BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...2 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Doly C.
North Miami
Desde el primer uso la sensación de frescura y suavidad son instantáneas, recomendadas al 101%, si quieres una piel tetas en minutos
Sophia M.
Orlando, FL
I have terribly dry skin in the winter and this December this mud mask SAVED me. It is extremely hydrating and great for dry skin!
Morgan H.
Elgin
This yes to face mask made my skin feel so soft! Like I’m talking baby’s butt! The smell was also nice & overall highly recommend!
Jenifer S.
This one left my face feeling to oily.  The smell was not pleasing.  It was easier to use then I thought it would be.
Desirae G.
There is a generous amount of product given. It is cool and calming. After you wash it off your skin feels nice and moisturized.
Dakota L.
Chattanooga, TN
Good product for the price. Face feels refreshed and smooth. Product is everything it says it is! Will definitely use again
Ashley H.
Athens
Made my face feel so silk smooth. Easy to apply and definitely inexpensive for the quality! Can't wait to try other face masks!
Makayla J.
SNOWFLAKE, AZ
Anything Argon Oil is a yes in my book. I love trying new facial masks and this one was delightful. My skin was so soft after.
Jenna K.
Saint Paul , MN
When I used this mask, I didn’t really notice a difference in my skin, except that it dried it out. It does smell great though!
Laken A.
West Paducah
Huge fan of argan oil in anything. Doesn't leave oily skin but leaves natural oils that brighten skin tones and repairs.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?

back