BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...1 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Annie H.
This is a mask that gives you bang for your buck: a generous amount of mask in each packet, a rich scent, gorgeous color, applies creamily and smoothly, feels great on the face, and post-mask, makes my skin feel refreshed and revived.
D'Atra N.
Savannah, GA
i bought this because i’ve read great things about argon oil & figures it would work well with normal/dry skin.. this mask irritated my face a lot. while on my face it felt like it was burning. i used the entire packet in one application, not sure if the amount you put on makes a difference but it irritated the area around my nose & under my eyes.. upon removing it i was really red & irritated. my moisturizer worked as a cooling agent to calm down the inflammation.
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
I liked this face mask! It really did a nice job. This definitely took out the dead skin cells and brought in the new ones! This went higher than my expectations! I absolutely loved this! I totally recommend this product to everyone.
Ashli M.
Muscatine, IA
I liked this particular mask more than the coconut mask. I felt that it delivered more noticeable moisture.  For the price point it's a great option for some self pampering or providing skin with a boost of moisture and softness. Would definitely recommend.
Alexis R.
richmond
Works ok- I like it enough to use it again, but I am very picky about my skincare so it was pretty iffy. My acne has been getting significantly better so I’m trying a few different masks every 2 days, this one helps with skin moisturizing, but not so much with acne!
kadyn b.
I bought this mask when I just wanted a quick mask to use. I think that for the price it was decent, but I don’t think it moisturized my skin much, if any. It felt nice and thick on the skin, but I don’t think it did much.
Jessica B.
Staunton
I grabbed a few of these at Rite Aid and figured I'd give them a shot since they were on sale. As someone who doesn't like shelling out money for single use masks, this one is worth it. It is very moisturizing and leaves skin with a nice glow.
Rebecca T.
Moyock, NC
Can’t get enough of this mask! Seriously leaves your skin feeling so soft. Love that this mask is super affordable, great quality and can be found at your drug store or Target! Would recommend to anyone!
Macie H.
Sandusky, OH
I love this product. It smells beautiful. It’s an okay price for the product and the amount you get and The packaging is so cute. It was very gentle on the skin but it did get the job done. I’d totally recommend it for a girls night in
Cheyenne H.
danville, IN
I cannot say enough good things about this mask! I used it before I got in the shower and after my skin looked heaven. I never thought since I had oily skin that my skin could look dewy and feel great!
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?