of my masks and she loved it as much as i did!! our skin was GLOWING Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
I have just tried this mask and am impressed with the results. So easy to apply and simple to open. There is a little nick at the side of the sachet and it tears to reveal a rich creamy mask. There is plenty in the sachet to apply generously all over the face and neck.

After applying the mask feels warm initially and then my skin became tingly. It took a little while to rinse off as there is so much of the cream, I suppose you could apply sparingly and make it last twice as is it is expensive at £5.00. My skin feels really moisturised and fresh and I loved the consistency of the mask, much better than the old ones that used to go hard on the skin and you almost needed a trowel to peel it off. I would recommend and I would re-use as I have very sensitive skin and this was mild and gentle.

I have only taken one star off because I feel it is a little expensive, otherwise ten out of ten.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?