BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Theresa B.
Audubon, PA
Love this mask! Got it for a gift and tried it right away. Kept the mask on for 15 minutes. Washed off fairly easy with warm water and by hand. Wash cloth would probably work best. Face felt moisturized and I could see a definite difference in brightness. I would use this product again!
Alina V.
Warrington, PA
The YESto masks are my favorite! This mask leaves your skin glowing and helps with brightening your skin when it feels dull. My skin feels hydrated after the YESto masks. This specific one has argan oil in it! [product:yes-to-miracle-oil-brighten-condition-argan-oil-mud-mask]
Cecille V.
I am so obsessed with argan oil. It works excellent for me not only on my hair, but for my skin as well. This mask smells and feels amazing and once it comes off I love the glow it gives me. This is a mask I put on right before doing my makeup for a night out. Impressed.
Mia Y.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely loved this mask, it smelled great and my face felt so soft afterwards! I've bought it two separate times now! Only rated it four stars because nothing spectacular happens to your skin, just a nice treat for yourself to make you feel great! Highly recommended!
Jordan F.
Douglas, WY
Pretty good for a drug store mask. Good deal for the price. Not the most hydrating/ brightening mask though, I've tried better from the drug store. I definitely could have gotten two uses out of the package but there was no way of storing the extra with out a mess and it drying out.
Brittney D.
Palmer, TX
Loved how soft this mask left my face feeling in just a few min. I'm a fan of face masks, any time I get to just relax to myself is great. Would definitely recommend to a friend or someone looking in a store.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
This sheet mask was a little heavy for my face (I have super oily skin) so I'm not crazy about it, but I did like the fact that it was a mud mask.
kandi t.
Surprise, AZ
Love this product. It never hurt or burned my overly sensitive skin and it left me more luminous and glowy the next day !
Zahra B.
Lisbon
I love this product! I buy it time and time again and will continue to buy it. It’s hard for me to find products that I don’t get sick of, and this product is one I can’t get enough of. Definitely recommend!
Liridona E.
Love this brand! I have all of their facial products and they are wonderful! This one is amazing and super easy to apply. It does whay is advertised it's great!
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?