BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Meghan G.
Goose Creek, SC
Such a good mask for harsh winter days when my skin is feeling tight and lackluster. This gives some life back to my skin, definitely a winter staple
Alena L.
Battleground
I have very sensitive skin and l have to be very careful when using facial products,after one use of this mask my skin was super soft and refreshed.
Alexandra M.
Watertown
Again, I LOVE Yes To products! They are the best, natural products. This one was amazing and gave my skin an extra boost with the argan oil. 10/10!
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
Love this brand i use the shampoo too it works so well. This mask is affordable and can be found at target it’s a nice”me” moment and so relaxing
Hannah B.
Columbia, SC
I rarely use this mask because of my already oily skin. During the winter time I will reach for this for more hydration to help with dry skin.
Lael R.
Venus
I loved this product. Very good feeling afterwards. Awesome. I bought mine at Walmart. I’m sure you could get it anywhere. Price is good.
Joana M.
Overland Park, KS
This actually works. FET really tingly and I have to take It off a bit early but I would do it again. My skin looked vibrant and feet afterward
Teresa A.
Windsor, PA
These are amazing masks and products by this brand. They don’t cost a lot either and your face feels amazing after using each of these masks.
Melissa N.
Denver
I liked the mask, but have since found out that the yes to brand uses ingredients that I would rather not put on my face. Too much fragrance!
Stephanie l.
Denver
It smells great, good buy just to do an in home lil spa thing. But it doesn't do much like it says it does. Try other ones before this one.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?