BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...1 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Yazia S.
Houston
Love this mask! Really inexpensive and always works like a charm. Using it once a week before date night always makes my skin appear healthier. Love it!
Zahab D.
Los Angeles
This is a pretty solid mask, especially for the price. Not my favorite but I would purchase it in a pinch or for friends who are looking to start masks.
Kayla C.
Kingsport, TN
I felt like this mask left my skin feeling super soft. I like it better then the cucumber one because I could actually tell a difference after I used it!
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use loved this mask and the nice little package made it easy to turn into a gift for someone else.
Abigail M.
This is my favorite oil mask. It is smooth and hydrates the skin a ton. If you have oily skin I wouldn’t recommend it but it is great for the dry areas
Brittany C.
Charleston, WV
Love this product. Feels great on the skin. Great price. I’m a repeat user. I love this mask! It really helps a lot. It was definitely effective
Alena L.
Battleground
I have very sensitive skin and l have to be very careful when using facial products,after one use of this mask my skin was super soft and refreshed.
Meghan G.
Goose Creek, SC
Such a good mask for harsh winter days when my skin is feeling tight and lackluster. This gives some life back to my skin, definitely a winter staple
Autumn N.
Concord, NH
Love this brand i use the shampoo too it works so well. This mask is affordable and can be found at target it’s a nice”me” moment and so relaxing
Lael R.
Venus
I loved this product. Very good feeling afterwards. Awesome. I bought mine at Walmart. I’m sure you could get it anywhere. Price is good.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?