BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...2 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Kim M.
Toledo, OH
It helped a little with my dry dull skin after one use but I think it should probably be used regularly to see better results.
Ashley H.
Athens
Made my face feel so silk smooth. Easy to apply and definitely inexpensive for the quality! Can't wait to try other face masks!
Jenna K.
Saint Paul , MN
When I used this mask, I didn’t really notice a difference in my skin, except that it dried it out. It does smell great though!
Maria C.
Denver, CO
I love how it made my skin glow!! Also seemed to even my skin tone. The mud mask was easy to put on and rinse off as well.
Haili B.
Beulah
Love the smell and feeling of this mask! Love argon oil! I feel as if it really works for all skin types! Would buy again!
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
I love this mask!! Great texture and smell. My skin was left feeling refreshed and moisturized! I will be purchasing again.
Breezy S.
Euclid, OH
A very refreshing mud mask, that tightened skin, but left it moisturized and comfortable. I didnt enjoy the scent too much
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
I’ve used this a few times and haven’t really seen a difference. Smells good and feels great but not sure it does anything.
Jennifer P.
Harmony
I didn't feel it did anything. it was easy to use but didn't make a difference. I would like to see fine lines disappear.
Erin C.
Howland Center
Really didn't seem to do much at all for me. Whatever benefits this mask provided for me must have disappeared overnight.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?

back