BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...1 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Kimberly G.
Westfield
This product was very good. It was at a decent price and it makes my skin feel very refreshed. It also smells amazing. This product is very effective and keeps my skin clear. I would buy this product again
Morgan B.
I thought that this mask would make my face a little more smooth than it did. But it smelled great, was somewhat effective, super affordable, and there was enough product in one packet for 2 or 3 people to use. I'd recommend it if your on a budget but want a decent facial product.
Amber K.
Phoenix, AZ
It left my skin super hydrated but that's not all. It broke me out too. If you don't have sensitive skin but your skin is dry you might like this. If you're oily, stay away!
Susie B.
My skin gets extra dry in the winter. This masks works great to rehydrate my skin. It’s extra gentle and smells great! It a great value for what you get. I love this mask!
Isabella B.
Leaves your face with the smoothest feeling. Great for hydrating your skin and rebooting moisture and glow. Love this mask, except that it only comes in a one time use mask
Dashae K.
Jonesboro
This mask was good to use for hydration but as for as the skin brightening effect, that would be a negative, my face didn’t seem to change from the way it looked right before I put on the mask. But a big thumbs up for hydration!!!
Isabel W.
Tucson, AZ
I actually really loved this facial mask. The packaging was a perfect size and the amount of product that was given was worth the price. After using the product it left my skin feeling smooth and bright. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kristina M.
Indianapolis
I love the way my face feels after a mask, but I dislike the feel wearing cold sheets. I really liked that this gave me a similar glow with out the cold gross sheet
Emely V.
This mask is affordable and it says it's for one person but me and my sister shared it and there was more than enough for both of us. The application was nice and when I washed it off my face felt soft and clean.
Brittney D.
Palmer, TX
Loved how soft this mask left my face feeling in just a few min. I'm a fan of face masks, any time I get to just relax to myself is great. Would definitely recommend to a friend or someone looking in a store.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?