BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...2 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Melissa N.
Denver
I liked the mask, but have since found out that the yes to brand uses ingredients that I would rather not put on my face. Too much fragrance!
Olivia P.
Very good mask! I bought it while I was using accutane (my skin was super dry) and it helped make my skin feel smooth and moisturized again!
Stephanie l.
Denver
It smells great, good buy just to do an in home lil spa thing. But it doesn't do much like it says it does. Try other ones before this one.
Stephanie  R.
Columbia, MD
I love how easy this mask is to apply and to use and I love that it helps to hydrate my skin and make it glow without being heavy.
Shannon R.
Greensburg, PA
Nice and thick upon application, which is nice. It didn't drip or make a big mess, and there was plenty of product for my entire face.
Tamara S.
Brooklyn, NY
It was okay. Didn’t feel or see any immediate results. I would have to use it for a few weeks to really give a detailed feedback.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
I’m not big on yes products however this mask leaves your face moisturized and looking youthful smells just like you imagine delightful
member-0683a
This makes my face feel baby bum smooth! I love the youthful feeling it gives me along with the clean and clear look after it's use.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
I was surprised that this mask really made my skin brighter not super Bright but it did make a difference and talk about the softness
Alyssa C.
This product was amazing! I loved the way it made my skin look and feel! I would recommend this to anyone who asked!! Great product!
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?